• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do any Democrats here openly support Ilhan Omar? (Project Veritas)

Would you vote for her? Democrats, please share to us how you specifically feel about Ilhan Omar.

Here are new allegations.

What Project Veritas Is Claiming About Ilhan Omar and Illegal Ballot Harvesting

I live in Minnesota, and if I can vote for her (I cannot due to other reasons), I won't. I am a Centrist and I do lean Liberal more than I lean Conservative (I lean Conservative sometimes and Liberal for a bit more). Ilhan Omar makes dumb claims and screams at everything she doesn't like.

Would you vote for her? Democrats, please share to us how you specifically feel about Ilhan Omar.

Yes.

And I honestly don't give a damn about what deceptively edited fake news Veritas puts out; they're a notch above Alex Jones' Prison Planet at best.

Also wasn't the footage taken before ballot harvesting limits came into force anyways?

So your only defense is to attack the source "Project Veritas" as (conservative leaning) rather than factually arguing against the accusations? So in your mind EVERYTHING from example; Fox News and other conservative leaning news sites should all be immediately completely ignored?
Project Veritas makes Fox News look like a real news organization.

I would not vote for her. I do not think she belongs in the United States. When Muslims flee the dysfunctions of Muslim countries they flee Western countries, bringing their dysfunctions with them. If Muslims had not been allowed to live in the United States 9/11 would not have happened.

I live in Minnesota, and if I can vote for her (I cannot due to other reasons),

It's a faceless forum here... So why can't you vote? Let me guess ... you are a violent felon that hurt people and went to prison? Who knows ... maybe you're a child molester? We won't know because you were purposely vague.

Ilhan Omar makes dumb claims and screams at everything she doesn't like.

I agree. Only to add that she has no career Congressional accomplishments.

Joe Biden also has no accomplishments in 47 years of politics. So Ilhan Omar certainly has a ways to go.

Project Veritas makes Fox News look like a real news organization.

Would you claim that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN .... are valuable "real" news organizations. I'll expect radio silence from you mrjurrs.

" Project Veritas is known to put out content targeting liberal causes and candidates. In 2010, for example, founder James O'Keefe pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge for unlawfully entering federal property during a "sting" against then-Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu of Louisiana. The release came hours after The New York Times published its investigation into Trump's tax records, which showed he paid no income taxes in 10 of the 15 years before 2016. "

Would you claim that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN .... are valuable "real" news organizations. I'll expect radio silence from you mrjurrs.
Absolutely. Do they have opinion shows as well? Absolutely. Here's an old source, can you find anything to indicate something has changed?

Not a Democrat but will respond anyway.

Has O'Keefe gone to the authorities to have her a criminal complaint filed against her? If not, why not. Without turning over the "evidence" the vid is nothing more than a political hit piece.

That said. I have said elsewhere I would like her removed. Never understood what the voters in her State sees in her.
These okeefe types have been creepily stalking her for a while.

It's a faceless forum here... So why can't you vote? Let me guess ... you are a violent felon that hurt people and went to prison? Who knows ... maybe you're a child molester? We won't know because you were purposely vague.

That was uncalled for. Please do not make such personal attacks and cast such aspersions on forum members, Chuck9788. This forum is not made any better by any of us assuming that all other forum members who might disagree are also pure evil in their personal lives.

Media biases are real. Yes indeed. However, "mainstream" media outlets cultivate a reputation of reliability in the sense that they don't blatantly lie. Because there really is truth out there, and there really are lies.

It takes a certain amount of sophistication to know when you're being lied to. When it's clear even to yourself that you're being lied to and you find ways to accept it or excuse it, then too bad for you.
But mainstream media outlets DO blatantly lie. Or do I not get your meaning?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

You people are still flushing what Project Veritas is Dumping?

Dude, they come up with one of these stupid "exposes" about once a year, and every time Republicans start foaming at the mouth for like two days until its obviously pointed its total bullshit.

How many times are you gonna have to retract your shit before you learn something?

But mainstream media outlets DO blatantly lie. Or do I not get your meaning?
No, they don't. Give me some examples of mainstream media outlets blatantly lying. Not including Fox "News."

That is quite a despicable comment.

Huh?!?

I know you don't live under a rock. Israel (with the Trump administration) were able to recently broker peace agreements with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. Israel is enjoying improved political and economic relations with MANY Arab nations.

Israel is an apartheid state. There can be no peace without justice. Palestine will exist. It wiill thrive. One day.

Israel is an apartheid state. There can be no peace without justice. Palestine will exist. It wiill thrive. One day.

I disagree with your characterization of Israel being an apartheid state, Aunt Antifa. But leaving that aside for a moment, what do you mean there cannot be peace without justice? There can always be peace without justice. China is a very peaceful country internally, and the CCP has found an unjust solution to the question of what to do with Uighur Muslims which has led to peace and greater domestic tranquility for the Han Chinese majority population. Myanmar’s government has found an unjust solution as to what to do with the Rohingya which has led to peace and domestic tranquility for the Burmese Buddhist majority. Is it not actually extraordinary levels of injustice (typically by terror and repression) by which peace can be achieved?

I disagree with your characterization of Israel being an apartheid state, Aunt Antifa. But leaving that aside for a moment, what do you mean there cannot be peace without justice? There can always be peace without justice. China is a very peaceful country internally, and the CCP has found an unjust solution to the question of what to do with Uighur Muslims which has led to peace and greater domestic tranquility for the Han Chinese majority population. Myanmar’s government has found an unjust solution as to what to do with the Rohingya which has led to peace and domestic tranquility for the Burmese Buddhist majority. Is it not actually extraordinary levels of injustice (typically by terror and repression) by which peace can be achieved?

Peace in its truest sense must include equal treatment for all in the eyes of the law. Those who are under a boot will never know peace.

I think we are agreeing here. True peace must include justice, absence of violence is too often defined as “peace.”

Omar has not been credibly accused of squat. Maybe that's the part you're missing. Project Veritas lies all the time, they've been caught repeatedly making fraudulent edits to video and audio. Any reason you'd defend such dishonesty or do you just support the spread of lies?
No, they’ve never been proven to be liars. This is something the left does. They insert adjectives like “deceptively” and “fraudulent” and make accusations they do not defend with any coherent argument and the media being left wing amplifies this and gives the left a pass.

Peace in its truest sense must include equal treatment for all in the eyes of the law. Those who are under a boot will never know peace.

I think we are agreeing here. True peace must include justice, absence of violence is too often defined as “peace.”

No, that is not correct. Peace and justice are seperate concepts.

“Equal treatment under the law” has exactly zero to do with peace.

No, that is not correct. Peace and justice are seperate concepts.

“Equal treatment under the law” has exactly zero to do with peace.

Some people see peace and justice as going hand-in-hand. Some people see peace as an iron-fisted totalitarian state. It all depends on your worldview.

Some people see peace and justice as going hand-in-hand. Some people see peace as an iron-fisted totalitarian state. It all depends on your worldview.

No it doesn’t. Peace has a specific definition.

No, they don't. Give me some examples of mainstream media outlets blatantly lying. Not including Fox "News."
Showing a Kentucky gun rally as violence in the Middle East. Or don lemon saying you have more chance to be shot by white men in the states. Or cuomo pushing quarantine then skipping out on it himself.

I would not vote for her. I do not think she belongs in the United States. When Muslims flee the dysfunctions of Muslim countries they flee Western countries, bringing their dysfunctions with them. If Muslims had not been allowed to live in the United States 9/11 would not have happened.
Are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom