• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNI no longer to brief Congress in person on Foreign Election Interference

They just did...according to Defense Intelligence because they are concerned about leaks of classified information.

That seems like a good reason. They should be concerned about leaks of classified information, don't you think? Lord knows there have been a lot of leaks from Congress over the last 4 or 5 years.

That seems like a good reason. They should be concerned about leaks of classified information, don't you think? Lord knows there have been a lot of leaks from Congress over the last 4 or 5 years.

The timing is more than suspicious to all but the painfully obtuse or painfully unscrupulous particularly given Trump's record...take your pick.

The timing is more than suspicious to all but the painfully obtuse or painfully unscrupulous particularly given Trump's record...take your pick.

The timing is only suspicious to the tin-foil hat crowd.

Is that a quote? Got a link? What's the context? Was the DNI mentioned?

Seriously, jnug...you've been around here long enough to know how this forum works, right?

Right and I think links SUCK as they are used here. Too many are from crap sources. So I don't use links at all at this forum. The information is easy enough to find. If you are posting here, you can find it.

The transparency folks were massive liars and fakes. They don't even want questions.

The timing is only suspicious to the tin-foil hat crowd.

and not suspicious to the Trump Cult of Personality and those unscrupulously intending to see this country burned to the ground.

There is the possibility that they are afraid Ratcliffe can't appear for a briefing. Like most Trump "Actings" Ratcliffe is essentially a few sandwiches short of a picnic lunch. He was about Louie Gohmert speed in Congress.

Right and I think links SUCK as they are used here. Too many are from crap sources. So I don't use links at all at this forum. The information is easy enough to find. If you are posting here, you can find it.

???

You can't find a source to quote the Constitution that doesn't suck?

and not suspicious to the Trump Cult of Personality and those unscrupulously intending to see this country burned to the ground.

LOL!!

It's only suspicious to Trump haters and the TDS inflicted.

???

You can't find a source to quote the Constitution that doesn't suck?

Stop putting words in my mouth. That is not what I posted. I posted that I think the use of links at the forum SUCKS because too many people link to crap sites that simply throw up propaganda and other assorted nonsense. Anybody interested in what I post or interested in a topic that can't conduct a search can go sit on a flagpole and rotate.

Oh? The Constitution says that the DNI must give a report in person? I didn't know that.

Hey...can you quote the part of the Constitution that says that for me?

Imagine Mitch M. if Obama’s DNI had not given him a secret Intel briefing in 2016. As it was, McConnell sat on that bi-partisan report in September of 2016. Different strokes, eh?

LOL!!

It's only suspicious to Trump haters and the TDS inflicted.

"Haters"...you should stop using big words you don't understand. As for TDS, whenever somebody uses TDS to make a point, I know he has no argument.

Yes. Let Schiff get it first.

Let McConnell sit on it in 2016, when Ru$$ia was a clear and present danger. They still are. That’s what’s being sat on.

The DNI will now only supply Congress with written material, allowing the Trump Administration to control the Narrative and continue to LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH.

Hold him under inherent contempt and throw him in jail until he complies. Frankly the democratic house has been weak over the past few years not holding all the Trump people under contempt. I know they don't want to start a war, but they have a constitutional right to hold over site.

Trump doesn't care about congress, he doesn't want the American people to know about his cheating.

Stop putting words in my mouth. That is not what I posted. I posted that I think the use of links at the forum SUCKS because too many people link to crap sites that simply throw up propaganda and other assorted nonsense. Anybody interested in what I post or interested in a topic that can't conduct a search can go sit on a flagpole and rotate.

There's a reason for posting links...such as defending your contentions. If all you do is defend your contentions with more contentions, it's pretty much useless talking to you.

Other members linking to "crap sites" (your opinion) doesn't mean that YOU have to link to crap sites to defend your contentions, you know.

And you telling people to just "go look it up" is a cop out.

Imagine Mitch M. if Obama’s DNI had not given him a secret Intel briefing in 2016. As it was, McConnell sat on that bi-partisan report in September of 2016. Different strokes, eh?

Thanks, but no. I prefer to NOT run on imagination. Reality rarely coincides with imagination.

"Haters"...you should stop using big words you don't understand. As for TDS, whenever somebody uses TDS to make a point, I know he has no argument.

yawn...

Now you are becoming a bore.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

yawn...

Now you are becoming a bore.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

And that is the specific Mycroft comment that lets me know I have won the argument. Thank you. I cherish each and every one of those I engender.

So they can leak it?

Do you not believe that knowing about election interference is a right to the American people? FGS Elections are our most sacred right. You don't care because you wan't Putin to elect Trump again. Pitiful.

Do you not believe that knowing about election interference is a right to the American people? FGS Elections are our most sacred right. You don't care because you wan't Putin to elect Trump again. Pitiful.

The American people do not have a right to know classified information.

btw, leaking classified information is a crime. Do you think the DNI should be enabling a crime to be committed?

Back
Top Bottom