• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC to voters , you are irrelevant !

Socrates1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Once again the democratic party exerts it’s heavy hand of control on it’s voters . Allowing them NO say !
We all knew the fix was in for corrupt Hillary and the Clinton machine . Money and power allows the most corrupt to gain control in Washington's closely guarded group . Hillary has Wall Street , big banks , Lobbyist and the super-rich liberal elites to watch out for and make very happy . How many more lies and scandals are they keeping secret ?

Once again the democratic party exerts it’s heavy hand of control on it’s voters . Allowing them NO say !
We all knew the fix was in for corrupt Hillary and the Clinton machine . Money and power allows the most corrupt to gain control in Washington's closely guarded group . Hillary has Wall Street , big banks , Lobbyist and the super-rich liberal elites to watch out for and make very happy . How many more lies and scandals are they keeping secret ?

Like you care about the Democratic party.

Bernie supporters always knew the score. kudos to those who got out there and voted anyway. he got closer than i thought that he would. my state kicked ass for him, so i felt good about that.

Pretty sure everyone but the Democrats themselves already knew that.

sounds like he cares about his country, and the degrading of our values, when a woman that 70% of all Americans say they don't trust can somehow be an entire party's hero. It's pathetic to watch.

Thus is the single party Republocrat machine.

My question is, why is Sanders backing down? I thought of him as a man of principles and integrity and find myself very disappointed. Has he been "handled" in some way? What is going on? Is our system so corrupt now that we expect nothing less?

My question is, why is Sanders backing down? I thought of him as a man of principles and integrity and find myself very disappointed. Has he been "handled" in some way? What is going on? Is our system so corrupt now that we expect nothing less?

I don't know why he's backing down. I'd really like him to just put his middle finger up and say "**** the establishment!", but he's not.

I don't know why he's backing down. I'd really like him to just put his middle finger up and say "**** the establishment!", but he's not.
At the end of the day, Sanders is a politician, his principles and integrity be damned, if he can stay in the big league.
The guys on the radio I listen to on my drive to work, say they the politicians like being members
of the free bacon wrapped shrimp club!

I am guessing that he realizes that if he pulls his support from Clinton, he may very well hand the election to Trump. So like everyone else, he is being forced to take the lesser of two bad options.

**** the establishment that has paid his salary and benefits for most of his life? Not likely.

Bernie fans...come on...you KNOW you can relate...

We could WIN this!!!

Wait...what????

The difference is that in the video portrayal...the Bruce at least had a conscience and remorse.

If he had done that, it would be likely that he and his supporters would cede their influence in the Democratic Party. That would have been entirely counterproductive for his [and their] cause.

Last night Paul Begala (who had long been with Zell Miller, the 1992 Clinton campaign, and a member of the anti-Iraq War left) said it beautifully last night: "do you want a monument or do you want a movement?"

What you saw last night was a radical politician act with some semblance of maturity, coaxing crying and overly dramatic 20-somethings into the political process.

He did those young people a service, even if they don't know it yet.

I don't !! :roll: I have morals , values and ethics . I have no need to take the fifth ! :lamo I'm amused when the democrats have to hire a lawyer to stop anyone from seeing their donor list ! :shock:

I know, right. lol

Absolutely right . The democRATS are corrupt and I enjoy seeing the voters wishes flushed for the wishes of big business and greedy lobbyist ! :lamo

Bernie supporters always knew the score. kudos to those who got out there and voted anyway. he got closer than i thought that he would. my state kicked ass for him, so i felt good about that.

And when your vote doesn't count , that makes you feel good too .

It is as corrupt as they come ! The democrats had to hire lawyers to HIDE their donor list , WHY ? Everyone around corrupt Hillary had to take the fifth . Washington is a closely guarded group of super-rich and outsiders are NOT welcome ! :shock:

I must say it is amusing to see such sophistry from a poster named after a philosopher who denounced such methodologies.

I must say it is amusing to see such sophistry from a poster named after a philosopher who denounced such methodologies.

Stick to forestry . :roll:

Back
Top Bottom