• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC strips Wasserman Schultz of convention speaking slot

Sorry, but Cruz and Sanders lost. They're history. We've got a choice between two nominees. There's no getting out of that predicament.

I have to ask, though, WTF happened? Part of the answer to that is that the DNC rigged the game for Hillary.

And we stand by and do nothing while corruption runs rampant.
Yes, agreed.

But there is one person yet who may be able to effect a change, and that's Bernie.

Perhaps.

But dayem, it's a tall order! :doh

They did that only to give Bernie political cover so he can tell his supporters it was "Debbie's fault", not Hillarys and it's OK to keep loving Hillary.

Lets see if the "Berners" are as stupid as the democrats think they are.
Of course!

Sorry, but Cruz and Sanders lost. They're history. We've got a choice between two nominees. There's no getting out of that predicament.

I have to ask, though, WTF happened? Part of the answer to that is that the DNC rigged the game for Hillary.

And we stand by and do nothing while corruption runs rampant.

This is true. But do you hear that irritatingly loud "Beep, beep, beep, beep" sound? That is the dirty trick and dirty campaign dump truck backing up to your living room window.

This is true. But do you hear that irritatingly loud "Beep, beep, beep, beep" sound? That is the dirty trick and dirty campaign dump truck backing up to your living room window.

You nailed it. Good visual on the truck.

As the emails prove, the Clinton Machine had already secured the nomination the day it filed papers to run. The whole primary period was just an opportunity to fleece supporters, and build a war chest to line peoples pockets with, and to funnel to other party campaigns around the country.

Words like "anointed" "and coronation", which were met by angry responses for her followers, have been confirmed as accurate.

The hijacking of the process by powerful political forces should make headlines, and dominate the news cycle for days. I won't hold out much hope that will be the case.

I think there's gonna be problems at the convention.
He's gonna be known as a pathetic shill.

His reputation is ruined.

Getting rid of DWS is too little too late as is all the, "Oh, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." Bernie damn well could have won the nomination but for the crap that DWS, the DNC and Hillary pulled. Hillary has no right ever again to tout democracy. Hell, most of us didn't trust her before all this. Any promises or deals made will be worthless the day Hillary raises her right hand.

Bernie has a choice. He could and he should withdraw his support from Clinton and join the Green Party. I'd love to see him do that tomorrow during his speech. There is nothing for Bernie supporters in the Democratic Party. Why continue the charade?

Getting rid of DWS is too little too late as is all the, "Oh, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." Bernie damn well could have won the nomination but for the crap that DWS, the DNC and Hillary pulled. Hillary has no right ever again to tout democracy. Hell, most of us didn't trust her before all this. Any promises or deals made will be worthless the day Hillary raises her right hand.

Bernie has a choice. He could and he should withdraw his support from Clinton and join the Green Party. I'd love to see him do that tomorrow during his speech. There is nothing for Bernie supporters in the Democratic Party. Why continue the charade?

They're thinking it will pass.
From everything I've seen thus far, Bernie folks are pissed and now they want blood.
DWS is a scapegoating and Bernie's lost all credibility.

The problem is now, the same reason Comey didn't charge Hillary, is why they should remove Hillary as the Pres nominee.
The election has been tampered with and it reduces government legitimacy.

Couldn't have anything to do with the DNC working against Sanders... Could it? :shock:

Hopefully no one thinks she was alone in that little game. I'm pretty sure the DNC had their candidate from the beginning and was doing everything in their power to get her the nomination.

Trump is going to win after this. Lock-n-load people.

Fairly certain everyone knows that.
They're still trying to blame the Russians.

I have seen plenty of Hillary supporters deny it though. Regardless, it's telling that as the election has went on more and more evidence has come out to suggest that DNC was doing everything in the book to get her the win.

I doubt that's all that will happen.
Her career is likely over.

It already happened. She isn't speaking. I kind of wish she was. It would increase the comedic entertainment level.

Hey there, Nono!

Now if only they'd strip HRC of the nomination & give it to Sanders, I'd be a lot happier!

Hey Chrom. :2wave:

If pigs could fly.....

Hopefully no one thinks she was alone in that little game. I'm pretty sure the DNC had their candidate from the beginning and was doing everything in their power to get her the nomination.

Across the pond, they're pretty much saying that the whole of the vermin who run the DNC were in on it. Their CFO was just thrown under the bus for being an anti-Semite. Various chairs were shown to be in on the fix from the get-go. Wasserman-Schultz was pretty much bought-and-paid-for by Hillary.

Makes you think...this is how Obama probably got the nomination (and the election).

Wonder what happens to her career now?
A job fetching coffee for Chelsea at the Clinton's central crime foundation's office.

Big Whoop.
You're right it is..

I've seen Hillary supporters already pushing the "it was Russia" angle, which isn't gaining traction with anyone else.
Poor old Ugly Hillary knows that the Russians have her private server e-mails so why wouldn't they have the DNC e-mails?? Makes sense to me.
Bernie should not reach his hand in the flames for this wade of burning fat??

For Bernie folks, someone is working on a class action lawsuit against the DNC, if you donated money.
I'm in because I gave cash to Bernie to hurt POUH.

Looks like more court mandated ethics classes are in order ! :lamo
:lamo

Maybe POUH should check herself in to an intensive program as a show of good faith??

All the real dem candidates saw the writing on the wall and dove off the boat early on.

So what do you do when your nominee is shown to be illegitimate? Nothing, of course.

Hillary was shown to have handled classified information in an illegal and highly careless way. It made no difference.

She ruined the lives of countless women to protect her philandering husband. It made no difference.

She wrecked foreign policy for the United States and made the whole world more hazardous. It made no difference.

She has lied, accepted millions in bribes, abused her power, and on and on. None of it makes any difference.

The Democrats are not going to suddenly start doing the right thing.

I always enjoy irony. It is ironic that the majority of the media called the Rep convention a circus and now they are trying to run cover for the DNC just before the convention on an issue as large as this one is. In the end it doesn't matter what the Dems think or the Reps think. I am concerned with what the average person in the middle thinks. It seems that anything tied to Clinton has the smell of dung and corruption attached to it. I am also curious how the media (Chuck Todd and Jake Tapper) will handle this. Do they double down, ignore it, deny it happened or try to spin it? Chuck Todd's credibility will take a big hit on this.

If he rolls over here, I agree.

My suspicion is that they (Clinton & Bernie) will fire DWS with no other changes, in a joint ploy to appease the Bernie supporters, and yes I would lose my respect for him too then.

It's his time to fight. The moment is his to seize!

Let's see his mettle.

Bernie won't fight for the nomination. He will fight to have DWS fired.

I am waiting to see if they fire DWS. It would have to be Hillary to pull that trigger. I am not sure if she would do that. DWS has put her ass on the line for Clinton and we don't know what dirt DWS has on Clinton. DWS has a real problem right now in her campaign for her seat in Cali. She has a pretty ambitious challenger going after her and her poll numbers are down. She might have a street fight on her hands in her district. I am not sure she can recover after being fired as the chair of the DNC. That is a lot of ammo for her challenger.

Debbie was careless guarding the democrats darkest secrets. She dropped her guard and let the secret sneak out. It was her job to control the secret and keep the truth beast locked securely away. The truth has now escaped into the wild where it can't be tamed! Has anyone seen it? If so, don't bother calling Hillary. She won't know what truth is!

It gives new meaning to the phrase, "The truth will set you free."

Please let her speak.

She had a more irritating delivery thank even Hilary.

Yup. For all her loyalty, she's about to find out she's expendable.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I hope they don't fire her. She is a great source of entertainment and party division at the moment. The convention hasn't even started and the possibilities are endless. As to whether she is expendable, I think it depends on how much dirt she has in the bank.

It is already happening. There is some agreement about fixing the super delegate issue in a couple of years. Kicking the can down the road, carrot on a stick, and some of the Sanders people are buying it. I think this is the most Bernie folks are going to get out of this:
Wasserman Schultz ousted from convention role amid email leak | Fox News

I looked for a different link but it is breaking so there aren't many that don't just lead back to the Fox link.

Last edited:

Maybe the DNC should be forcibly disbanded as a criminal organization.

They conspired to affect the outcome of a Presidential election.

I am sure there are some laws that apply to that.

Back
Top Bottom