• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC Sends out Army of Lawyers to Secure Election victory

easyt65

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ah, Shades of Presidential Elections Past! Hanging chads, disenfranchised voters, felons and dead people voting, and an Army of lawyers to watch over the whole thing! :roll:

Remember how the Democrats sent out their army of Lawyers across the nation to ensure no election day hanky panky went on that could possibly cost THEM the election?

As it was reported, their lawyers had filed over 100 law suits even before the election day, bogging down the elction process before it officially began. During the election, we had utter chaos, hanging chads, the demand to throw out all the Florida ballots because 'EVERY VOTE MUST COUNT'! When the point was brought up that the absentee (military ballots) could not be recast and collected in time to count, THAT was perfectly fine with the Democrats - guess "EVERY vote must count," EXCEPT for the Absentee MILITARY votes, which by chance are almost always primarily for the GOP! During that election, in which the DNC's army of lawyers policed the ballot boxes, we still had dead people voting, felons voting, illegals, voting, and even people who didn't even exist voting! The only thing the army of lawyers DID ensure was that VOTING FRAUD was RAMPANT!

Well, they're at it again!

The DNC is putting election protection staff in 15 key states and our National Lawyers Council will deploy thousands of lawyers to the polls nationally.
http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=73906

I am sure they will do a much better job of preventing fraud THIS time! :rofl It is obvious that the Democrats are worried about keeping things on the up-and-up!

We've already seen some worry on the part of Democrats that concern with electoral fraud may cause black voters to turn out in lower numbers -- ironic, given that most of the talk of vote-fraud has come from, well, Democrats -- but although some commentators have enjoyed the irony ("Tell the base their votes won't be counted, then wonder why they won't vote - I will never be smart enough to be a Dem strategist"), the problem of voter distrust is a real one.http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=103106A

The Democrats began taking action months ago, though, to affect the up-coming election. Several months ago hillary co-sponsored a piece of legislation that would have stripped states of their Constitutional right to decide who is eligible to vote, in an attempt to make it Federally legal for FELONS to vote! :shock: I guess they wanted to finally legalize one of their voting practices they have been using for years! :rofl

Democrat vote fraud is rarely ever investigated or punished, except when the defendant is considered a threat. Because of the primary poll snafu, I was reluctant to recommend absentee balloting to any members of my family who might find it difficult to vote next week. Who knows if they'll be counted? Not all the military ballots were counted in 2000. A 50,000-vote Bush lead in Florida magically disappeared in minutes and a Palm Beach City Democrat official, Irving Schlossberg, was found with a ballot-punching Vote-A-Matic machine in his car.http://www.nysun.com/article/42543

Oh the shame!

stealing Voting machines, disenfranchising the military absentee ballots, and don't forget all those DNC workers we saw signing up ILLEGALS to vote during that 1st Illegal 'Lets-Hurt-America Day march shown on TV! Of course, to be fair, our GOP politicians are selling us out for those votes as well. But, where was that Army of lawyers THAT day to prevent signing up illegals to vote in OUR elections?

Yup, voter fraud is rampant, and the Army of DNC Lawyers are going to be there to watch it all!

New York's new statewide database of registered voters contains as many as 77,000 dead people on its rolls, and as many as 2,600 of them have cast votes from the grave, according to an analysis by the Poughkeepsie Journal.
Among the findings:

• The Journal identified dead people on the voter rolls in all 62 counties and people in as many as 45 counties who had votes recorded after they had died.
• One address in the Bronx was listed as the home for as many as 191 registered voters who had died. The address is for the Hebrew Home for the Aged.
Democrats who cast votes after they died outnumbered Republicans by more than a 4-1 ratio. The reason: Most of them came from Democrat-dominated New York City, where a higher population produced more matches.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061030/NEWS01/610300318/1002/NEWS

I guess Dead Liberals are just naturally more politically motivated and active than dead Republicans!

And the U.S. is supposed to be the last great bastion of democracy?!?

I agree, the Democrats have no right trying to ensure that electoral fraud costs them an election. And no right to ensure that Federal and State laws are followed, most of those voter protection laws are all liberal anyways!

Morrow said:
I agree, the Democrats have no right trying to ensure that electoral fraud costs them an election. And no right to ensure that Federal and State laws are followed, most of those voter protection laws are all liberal anyways!
Sure they do, but when they abuse that right (as they did in the WA governors election), there's a problem. The Dems have used the court system to change election results by only asking for recounts in areas that are heavily D (that's been a universal tactic, they do not ever ask for recounts of all precincts, just D precincts).

Morrow said:

Re-read my post again - exactly what did that Army of DNC lawyers do last time? How did they ensure ANYTHING was done to ensure the election was legal and fair? The biggest thing that army of Lawyers did was try to ***** military voters out of their Constitutional right to vote and have that vote count!

The fact that the DNC is sending out another army of lawyers is just their attempt to do whatever it takes to make sure they win their power back, even if they have to stuff some more ballot boxes in cars and get a few more dead people to vote to get the job done!

What does it say when the DNC sends out an army of lawyers to ensure the election process is run legally and fairly only to have it exposed that Democrats were cheating 4 times as much as the GOP WHILE that army of lawyers were on duty?!

While I am sure you will have some explanation for it or attempt to divert attention away from that statistic, it tells me that the Dems plan on doing a much better job at ensuring victory in 2006 than their army did in 2000!

[ & great point FS!]

easyt65 said:
Re-read my post again - exactly what did that Army of DNC lawyers do last time? How did they ensure ANYTHING was done to ensure the election was legal and fair? The biggest thing that army of Lawyers did was try to ***** military voters out of their Constitutional right to vote and have that vote count!

The fact that the DNC is sending out another army of lawyers is just their attempt to do whatever it takes to make sure they win their power back, even if they have to stuff some more ballot boxes in cars and get a few more dead people to vote to get the job done!

What does it say when the DNC sends out an army of lawyers to ensure the election process is run legally and fairly only to have it exposed that Democrats were cheating 4 times as much as the GOP WHILE that army of lawyers were on duty?!

While I am sure you will have some explanation for it or attempt to divert attention away from that statistic, it tells me that the Dems plan on doing a much better job at ensuring victory in 2006 than their army did in 2000!

[ & great point FS!]
thx Easy and thx for giving me another opportunity for this:

End ALL of this nonsense by going to 100% Vote By Mail. Election costs are 30% lower, voter turn outs are higher, a paper trail is created, exit polls are eliminated, EVERY vote gets counted, it enfranchises millions of rural voters fo rwhom getting to a polling station is difficult and time consuming and you get the distinct privilege of voting in your underwear (also known as VBM in your BVDs). Seriously folks, this is one the best things we can do for our electoral process.

LOL, yeah, this really worked wonders for them the last two times they tried this!:rofl

The Boy Scout's motto - Be prepared.

After Ohio in 2004 and Florida in 2000 you bet I'd hire an army of lawyers!

FYI - in a recent poll on 30% of African Americans felt that there votes would be counted.

Three elections disputed in a row. And people wonder why I think democracy is dead...

hipsterdufus said:
FYI - in a recent poll on 30% of African Americans felt that there votes would be counted.

It's no wonder that so many blacks think their votes don't count...after all, all they have been told for years by their plantation owners/handlers is that it is so. It falls under the heading of "the bigotry of low expectations".

BubbaBob

Back
Top Bottom