• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC Hits and misses Day 2

Kreton

Doesn't know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Across the street from the family across the stree
Political Leaning
Independent
Posing this largely to dems and if there are any undecideds who watched.

Analysis: Hits and misses from Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention - CNNPolitics

What do you think? What did you like or dislike about the conventions 2nd day? I don't think Clinton should be on at all. The left need to separate themselves from the Clintons. I don't agree that AOC needed more time but I do agree her couple minutes were a miss.

Bill Clinton presided over the best years for America in my lifetime. Republicans hate him for it.

Left with a balanced federal budget. Then dick and Jr took over and drove the country into the ground

Obama brought us out of the greatest recession since the Great depression

And trump has taken that economic recovery and driven our great country into the ground once again

Do I see a trend here? Republicans can't govern

Back
Top Bottom