• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC epic failure

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Democrats need to understand they need to focus on attacking Trump. This is what Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and etc failed to do. By the time they started attacking Trump, it was too late.

Propping up Hillary's "experience" or "progressivism" is a failed strategy. People that vote for Hillary are not voting for her because they really like her, it is because they believe she would be the lesser of two evils.

Making the campaign about Trump and less about Hillary is what they need to do. Hearing these cronies like Cory Booker, Obama, etc.. praising Hillary. Who are they kidding?

Democrats need to understand they need to focus on attacking Trump. This is what Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and etc failed to do. By the time they started attacking Trump, it was too late.

Propping up Hillary's "experience" or "progressivism" is a failed strategy. People that vote for Hillary are not voting for her because they really like her, it is because they believe she would be the lesser of two evils.

Making the campaign about Trump and less about Hillary is what they need to do. Hearing these cronies like Cory Booker, Obama, etc.. praising Hillary. Who are they kidding?

LOL

No that's okay . . . the Democrats can keep screwing their own selves over and shooting their own two feet. The chair of the DNC had to step down because she hates her own kind and then Hillary took her into her twisted, ****ed up flock of mindless sheep . . . and her own Democrats are hating her for it.

:popcorn2:

This is gold.

At this point they could rant endless hate streamers of piss about Trump - not gonna matter like it would have a few weeks ago.

Disagree....Don't go wrestling with a pig in the mud...because you will both get muddy but the pig will like it.

Primaries are different from general election. Specially Republicans...in that the most insane, crazy, illogical, chicken hawk, racist, bigot candidate often wins.

In General, the independent and those who don't affiliate themselves with one party chose the president, and the more insane trump will look the less he will have a chance to win. Hillary must stay on target talk about the issues, and let trump keep sighting how good and wonderful Saddam, Putting and Gaddafi were.

the first debate will set the tone for the rest of the election

DivingMullah

Disagree....Don't go wrestling with a pig in the mud...because you will both get muddy but the pig will like it.

Primaries are different from general election. Specially Republicans...in that the most insane, crazy, illogical, chicken hawk, racist, bigot candidate often wins.

In General, the independent and those who don't affiliate themselves with one party chose the president, and the more insane trump will look the less he will have a chance to win. Hillary must stay on target talk about the issues, and let trump keep sighting how good and wonderful Saddam, Putting and Gaddafi were.

the first debate will set the tone for the rest of the election

DivingMullah

It might work if Hillary wasn't such a flawed candidate.

The problem with a mudslinging campaign is that it not only leaves everyone, including the voters, feeling dirty, it ignores a huge aspect revealed in this year's campaigns: many American citizens are tired of this same old same old.

The very fact that Donald and Bernie had a ton of supporters validates the point that Americans are tired of taking it on the chin economically on both sides of the social issue spectrum.

So the candidate who's likely to win votes this year is the candidate that doesn't sling mud, that doesn't rest on past testimony and laurels, but who can behave in an economic problem solving manner that clearly translates into their election being the better personal economic choice in the voting booth.

The candidate, in all races, who's likely to really win lots of votes will exhibit a sensitivity for American citizens in all economic strata, who recognizes that there are scores of millions of Americans economically suffering to some degree, many millions to a terrible degree, and who is compassionate and resolute in solving the associated underlying systemic problems.

Everyone already knows all the dirt on Trump, his malignant narcissist presentation, his failed business ventures, etc. .. and everyone already knows all the dirt on Clinton, her pathological liar demeanor, her unfaithful/rape-accused husband, etc. Those who join dirt-division camps have already done so. But millions of voters haven't, and, they won't. They're instead waiting for more information of a different nature: how will this or that candidate help my personal economic situation.

Regardless, one of the two of these candidates will win sufficient electoral votes to be our next President.

This presentation from the Powerful American Political Alliance -- The Problem -- presents what scores of millions of Americans suffer from economically today, the history that lead to their economic misery, and the foundational causative problems that must be addressed and solved.

The candidate who is sensitive to this reality, who doesn't deny this reality, who doesn't divert attention from this reality via pandering by appeal to social issue irrelevancies, and who exhibits an enthusiastic and authentic problem-solving attitude toward these problems in line with this website's Solution presentation will grab the attention of the voters in a positive way ..

.. And it's that positive, not negative, presentation that will put that candidate over the top.

The scores of millions of Americans suffering economically today want hope, above all, they want true hope, that someone in power sees them, cares about them, won't ignore their plight, and will work their butt off to solve their problems.

There's no hope in dirty politics.

The tens of millions of off-the-mainstream-Washington Donald and Bernie supporters testify to the fact of the scores of millions of Americans suffering economically who are tired of the failed same old dirty Washington machine.

A word to the wise candidate.

It is odd that they actually think a group hug kumbya fest built on corruption, lies and a rigged election is going to fool the Bernie followers they screwed over into join them. Good luck with that :lamo

What part of Trump v. Clinton makes you think that this is going to be anything but the dirtiest, meanest, muddiest, most embarrassing election cycle ever? Neither candidate has anything of substance, it's all going to be mudslinging and muckraking.

Hillary will have enough surrogates to attack Trump for her. She needs to focus on calling him out on policy. As soon as people stop accepting "great","the best", and "it'll be so good" as replacements for actual solutions Trump will drown. Hillary will never be able to look trustworthy, but she can definitely look much smarter, more prepared, and way more competent for president than Trump.

What part of Trump v. Clinton makes you think that this is going to be anything but the dirtiest, meanest, muddiest, most embarrassing election cycle ever? Neither candidate has anything of substance, it's all going to be mudslinging and muckraking.

Man, I can't wait :popcorn2:

The problem with a mudslinging campaign is that it not only leaves everyone, including the voters, feeling dirty, it ignores a huge aspect revealed in this year's campaigns: many American citizens are tired of this same old same old.

We keep eating up the same-ol'-same-ol'. Every election cycle, the Republocrats offer up bottom-of-the-barrel Party candidates. Every cycle it gets worse. Every cycle it's negative campaigning, no substance, propaganda. And every cycle, we vote for them. This will be the dirtiest campaign pretty much ever. It'll give the international Olympic committee and FIFA a run for its money. It's going to be ugly, and we will reward them by electing one of their candidates. And next election, it will all just ratchet down a little further and repeat. And we'll eat it up again, and reward them by electing one of their candidates.

Democrats need to understand they need to focus on attacking Trump.

Perhaps.

The thing I see with that is, they ought to be careful, and we know leftists aren't, in what they attack DJT on. He'll rip them a new butt hole especially Crooked Hillary. Remember, DJT has been quite restrained here lately. He pokes fun at the leftists with his Russia comment about the emails, and the kookers went wild. The media momentarily forgot about the leftist circus in Philly and focused on him.

Meanwhile, DJT's poll figure ticked up over Crooked Hillary.

Man, I can't wait :popcorn2:

I know! I haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate my little sister. lol

American politics is a flippin joke, might as well have a few laughs along the way.

You guys are delusional. Other than the minority of Bernie or Bust bunch that have been hecklers, the DNC has been much bigger success than the RNC and I guarantee you in 2 weeks her polling with reflect a sizable bump.

You guys are delusional. Other than the minority of Bernie or Bust bunch that have been hecklers, the DNC has been much bigger success than the RNC and I guarantee you in 2 weeks her polling with reflect a sizable bump.

Let's hope that bump is on her head. lol

Yep. Hillary has totally lost the chance to make people think she isn't corrupt or is a likeable person. She should try a little bit, but her #1 plan of attack should be to attack Trump endlessly as being a weak, sad child and just keep on hammering away that he has no money. She needs to get him on his money, because he'll blow up and act like a total whimpering child.

Sadly, Hillary is too stupid/arrogant/something for this. So I don't know. I honestly have no ****ing clue how this is going to go, and I honestly don't care. Personally, I'll vote for her to keep the Sanders' movements list of major political opponents down to one (i.e. Hillary), rather Hillary/ultra-corrupt DNC, plus Trump and Pence. If she loses though, I'm not shedding a tear for her. And I certainly won't do more than vote for her, the thought of giving her/the DNC any money or any support? Not conceivable at this point, not after the email leaks plus everything else that went on in the primaries.

Hillary is a politician, she has been in the public eye for more than 40 years. She maybe a good president, bad president or a soso president. but in the grand skim of things we will storm through.

However history has shown every time, without an exception, when a would be leader main and only message is....that the world is most dangerous that it has ever been; not true; your way of life is about to be over run; no true; your family is about to get killed; not true; hey look at those brown, dark different people over there; They are the one and only source of your problems and if you some how contain them, all your troubles are over....

When the candidate massage is nothing but scare you into voting for them... without an exception; they have been utter disaster for country that helped them come to power and those who followed him. Besides death, taxes this has been the third universal truth.

Diving Mullah

You call that circus a success? :lamo

Yep. Hillary has totally lost the chance to make people think she isn't corrupt or is a likeable person.

Yep, at this point they are just relying on the fact that most liberals will just pull the (D) lever

What can these people, the DNC, the candidate, the news media, ever say when people don't believe them and have stopped paying attention?

All that Trump has to do to win is stay half way reasonable in the eyes of his supporters (screw what the elites think of him). For example, when Trump called for a temporary halt in Muslim immigration to the US he was being perfectly reasonable in the eyes of his supporters. It didn't matter what the elites said about it. When he asked the Russians (sarcastically) to find Hillary's missing emails his supporters said, "How clever!" while the elites were having fits of hysteria over it.

Every time some elite org criticizes Trump it will be seen as further proof of their unfairness and bias. A lot of people feel like they know what is going down -- these elites are trying to protect their own rice bowls.

Yep. Hillary has totally lost the chance to make people think she isn't corrupt or is a likeable person. She should try a little bit, but her #1 plan of attack should be to attack Trump endlessly as being a weak, sad child and just keep on hammering away that he has no money. She needs to get him on his money, because he'll blow up and act like a total whimpering child.

Sadly, Hillary is too stupid/arrogant/something for this. So I don't know. I honestly have no ****ing clue how this is going to go, and I honestly don't care. Personally, I'll vote for her to keep the Sanders' movements list of major political opponents down to one (i.e. Hillary), rather Hillary/ultra-corrupt DNC, plus Trump and Pence. If she loses though, I'm not shedding a tear for her. And I certainly won't do more than vote for her, the thought of giving her/the DNC any money or any support? Not conceivable at this point, not after the email leaks plus everything else that went on in the primaries.
I just don't know if making him complain and freak out over insults will necessarily work. He has been whining this whole campaign and is still seen as a tough guy candidate. I think the best strategy is to expose his stupidity. People need to clearly see that he absolutely has no idea how to do anything he talks about. Clinton may be almost unbearable for a lot of people, but at least she isn't entirely incompetent.

I have been watching the speeches and ads from the Democratic Convention and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of attacking Trump to me. I agree that needs to be their focus this election if they want to win.

When the candidate massage is nothing but scare you into voting for them... without an exception; they have been utter disaster for country that helped them come to power and those who followed him. Besides death, taxes this has been the third universal truth.

Welcome to Republocrat campaigning. You think the Dems and Hillary won't use fear tactics? Hahaha...they will...they already do.

I have been watching the speeches and ads from the Democratic Convention and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of attacking Trump to me. I agree that needs to be their focus this election if they want to win.

Yeah, they have. Equal parts attacking Trump and lying about what they are doing/have done. The latter is par for the course for any convention.

Back
Top Bottom