• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC epic failure

I am neither a fan of Liarelly or The Donald. In fact I would vote for a root vegetable before either one . . . but, the Democratic Convention has gone 10-times better than the true circus that was the RNC.

Democrats need to understand they need to focus on attacking Trump. This is what Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and etc failed to do. By the time they started attacking Trump, it was too late.

Propping up Hillary's "experience" or "progressivism" is a failed strategy. People that vote for Hillary are not voting for her because they really like her, it is because they believe she would be the lesser of two evils.

Making the campaign about Trump and less about Hillary is what they need to do. Hearing these cronies like Cory Booker, Obama, etc.. praising Hillary. Who are they kidding?

Epic fail is fine with me!

LOL

No that's okay . . . the Democrats can keep screwing their own selves over and shooting their own two feet. The chair of the DNC had to step down because she hates her own kind and then Hillary took her into her twisted, ****ed up flock of mindless sheep . . . and her own Democrats are hating her for it.

:popcorn2:

This is gold.

At this point they could rant endless hate streamers of piss about Trump - not gonna matter like it would have a few weeks ago.

:applaud:applaud

You guys are delusional. Other than the minority of Bernie or Bust bunch that have been hecklers, the DNC has been much bigger success than the RNC and I guarantee you in 2 weeks her polling with reflect a sizable bump.

Right.....

Starting the convention under a dark cloud of accusations of vote rigging and other dirty tricks during the primaries basically set the tone for the week.

I am neither a fan of Liarelly or The Donald. In fact I would vote for a root vegetable before either one . . . but, the Democratic Convention has gone 10-times better than the true circus that was the RNC.

How do you figure? The RNC was orderly and other than sour grapes Cruz went off without a hitch, they were unison. The DNC on the other hand has been a circus Bernie gets robbed of a fair nomination election by a corrupt DNC who through their own incompetence allows their servers to get hacked, the chairman gets fired, half the crowd booing people off the stage, protestors all over the place marching and burning flags. what a ****ing joke.

Right.....

Starting the convention under a dark cloud of accusations of vote rigging and other dirty tricks during the primaries basically set the tone for the week.

I will go ahead and screenshot this one and remind you of it in a week once Hillary's numbers show a post convention bump. ;)

How do you figure? The RNC was orderly and other than sour grapes Cruz went off without a hitch, they were unison. The DNC on the other hand has been a circus Bernie gets robbed of a fair nomination election by a corrupt DNC who through their own incompetence allows their servers to get hacked, the chairman gets fired, half the crowd booing people off the stage, protestors all over the place marching and burning flags. what a ****ing joke.

Because I am not the average stupid person you normally run into when buying corn at the Albertson's or Kreuger. However, you feel free to remain dedicated to ideology. Love Me.

Democrats need to understand they need to focus on attacking Trump. This is what Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and etc failed to do. By the time they started attacking Trump, it was too late.

Propping up Hillary's "experience" or "progressivism" is a failed strategy. People that vote for Hillary are not voting for her because they really like her, it is because they believe she would be the lesser of two evils.

Making the campaign about Trump and less about Hillary is what they need to do. Hearing these cronies like Cory Booker, Obama, etc.. praising Hillary. Who are they kidding?

Hillary has no choice but to try and build herself up. If after 40 years in government, all she can do is attack the other guy, she's toast. Trump has it easier. He's never been in politics so he has nothing to defend.

Also, as others have said, they are attacking Trump. Anyone who watched the Kaine speech, or sees him during the campaign, will not be able to hear Trump say his signature line of "Believe Me" without remembering Kaine's awful imitation of him. The problem for people like Obama and Biden is that attacking Trump is too easy. It's like giving LeBron James an uncontested dunk into a net 6 feet off the ground. You don't even notice them doing it.

This election reminds me of this meme I found on Facebook.

This guy could be a democrat or a republican.

Escaping one party for another..jpg

Welcome to Republocrat campaigning. You think the Dems and Hillary won't use fear tactics? Hahaha...they will...they already do.

What you definition of fear tactics?

Fear Tactics by hey vote for me because I am best choice in case we need it. or Vote for me, otherwise the black, brown, yellow purple, will come and kill you.

I know Hillary won't do the latter because she did not do it even against Obama or Bernie.

Diving Mullah

Actually the rnc and the media ran nonstop attacks on trump and it failed, trump is good at turning contraversy into his success. Logic dictates anyone smart would re evaluate the situation and determine trumps weakness, rather than repeating the same things that failed over and again.

Fyi the convention is not about attacking opponents, the dnc has attacked trump too much already. The campaign trail is where they should try their attacks, the convention is supposed to be about the party platform, their ideas, their leadership, and their nominees.

While I hate trump, I lean right and while I'm not a hillary fan I think they are playing it perfectly. So far, unfortunately, the DNC seems more successful to me. I actually hated the the RNC was all hate hate, attack attack and doom and gloom. Now OF course the DNC isn't nowhere even close to innocent but hate and attack isn't their theme like it was the RNC's.

What you definition of fear tactics?

Fear Tactics by hey vote for me because I am best choice in case we need it. or Vote for me, otherwise the black, brown, yellow purple, will come and kill you.

I know Hillary won't do the latter because she did not do it even against Obama or Bernie.

Diving Mullah

No, but there's plenty of hysteria they're spreading over possible President Trump. And they'll keep it up. From campaigning to legislating, the government loves fear tactics.

Actually the rnc and the media ran nonstop attacks on trump and it failed, trump is good at turning contraversy into his success. Logic dictates anyone smart would re evaluate the situation and determine trumps weakness, rather than repeating the same things that failed over and again.

Fyi the convention is not about attacking opponents, the dnc has attacked trump too much already. The campaign trail is where they should try their attacks, the convention is supposed to be about the party platform, their ideas, their leadership, and their nominees.

This is the John Kerry strategy. The Democrats spent too much time trying to prop up an unpopular candidate instead of attacking the opponent.

Oh, and Hillary Clinton is a much more flawed candidate than Hillary Clinton. Not even close!

No, but there's plenty of hysteria they're spreading over possible President Trump. And they'll keep it up. From campaigning to legislating, the government loves fear tactics.

agreed...but do you also agree that there is very fundamental difference between, this president is bad for the country because this and that, versus, make me president and I will get rid of those minorities that make your country bad?

Diving Mullah

Agreed, politically she is making a huge mistake. Trump hates being ignored, he really does. Nothing would piss him off more than simply not acknowledging him. :)

That said, you think the American population doesn't notice that it's been 240 days since Hillary has given a press conference..

Tim-

This is the John Kerry strategy. The Democrats spent too much time trying to prop up an unpopular candidate instead of attacking the opponent.

Oh, and Hillary Clinton is a much more flawed candidate than Hillary Clinton. Not even close!

John kerry ran his entire campaign attacking bush and he lost horribly, why would anyone repeat that. Kerry tried what you want hillary to do more of, and he failed because no one wants a vote for me because i'm not him vote. Kerry had no real direction, no strategy, just simply i'm not him, and if hillary puts no focus on her platform and just attacks trump, she will lose.

John kerry ran his entire campaign attacking bush and he lost horribly, why would anyone repeat that. Kerry tried what you want hillary to do more of, and he failed because no one wants a vote for me because i'm not him vote. Kerry had no real direction, no strategy, just simply i'm not him, and if hillary puts no focus on her platform and just attacks trump, she will lose.

I disagree, Kerry lost cause he got swiftboated...in other words, an extremely effective attack run by republicans.

I disagree, Kerry lost cause he got swiftboated...in other words, an extremely effective attack run by republicans.

No he just had no substance, no direction, and pretty much tried to run his campaign on an anti war stance and I'm not bush. Infact it was so bad the democrat primaries that season was a contest over who is the most not bush. Kerry ran an extremely weaksauce campaign, doomed long before the swiftboat issue.

Back
Top Bottom