• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC EMPLOYEE MURDERED IN DC... 'Wanted to make a difference'...[W:10]

Re: DNC EMPLOYEE MURDERED IN DC... 'Wanted to make a difference'...

I wonder what he knew about hillary?

Moderator's Warning:
And this gets your thread moved to the CT section of the forums.

Moderator's Warning:
And this gets your thread moved to the CT section of the forums.

It was just a question and with her track record...you know......................

It was just a question and with her track record...you know......................

And it was a pretty scumbag thing to say about someone who was killed. Then again, that's what I should expect from people who behave like right wing hacks like you, Mickey.

And it was a pretty scumbag thing to say about someone who was killed. Then again, that's what I should expect from people who behave like right wing hacks like you, Mickey.

No worse than pulling out the gun debate every time there is a school shooting. The major difference might be seen to be that this showed humor.

No worse than pulling out the gun debate every time there is a school shooting. The major difference might be seen to be that this showed humor.

No, discussing the gun debate when there is a school shooting is a valid debate point. Doing what was done here not only is not, but it shows a lack of class.

...yet another young and promising life taken away from us.

DC is a violent place, especially at 0419 in the morning.

Time will prove this act was performed by the very same sociopathic urban thugs we as a nation gave birth to in the 60's. Anyone care to make book on this fact?

No need to politicize this tragic murder

I am a "right wing hack" and also feel it was a pretty insensitive thing to say about a young life being taken from us.

It is ALSO possible, just possible...those on the right side of the aisle have empathy and sentiment too.

Moderator's Warning:
Mickey is not the subject of this thread. Stick to the topic.

What did he know about Stephen Hawking, Pamela Anderson, Ozzie Osbourne, Sponge Bob Squarepants, .......?

Get ready for all liberals to flee this thread; Seth Rich was murdered in a predominantly black area of town that's been undergoing gentrification for the past several years. When the perpetrators are caught, that'll be another subject that some people will want to sweep under the rug.

Why does everyone always go after Hillary? Why not Bill? Ever think, maybe, the reason everything feels so forced when coming from Hillary is that she doesn't want to be President?

Bill is the scary one, Hillary's just crazy.

Get ready for all liberals to flee this thread; Seth Rich was murdered in a predominantly black area of town that's been undergoing gentrification for the past several years. When the perpetrators are caught, that'll be another subject that some people will want to sweep under the rug.

I am fairly conservative, but I would make a argument against gentrification being solely a liberal issue.

No, discussing the gun debate when there is a school shooting is a valid debate point. Doing what was done here not only is not, but it shows a lack of class.

No it is not a valid point anymore than this. Or do you propose being the arbiter of legitimacy and judge the valid argument? ;)

No it is not a valid point anymore than this. Or do you propose being the arbiter of legitimacy and judge the valid argument? ;)

I'm pretty sure he was just saying it is (very) disrespectful to politicize the man's death.

Bang on!!

I'm pretty sure he was just saying it is (very) disrespectful to politicize the man's death.

It's disrespectful to politicize anyone's death, but the left right up to the President does it every occasion they can and are smugly offended when it's done by anyone else and not to promote their agenda.

I wouldn't have jumped to the Hillary angle here, personally, but to claim that it's any more classless than trotting out the gun control debate while 20 little children are being buried is just left wing hackery and an attempt to bully a poster into silence.

As it is to utilise peoples' misery or death to emtionalize any topic including gun control.

Horse****! The focus of my comment was on that turd to the Max....Hillary ..........and had no reflection on the poor dead kid.

With the Clintons' body count, it was a normal response.

I'll be real happy when karma brings up hillary's number.

Hell, I show more class in a day, than Hillary does in a year! WTF!

And since when does class form PC for posting. I see a lot of classes stuff said about me.......so who get's sanctioned for that?

I am fairly conservative, but I would make a argument against gentrification being solely a liberal issue.

Yes, but the issue I'm talking about isn't gentrification. Personally, I don't really support it either, and I'm not liberal.

The issue is a potential black on white murder of a DNC worker whose job involved trying to get more blacks registered to vote.

Of course it's a valid point. A gun was used in school shooting... talking about gun control is therefore a valid point. Doesn't mean it's NOT a stupid comment, politicizing a tragic event. The OP suggests some idiotic conspiracy theory. No valid point, no connection. Simple logic.

Last edited:

It's disrespectful to politicize anyone's death, but the left right up to the President does it every occasion they can and are smugly offended when it's done by anyone else and not to promote their agenda.

I wouldn't have jumped to the Hillary angle here, personally, but to claim that it's any more classless than trotting out the gun control debate while 20 little children are being buried is just left wing hackery and an attempt to bully a poster into silence.

Not at all. I agree that politicizing the death of students is insensitive, but LOGICALLY, discussing gun control when this happens, makes sense because there is a connection between issues. The conspiracy theory presented by the OP has no logic or reasonable connection to it. It is certainly more classless to do something like that.

Horse****! The focus of my comment was on that turd to the Max....Hillary ..........and had no reflection on the poor dead kid.

With the Clintons' body count, it was a normal response.

I'll be real happy when karma brings up hillary's number.

Your focus was to make an idiotic conspiracy theory about the unfortunate death of someone just because of your hackery against Hillary. That was the extent of the meaning behind your thread. You don't care about the individual killed. All you care is about is your hackish bashing of Hillary, and anything else is meaningless to you.

Back
Top Bottom