• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC Day 3

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Who else besides Tim Kaine is on tap for tonight?

This is interesting...

Rene Stutzman @renestutzman
The mother of an Orlando nighclub shooting victim is scheduled to speak today at the Democratic National Convention

Well, after the big speeches yesterday and all the fanfare, looking at the polls this morning - looks like Trump is getting a bump from the DNC.

Well, after the big speeches yesterday and all the fanfare, looking at the polls this morning - looks like Trump is getting a bump from the DNC.

Have their been any polls besides the LA times one today?

Is it true that Bill Clinton made no mention of the charitable work of the Clinton Foundation?

Obama and Biden are on tonight, and I believe Kaine is as well. I know Jesse Jackson is speaking - that should be good for a laugh. He's talking about racial injustice. Michael Bloomberg is too. Maybe he'll talk about sugary sweets.

I'll just leave this here:

Breaking News Feed @pzf
Supporters of Bernie Sanders plan to hold a 'fart-in' at the Democratic National Convention to protest the party's primary process - AP

Jesse Jackson mumbled his way through his speech.

Aside from my differences on her positions toward firearms, Gabrielle Giffords has made impressive gains in her rehabilitation over the past few years.

Aside from my differences on her positions toward firearms, Gabrielle Giffords has made impressive gains in her rehabilitation over the past few years.

I was just about to post that. What an amazing recovery.

Quote of the night nominee
8:43 p.m. The actual quote from the admiral: “I served in the same Navy as John McCain. I used to vote in the same party as John McCain. Donald, you’re not fit to polish John McCain’s boots.” Fan****ingtastic.

Andrew Sullivan Liveblogs the DNC, Night 3

Is it my imagination or is the anti-war Left picking a fight with Panetta?

Nice take"

8:08 p.m. Good to know that I’m not the only person marinated in Catholic values who finds Trump a horrifying candidate:

Catholics who attend Mass weekly have increased their support for the Democratic nominee by 22 percentage points relative to 2012.

This isn’t a vote for Clinton so much as a clear understanding that Trump is the nemesis of any Christianity worthy of the name.

Yep. I absolutely fail to see haw any true Christian could possibly support Trump the hate-mongering buffoon.

Nicholas Thompson ✔ @nxthompson
Biden: Never bet against America.
Trump: Please come hack America.
9:25 PM - 27 Jul 2016 · New York, USA, United States

Bloomberg pulling in the Independents.

lol...there's a Republican who just said "No" to Trump. He'll not be alone.

Back
Top Bottom