• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC Convention Opens

Breaking News Feed
@pzf
Bernie sanders supporters have taken to the streets of Philadelphia with a 51-foot joint. #DNCinPHL

Bernie Sanders has texted supporters to NOT boo or protest in any way at the DNC. I guess they didn't get the memo.

Someone just read a tweet on CNN -

"Bernie Sanders just fed us a bunch of mountain dew and now he wants us to go to bed".

Any chance Bernie might end up being the candidate by the time the convention is done? Personally I believe that's the only chance the dems have of winning this one.

Nope.

DNC stands for both Democratic National Committee and Democratic National Convention. The Democratic National Committee organizes the Democratic National Convention.

^ this

The organization is the Democratic National Committee. The event is the Democratic National Convention. Same applies to the RNC as well.

It's not the Democratic National Committee Convention either.

So it is the Democratic National Convention....period. Not DNC convention. Got it. :)

Whoa, the speaker on stage just claimed that it was "our party that made a college education affordable" and "our party that made home prices affordable". Went over to WTF! silence.

Cameras focusing on the No TPP signs everywhere. That was Hillary's baby. CNN muting the Bernie chants so we can hear the speaker.

Or at least let the boos begin.

She's the Mayor of Baltimore that told the folks in Baltimore the following:

"It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate."

1.)Any chance Bernie might end up being the candidate by the time the convention is done?
2.) Personally I believe that's the only chance the dems have of winning this one.

1.) no
2.) that is also a no. Trump will never be our next president . . doesn't mean I want Hilary I just know on voting day the american people wont put Trump in office. Im so confident in that I'm willing to take an avatar and sig bet on it. If trump is out next president you get to control my avatar and sig for 1 year and vice versa. only rules are nothing that is ban/infraction worthy and with each bet the time limit gets smaller. 2 people get 6 month each, 3 people 4 months each etc.

Hillary's the "spoiler"? :lamo

Yup, both Johnson and Trump have been climbing in the polls. Bernie supporters are feeling about Hillary the way Cruz supporters feel about Trump.

1.) no
2.) that is also a no. Trump will never be our next president . . doesn't mean I want Hilary I just know on voting day the american people wont put Trump in office. Im so confident in that I'm willing to take an avatar and sig bet on it. If trump is out next president you get to control my avatar and sig for 1 year and vice versa. only rules are nothing that is ban/infraction worthy and with each bet the time limit gets smaller. 2 people get 6 month each, 3 people 4 months each etc.

No one cares about your bet. It will be enough to make fun of how wrong you were after the November elections.

Yup, both Johnson and Trump have been climbing in the polls. Bernie supporters are feeling about Hillary the way Cruz supporters feel about Trump.

For Hillary to be relegated to "spoiler" status, she'd basically have to finish behind Trump and Johnson at the ballot box. Is this what you are claiming will happen?

D Wasserman Schultz
@DWStweets
Hey @Reince - I'm in Cleveland if you need another chair to help keep your convention in order. #RNCinCLE

3:23pm · 18 Jul 2016 · Twitter for iPhone

Tee hee.

1.) No one cares about your bet.
2.) It will be enough to make fun of how wrong you were after the November elections.

1.) Thats what I thought!!! LMAO
2.) there wont be anything to make fun of. If Im wrong which I seriously doubt Ill just say im wrong. Hence the bet, its obvious im not trying to hide it :shrug:

For Hillary to be relegated to "spoiler" status, she'd basically have to finish behind Trump and Johnson at the ballot box. Is this what you are claiming will happen?

I believe at this point that she'll finish behind Trump but ahead of Johnson. Johnson will receive a larger percentage of votes than any other third party candidate ever (including Perot).

There is more coming down the pipe and it's all going to land on Hillary's head.

1.) Thats what I thought!!! LMAO
2.) there wont be anything to make fun of. If Im wrong which I seriously doubt Ill just say im wrong. Hence the bet, its obvious im not trying to hide it :shrug:

No, we'll most definitely make fun of you for an extended period of time. :mrgreen:

Btw, if you're so stuck on betting, you've floated that turd around here so many times already, there are plenty of sites where you can lay your money where your mouth is.

Both Hillary and Kaine are now against TPP and it is not part of the platform. But I doubt that will appease some of the protestors.

Back
Top Bottom