• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC Breaks Federal laws

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The DNC breaks federal law at the convention by have illegal immigrents speak.

What is with this? What right do these people think they have to flaunt our nations laws like that. Whoever dis this or allowed it ahould be arrested.

What is with this? What right do these people think they have to flaunt our nations laws like that. Whoever dis this or allowed it ahould be arrested.

your point is as good as your spelling

The Democrats love law breakers, I mean hell, they nominated one!

You just hate Hillary becuase she's a woman you misogynistic pig! ;)

I see your gender. Please refrain from quoting any of my "way too brilliant for you" posts anymore. Thank you.

I see your gender. Please refrain from quoting any of my "way too brilliant for you" posts anymore. Thank you.

Yea I just do not get it.
We have laws they break them nothing is done about it.

Thank the lord we have a two tier justice system.
One for the elites and then one for us poor folks.

There's a third tier. Special rules for the Dem's pet groups.

If they're illegal immigrants, they're awful brave to put themselves out there like that? Are you sure they were illegal?

I bet some of them even broke the speed limit getting there. GASP!

Democrats desperately need to win over those illegal aliens. Hell, they can't win on Illinois gravestones alone.

If they're illegal immigrants, they're awful brave to put themselves out there like that? Are you sure they were illegal?

Why are they brave? No one is going to deport them.

That's why I wondered if they were illegal.

They were ---- my question to you is --- why are they brave? NO ONE is going to deport them. We don't enforce those rules.

They were ---- my question to you is --- why are they brave? NO ONE is going to deport them. We don't enforce those rules.

They are brave because by going public they risk getting picked up by the IC and deported. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Yep because the girl was crying that her mom was afraid of being deported

Last edited:
They are brave because by going public they risk getting picked up by the IC and deported. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Why do you keep NOT reading what I'm saying? LOL!

We
Don't
Enforce
Immigration
Laws
Here

Knowingly harboring and or helping an illegal in this country is a felony.

Last edited:
Source for that?

Edited it. She was afraid they would get deported as they should be they are hear illegally.

Hey Democrats when you see an illegal immigrants you're supposed to call the cops, not put them on stage to use as a political tool. How about you stop breaking the ****ing law both in the open and in the private.

Except that it's been made quite clear that they won't be deporting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why do you keep NOT reading what I'm saying? LOL!

We
Don't
Enforce
Immigration
Laws
Here

Really..then please explain the 2.5 million people that Obama has deported since 2009?

"...Since coming to office in 2009, Obama’s government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.

And he’s not done yet...."

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score. | Fusion

What is with this? What right do these people think they have to flaunt our nations laws like that. Whoever did this or allowed it should be arrested.

I agree.

your point is as good as your spelling

I'd say his point is even Better.....

The Democrats love law breakers, I mean hell, they nominated one!

They sure did and the First Liars Club, is speaking tonight!

You just hate Hillary because she's a woman you misogynist! ;)

:lamo

Yep.

Who's going to arrest them, the other lawbreakers?

Leftists love their corruption. :)

Sure do.

I bet some of them even broke the speed limit getting there. GASP!

Doubt it, they get driven...putz's are too stupid to drive themselves!

Back
Top Bottom