• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DNC Breaks Federal laws

The DNC breaks federal law at the convention by have illegal immigrents speak.

What is with this? What right do these people think they have to flaunt our nations laws like that. Whoever dis this or allowed it ahould be arrested.

Call the cops.

If they're illegal immigrants, they're awful brave to put themselves out there like that? Are you sure they were illegal?

The Republican state of Texas allows illegal immigrants to attend state universities with in-state tuition. A citizen just moved from Louisiana has to pay out of state tuition.

Illegal immigrants are provided with a free public education in the U.S. and always have been. I think the public policy is that it's in the best interest of the country for illegal children to be educated.

As far as I know, all those illegal immigrants are allowed to speak in public. It is not against federal law for illegal immigrants to speak in public.

So you're saying the Barack Obama has put illegal immigrants in detention camps?

I'm saying that Obama is enforcing immigration law because you said there weren't any immigration laws to enforce.

So I ask you again to please explain why 2.5 million people have been deported if there aren't any immigration laws to enforce or being enforced?

Really..then please explain the 2.5 million people that Obama has deported since 2009?

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Now he’s running up the score. | Fusion
Misleading nonsense.

High deportation figures are misleading - LA Times

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

I'm saying that Obama is enforcing immigration law because you said there weren't any immigration laws to enforce.

So I ask you again to please explain why 2.5 million people have been deported if there aren't any immigration laws to enforce or being enforced?

I already told you --- they deport CRIMINALS, not just the everyday normal illegal alien who isn't breaking any laws except being here illegally.

The DNC breaks federal law at the convention by have illegal immigrents speak.

What is with this? What right do these people think they have to flaunt our nations laws like that. Whoever dis this or allowed it ahould be arrested.

Says the guy supporting the candidate who just encouraged freaking RUSSIA to conduct espionage inside our borders, for the express purpose of that nation being able to influence our election.

The Republican state of Texas allows illegal immigrants to attend state universities with in-state tuition. A citizen just moved from Louisiana has to pay out of state tuition.

Illegal immigrants are provided with a free public education in the U.S. and always have been. I think the public policy is that it's in the best interest of the country for illegal children to be educated.

As far as I know, all those illegal immigrants are allowed to speak in public. It is not against federal law for illegal immigrants to speak in public.

I know it's not against the law to speak in public. But if the person is an illegal immigrant then putting themselves out in public like that increases their risk of getting caught by the IC and deported. So taking that risk to speak publically is why they are brave.

Anyone that is caught harboring and knowingly not reporting an illegal immigrant is in violation of the law.
In fact it is a federal felony and can carry up to 8 year sentence depending.

Call the cops.

A waste of time. At least until we get a strong leader who will enforce our laws equally. For now the law only applies to those not above the law. If you support corrupt government, bias, and prejudice enforcement of our laws Hillary is your candidate. Birds of a feather as they say.

I already told you --- they deport CRIMINALS, not just the everyday normal illegal alien who isn't breaking any laws except being here illegally.

So what? I already told you that there is an immigration law and it is being enforced. So you can either admit you were wrong...or you can keep on dancing with your silly strawman all by yourself.

So what? I already told you that there is an immigration law and it is being enforced. So you can either admit you were wrong...or you can keep on dancing with your silly strawman all by yourself.

Except it's not being enforced or ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL illegal immigrants would be deported. You see?

Why don't we all go out break some laws. The Hillary plan to make this country great.

Says the guy supporting the candidate who just encouraged freaking RUSSIA to conduct espionage inside our borders, for the express purpose of that nation being able to influence our election.

I never said I was supporting trump first off. I know I am not supporting Clinton.
Actually he said they should find the 30k emails that Clinton knowledge destroyed that contained
Government information which is illegal by the way.

However one person breaking the law doesn't excuse someone else.

Wrong.

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets
DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets - Washington Times

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics:

In the past, removal numbers did not include “returns,” who are Mexican nationals caught illegally crossing the border by the Border Patrol and returned.

In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting.” In the 1990s, the totals of returns and removals were well over one million.

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back — that’s counted as a deportation.”

Obama's own words.

The twisted truth, deceptive statistics, and out right lies are not facts.

Wrong.

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets
DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets - Washington Times

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics:

In the past, removal numbers did not include “returns,” who are Mexican nationals caught illegally crossing the border by the Border Patrol and returned.

In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting.” In the 1990s, the totals of returns and removals were well over one million.

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back — that’s counted as a deportation.”

Obama's own words.

The twisted truth, deceptive statistics, and out right lies are not facts.

That has nothing to do with the discussion I was having with Josie. :roll:

:thumbs::thumbs:

As usual they are twisting the facts, lying to the people, supporting criminal behavior, or carelessly handling classified information. Then they tell us to worry about Trump. Unbelievable.

That's funny...because that's exactly what it looks like you're doing.

If they're illegal immigrants, they're awful brave to put themselves out there like that? Are you sure they were illegal?

Aren't all Hispanic people illegal? :2razz:

Aren't all Hispanic people illegal? :2razz:
Sure...especially if includes Rubio and Cruz. lol

It was the oddest thing to see two sons of Cuban immigrants battling it out to see who could be the toughest on US immigration. lol

Back
Top Bottom