• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DJT Suggested to Gen John Kelly That He Should Be Like a General Under Hitler.

DJT Suggested to Gen John Kelly That He Should Be Like a General Under Hitler.​

Who says?

Oh...wait...someone wrote a book. Yeah. We've seen that kind of thing before.

A nothingburger for the useful idiots.
STORMY DANIEL'S SAYS TRUMP'S MIDDLE NAME SAYS IT ALL.

And yet...you cannot provide quotes. Hell, not even that reporter can provide quotes...just hearsay.
Whilst you reject quotes provided to you - why do you not answer my question offered to you in post #17?

do you believe that Generals serving under the current commander-n-chief are to be loyal to the president on a personal level? By 'personal level', I mean to do anything that the president wants

Whilst you reject quotes provided to you - why do you not answer my question offered to you in post #17?
When you start a thread titled: What does Mycroft believe about _______. That's when I might provide an answer.

This thread isn't about me.

Sounds like you'd have been a perfect foot soldier for Hitler. Blind obedience.

Altho when I read your posts, I visualize something more like Sargent Schultz.
:D Thank you for my chuckle of the day.

It's a very fitting reference of the one that you directed that to. People can't imagine how many times I've moved my head side to side when trying to open their mind to the obvious.

There's those who eventually go blind when drinking something given to them by a rotten cult leader and some of those who hold hands with a rotten cult leader who have been blind since birth. What they all have in common is remaining in the darkness of their wayward cult leader no matter how much truth that they hear. :(

When you start a thread titled: What does Mycroft believe about _______. That's when I might provide an answer.

This thread isn't about me.
Well, sport, that's pure chicken do do soup under a spotlight for all to see. The answer is actually easy, my friend. Military Generals are not at the personal disposal of any president. They serve and protect our country and uphold the US Constitution.

What DJT wanted out of our US Generals was their loyalty to him - and what we have learned is that the cherry on top of such loyalty in his eyes is being the same loyalty as Nazi Germany officers under Hitler. I can guarantee you, sport, that I'd reject a Pres Biden saying this same crap about our US Generals. It would not be difficult for me to do that. Even if asked here in a thread like this one, I'd easily reject Biden or any president who thought in this way. ;)

Who says?

This is entirely consistent with what you all say all the time with "draining the swamp" and your attacks on "the deep state."

Last edited:
Wouldn't you love to know what Presidents Kennedy and Johnson said to their staff. Johnson was a racist, Kennedy a womanizer who slept with interns. You think there would be some interesting comments. In fact there are and if you read the books on Kennedy or Johnson you see a lot of revelations that shine new light on those Presidents. I just wonder when the left gets uninterested in Trump?
Nice disparaging comments on Kennedy and Johnson; also nice whataboutism. As is typical with whataboutisms, they well illustrate the fact that you can not defend Trump, so you try to change the subject. The problem is, there are no equivalent "whataboutisms" to Trump. You are trying to deflect from a murderer by trying to have a conversation about the audicity of people that park in no parking zones.

Yes, Kennedy and Johnson each had character flaws, but they did substantially have character. Each had a love for America, a respect for the rule of law and were in awe of the office of the Presidency. They may have not been choir boys, but in terms of sinners, they each were quite saintly compared to Trump.

You are just failing miserably in your ability to comprehend just how dangerous Trump was (and is). Just the fact that he presided over the 1st non peaceful transfer of power in American history should be sufficient to have you despise the man. If that doesn't offend your sense of decency, then think about impact to our democracy of his fabrication of the notion that there was something wrong with the 2020 election and that he managed to convince a large part of our population that American election outcomes should not be trusted, which has served to weaken this country in a way that no man has ever done. You can not have a strong democracy when 30% of the country doesn't trust the election process. Of course, this is in addition to being impeached twice, under federal investigation for his fraudlent election activities. He is not a good human being by any measure.

Look if you want to like Trump's politics, well that is one discussion; but to not see his obvious and dangerous character flaws, well, if you can see them, you are a very bad judge of character. Johnson and Kennedy may have had character flaws, but they were not devoid of character, as is Trump.

This poor little mis-understood Donald Trump garbage is old. The man brought ALL of this upon himself by operating without character. It amazes me why so many people have fallen for it (well, it is a cult). Some of us believe character matters. The 44 presidents before Trump were generally men of decent character; not the 45th.

Last edited:
Pretty brutal stuff from Milley

Nice disparaging comments on Kennedy and Johnson; also nice whataboutism. As is typical with whataboutisms, the reflect on the fact that you can not defend Trump, so you try to change the subject. The problem is, there are no equivalent "whataboutisms" to Trump. You are trying to deflect from a murdered by trying to have a conversation about people that park in no parking zones.

Yes, Kennedy and Johnson each had character flaws, but they did substantially have character. Each had a love for America, a respect for the rule of law and were in awe of the office of the Presidency. They may have not been choir boys, but in terms of sinners, they each were quite saintly compared to Trump.

You are just failing miserably in your ability to comprehend just how dangerous Trump was (and is). Just the fact that he presided over the 1st non peaceful transfer of power in American history should be sufficient to have you despise the man. If that doesn't make you uniquely hate man, then think about impact to our democracy of his fabrication of the notion that there was something wrong with the 2020 election and that he managed to convince a large part of our population that American election outcomes should not be trusted, which has served to weaken this country in a way that no man has ever done. You can not have a strong democracy when 30% of the country doesn't trust the election process. Of course, this is in addition to being impeached twice, under federal investigation for his fraudlent election activities. He is not a good human being by any measure.

Look if you want to like Trump's politics, well that is one discussion; but to not see his obvious and dangerous character flaws, well, if you can see them, you are a very bad judge of character. Johnson and Kennedy may have had character flaws, but they were not characterless, as is Trump.

Plus, they agree with Trump.

If that's what you actually think, then this must have really chapped your ass.

Great list of names compiled by disgruntled Gen Paul Vallely. He saw/sees Pres Obama as a Communist traitor. That pretty much sticks a pin in any legit complaint balloon right off the bat. Without knowing all of the circumstances behind why officers on that list had to exit military service, it's somewhat difficult for me to go screaming into bonkersville until every name on that list is explained in full. I would also suspect that with ever change of command at the White House, yeah, folks are let go. I'm sure with some commanders in cheifs, more are lets go or encouraged to leave their post more than other commanders in chief. Not sure where Pres Obama rates (high or low) but I imagine that said officers who served under GW Bush's White House command may have a little something to do with some firings. imo

Now, it appears that you presented this aggrievance list by Gen Paul Vallely in response to my quote;
Military Generals are not at the personal disposal of any president. They serve and protect our country and uphold the US Constitution.

By "personal disposal" I do mean Generals are not the president's personal property to use as they wish for their personal needs. DJT was pretty darn bad about that! I don't recall Pres Obama doing all of that, possibly because I suffered a stroke during 2014 that greatly altered my life and thought process. If anyone on this message board hasn't noticed yet, my thought process still creates problems for me at times when posting. Not making excuses to seek pity - just explaining why I may appear confused or just not up to speed. So, in the case of Pres Obama, I probably don't know as much about him as most others do in DP. However, with that said, if at any time that Pres Obama played a role in the discharge of a military officer because he felt that those officers were his to use as he pleased and secondly, those officers should be more like Hitler's officers, then upon such proof of that taking place, I'll slam his ass too.

If Gen Kelly is questioned, and, or he puts a statement out that the quotes in Peter Baker's book are not true and that DJT never made those statements, then I'll need to apologize in this thread for believing what was in Mr Baker's book. It won't change my view that no president should use Generals as theirs' on a personal level.

Who says?

The book comes out next month.

Put it as the one book on your reading list of this century.

The book comes out next month.

Put it as the one book on your reading list of this century.
Why would I want to read a book of nonsense? I'm not a useful idiot.

This is a letter signed by the joint chiefs of staff and the chairman Gen. Milley. It went to every member of the armed forces, national guard, reserve.

Paragraphs 2, 3, 4 refer to Jan. 6, 2021.

The last two paragraphs refer to the legitimate election of Pres.-Elect Joe Biden as Potus and Commander in Chief.

Joint-Chiefs-Letter-791x1024.jpg

JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF & CHAIRMAN

Gens. Milley, Hyten, McConville, Berger, Adm. Gilday, Gens. Brown, Hokansen, Raymond.
1280px-Space_Force_Leader_to_Become_8th_Member_of_Joint_Chiefs_%283%29.jpg

Why would I want to read a book of nonsense? I'm not a useful idiot.
I see you forgot already so I'll remind you that you're demanding quotes.

No doubt there are tons of quotes in the book. So I'll remind you again the book comes out next month.

If nothing else you can get a picture of how all of this ends badly for PutinTrump&Rowers.

I see you forgot already so I'll remind you that you're demanding quotes.

No doubt there are tons of quotes in the book. So I'll remind you again the book comes out next month.

If nothing else you can get a picture of how all of this ends badly for PutinTrump&Rowers.
We already know what's in the book: Unnamed sources saying what they heard someone else say. Nobody is checking to see if those things were actually said. The media and their useful idiots just take it on faith as being true without any substantiation.

Again...why would I want to read a book of nonsense? I'm not a useful idiot.

We already know what's in the book: Unnamed sources saying what they heard someone else say. Nobody is checking to see if those things were actually said. The media and their useful idiots just take it on faith as being true without any substantiation.

Again...why would I want to read a book of nonsense? I'm not a useful idiot.
You're demanding quotes that you reject a priori.

Every quote by every American Constitutionalist everywhere and always is stamped as fake by you, Trump, Putin.

You even adopt a Russian Soviet and Putin terminology.

Wouldn't you love to know what Presidents Kennedy and Johnson said to their staff. Johnson was a racist, Kennedy a womanizer who slept with interns. You think there would be some interesting comments. In fact there are and if you read the books on Kennedy or Johnson you see a lot of revelations that shine new light on those Presidents. I just wonder when the left gets uninterested in Trump?
When you stop adoring him and sending him cash. You left out Nixon and Watergate and Reagan and Iran Contra too.

Back
Top Bottom