• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Djou (R) picks up Hawaii

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Charles Djou, Republican, picked up a special House election. now mind you, the Democrats were split (it was Hawaii, deep blue state), but still it's nice to get a piece of good news to balance the Virginia special house election.

Charles Djou, Republican, picked up a special House election. now mind you, the Democrats were split (it was Hawaii, deep blue state), but still it's nice to get a piece of good news to balance the Virginia special house election.
this will be a temporary gain, i assure you.

this will be a temporary gain, i assure you.
As long as we start putting congressional and administration criminals away for as long as possible, and un**** everything they have managed to screw up temporary will be fine.

As long as we start putting congressional and administration criminals away for as long as possible, and un**** everything they have managed to screw up temporary will be fine.

Who specifically do you think needs to be put away

Who specifically do you think needs to be put away
Eric Holder, obstruction of justice for the independent council refusal without hearing further evidence in the Sestak case, and whoever bribed Sestak initially. Nancy Pelosi, bribery during the health bill debacle as well as Reid, add malfeasance to Pelosi's crimes for the military plane misuse. And any and every other crime committed by those on either side of the aisle.

Eric Holder, obstruction of justice for the independent council refusal without hearing further evidence in the Sestak case, and whoever bribed Sestak initially. Nancy Pelosi, bribery during the health bill debacle as well as Reid, add malfeasance to Pelosi's crimes for the military plane misuse. And any and every other crime committed by those on either side of the aisle.

I notice you say "people on both sides need to be locked away"and give a list of Democrats. I wonder where you partisan loyalties are...

The fact of the matter is that none of these people have done anything illegal, Republicans just figure they can distort events and reality to start a partisan witch-hunt where there isn't one.

I notice you say "people on both sides need to be locked away"and give a list of Democrats. I wonder where you partisan loyalties are...
I haven't seen a list of alleged Republican crimes at the moment and don't know the extent of Democrat corruption which is why I left room for all crooks to be prosecuted, it really is that simple. As well, I was pointing out the illegality that is known at the moment. What part of this makes you think I exempt either side of the aisle. I want every single person in power that has grossly abused the public trust prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if it happens to be all of them so be it.

The fact of the matter is that none of these people have done anything illegal, Republicans just figure they can distort events and reality to start a partisan witch-hunt where there isn't one.
That is crap. Pelosi had no right to allocate a military plane filled with liquor for her kids at our expense, Reid has suspect land deals all over the place, Charles Rangel is accused of tax evasion as well as Tim Geitner, Rahm Emmanuel technically could be stung for extortion or coercion for his well published tactics, and whoever offered Sestak the job has committed a bribery "as a matter of fact" Reid/Pelosi technically committed bribery as well for the deals they cut to pass Obamacare. So yes, criminal and unethical acts were in fact committed. Where do YOUR partisan loyalties lie?

Back
Top Bottom