• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ditto Adolph!

Thank you for expressing my point KBeta. As for hegonomy. When I say "America" I mean our leaders (aka. Bush, Cheney) And if they are interested in hegonomy it is because they will make lots of money off of it. I am sure there are groups of people in america who do want it. I will definatly have to read that text. Again, thank you.

Rhadamanthus said:
Practice what you preach
Thanks for the advice. However, I'd rather practice the piano. Pounding the keys enables me to work out my frustrations over the media bias against the Administration.

Will they ever get over their disappointment that GWB will be ignoring them for four more years? And despite their best efforts to evict him from the White House, it was actually Democratic crossover votes that kept him there?

I wonder whether their patent medicine advertisers are making heartburn remedies available at a decent discount?

KBeta said:
Show us a confirmed report of a discovery of one the huge stockpiles Bush mentioned in his State of the Union Address.

Where are the 25,000 liters of anthrax?
Where are the 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin?
Where are the 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent?
Where are the 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents?
Where is the budding nuclear capability?

When you answer, please don't waste our time with any Rumsfeldian, "Just because we haven't found it doesn't mean it's not there," nonsense.
Before I answer, kindly humor me.

Please tell me when the determination was made that WMD did not exist in Iraq.

AHHHHHH. WE ALREADY COVERED THIS. The WMD subject is like beating a dead horse.

I feel that though there may be a media bias against this administration there is also a bias for this administration. If the liberals have the new york times and Bush had Fox, all i can say is he should have been nicer to the new york times.

Wow. Stop being so childish that you guys are arguing over your childish insults. Wow, actually, keep bashing the right on this one guys, they don't know what their talking about. It's too late however, to do so myself. I'm too lazy. Plus, I came into this debate a little late. Oh well.

In this case i have to do nothing to bash the right. The more they open their mouths the more they bash themselves in the minds of anyone that reads it.

Back
Top Bottom