• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disturbing animation satirizes Tucker Carlson's effect on America

Gutfeld is more proof conservatives can't do comedy. They also can't do art, music, or writing, either. Whatever part of the brain that let's you be creative and introspective, the vast majority of conservatives seriously lack it.
Interesting. Is that why so many of the blatantly leftist comedians aren't remotely funny and how comedy, in general, isn't really allowed by the left?

:)

The animation really does a great job at being unsettling.

All just direct clips from his show. I watch Tucker pretty often and I've seen the entire show most of those clips are from. The context makes them worse, not better. Especially the M&M segment.
I didn't watch that segment but I'll wager that the overall point was that there seems to be a push to destroy femininity on a certain level, and I don't think that's invalid. It's just kinda dumb to have use a cartoon to make that point, though it's still not wholly irrelevant.

That's funny.

The beginning is my in-laws.

I didn't watch that segment but I'll wager that the overall point was that there seems to be a push to destroy femininity on a certain level, and I don't think that's invalid. It's just kinda dumb to have use a cartoon to make that point, though it's still not wholly irrelevant.
Plenty have made that point before. The clip got notoriety because Tucker seemed incredibly upset at the ****ing M&M design change. Like in the full clip he just keeps going on and on about it. Its bizarre.

Plenty have made that point before. The clip got notoriety because Tucker seemed incredibly upset at the ****ing M&M design change. Like in the full clip he just keeps going on and on about it. Its bizarre.
I don't disagree, but he's always been a little off. I think he might be on the spectrum or something a little bit. His facial expressions and mannerisms don't seem to line up with what we call "normal".

Interesting. Is that why so many of the blatantly leftist comedians aren't remotely funny and how comedy, in general, isn't really allowed by the left?

What are you talking about....most of the best comics are left leaning.

Link?

Back
Top Bottom