• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Disturbing and reckless': Retired brass spread election lie in attack on Biden

Want to try again? Trump was a CANDIDATE, not president when this letter was released.

"The next president will inherit a nation -- and a world -- in turmoil," the letter states. "The current President has demonstrated he is not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office; he cannot rise to meet challenges large or small. Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us."

But you don't care, do you? You want generals and ex-military to sign letters attacking any and all Republicans.

Data has been deleted.

The Frauditors did it, believing they had the only copies. They were wrong. They went in there to create evidence of fraud where there was none. To raise doubt where there is none. To try to uncertifty the done and dusted.

Sounds like you can construct a coherent argument to counter what I'm saying, as usual.

You made up an accusation and when asked for proof you said “John Ratcliffe also accused them!”

I’m sorry to inform you but accepting the word of John Ratcliffe isn’t a sign of a coherent argument.

You had 2+ years to prove Trump colluded with Russia and that was bust. As well, you had an SC with the full power of the government behind him to support his efforts, we have a rag tag group of concerned patriots. Sorry you are tired because it is just starting to get interesting. I noticed not one person has responded to the Fann letter to Maricopa. Head in the sand ignoring evidence as usual I guess.
It was proven. Shrug

GOP claims of a stolen election! But you already knew that.
How would I know what leftists mean by The Big Lie? They're always blowing smoke about one thing or another. What I can see is Democrats fighting every way they can to prevent any requested audits of the election.

Do you feel the Russia Hoax was a bigger lie or just a few fibs which continued over four years or so.?

Not "the entire database of Maricopa County in Arizona" though. And can you show evidence that the data that was deleted was something that couldn't be deleted?

So he was wrong on the amount of deleted data. Now perhaps we can move on as to why any data was deleted at all, a far more important matter.

How would I know what leftists mean by The Big Lie? They're always blowing smoke about one thing or another. What I can see is Democrats fighting evdery way they can to prevent any requested audits of the election.

Do you feel the Russia Hoax was a bigger lie or just a few fibs which continued over four years or so,?

Because you’ve been participating in these conversations for weeks. You’re being disingenuous.

I don’t feel the Russia “hoax” was a hoax or a lie. Mueller Vol 1 detailed collusion attempts, vol 2 detailed obstruction to hide that collusion. THen a bipartisan senate committee released a report stating that Trump’s campaign absolutely colluded with a Russian agent.

I can’t really answer your q because I don’t agree with its premise.

They are normal older military members who are set in their pro-conservative/anti-Democrat ways. Many military members could easily recognize that there are plenty in the military who lean politically right no matter what. They will follow those on the right and fight against those on the left without any real sense.

How come their views should be held in higher regard than anyone else's? Because they were military members, most retiring before I even joined the military myself?
Amazing how easily you can analyze these people without ever having to interview them or even speak to them. Leftists seem to have a gift for reading evidence into nothing real whatsoever.

Because you’ve been participating in these conversations for weeks. You’re being disingenuous.

I don’t feel the Russia “hoax” was a hoax or a lie. Mueller Vol 1 detailed collusion attempts, vol 2 detailed obstruction to hide that collusion. THen a bipartisan senate committee released a report stating that Trump’s campaign absolutely colluded with a Russian agent.

I can’t really answer your q because I don’t agree with its premise.
Given that 'collusion' is not illegal, do you genuinely feel that Donald Trump had been doing anything illegal with the Russian government, or their agents, in order to get elected. What was that? Did their 'dossier' play a part?

Seems the support for these former officers who are clawing to remain relevant, depends on who's OX is being gored...
The same might be said of anyone posting on this site.

The Frauditors did it, believing they had the only copies. They were wrong. They went in there to create evidence of fraud where there was none. To raise doubt where there is none. To try to uncertifty the done and dusted.
Do you have any credible evidence to support your claim?

You made up an accusation and when asked for proof you said “John Ratcliffe also accused them!”

I’m sorry to inform you but accepting the word of John Ratcliffe isn’t a sign of a coherent argument.
So I give you multiple links, you think by calling one into question you have something, they quit giving the daily security briefing because it was being leaked.

I read plenty. Nothing in Vol1, then Weissman went off on a rant in Vol2 concocting 10 possible obstruction allegations.

But more important - the entire special counsel was based on a lie. Going back to the FISA on Carter Page, based on a bunch of lies paid for by HRC. The entire DOJ/FBI was weaponized by one political campaign to go against another. The Trump hatred is so great that people ignore the corrupt, tyrannical forces in our government that did that. Disgusting. You people have zero credibility.
“Concocting.”

Admiring your prejudice. See, it doesn’t matter what they found. You just FEEL there was nothing, so anything in the report must be false.

Nobody cares about your feelings.

They definitely spin it, but all you had to on 1/6 was watch what was happening to see what was happening.

You didn't. You just took the alt-right spin and excused it. Disgusting.

You're absolutely right. We all watched a mostly peaceful protest.

You're absolutely right. We all watched a mostly peaceful protest.

Hmmm....I didn't. Anybody with a halfway decent grasp on reality doesn't.

You won't be happy until we discard the Constitution and name Trump as Emperor. Don't worry, authoritarians always let you keep your guns.

Hmmm....I didn't. Anybody with a halfway decent grasp on reality doesn't.

You won't be happy until we discard the Constitution and name Trump as Emperor. Don't worry, authoritarians always let you keep your guns.

Show us all that you have a "halfway decent grasp on reality". Paint the so called mostly peaceful protests that resulted throughout the country, in criminal behavior as riots. I'll be waiting.

Show us all that you have a "halfway decent grasp on reality". Paint the so called mostly peaceful protests that resulted throughout the country, in criminal behavior as riots. I'll be waiting.
I have always called the riots riots. Sorry to kill your strawman.

"The next president will inherit a nation -- and a world -- in turmoil," the letter states. "The current President has demonstrated he is not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office; he cannot rise to meet challenges large or small. Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us."

But you don't care, do you? You want generals and ex-military to sign letters attacking any and all Republicans.
They are quite right in their assessment and there is already evidence of them being right.

I have always called the riots riots. Sorry to kill your strawman.
You have some credibility there but you're also the guy who said. "You won't be happy until we discard the Constitution and name Trump as Emperor".

In order to validate your view, you call it an insurrection whereas I see Jan 6th as a "mostly peaceful protest" A term faithfully used by the left when cities were looted and burned.
Name ONE time the left used that term/phrase when cities were looted/burned.........you can't = you lose this debate

Back
Top Bottom