• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disney's Artemis Fowl

Shockingly, I've never read nor heard of this series, guess I'm going to be adding to my reading list now.

It seems people are mad in the comment section that it's not "book accurate". I haven't heard of it, either, but I guess this does look kinda interesting. But it kinda reminds me of A Wrinkle In Time, and that is not a good thing.

Shockingly, I've never read nor heard of this series, guess I'm going to be adding to my reading list now.

This was actually a pretty good series, as much as I've read of it - I think I got about 5 or 6 in. Didn't know what I was getting into when I picked it up, it's definitely for the "young adult" crowd, but I ended up getting hooked anyway.

Can't tell how the video looks, thanks to this damn firewall. But the books were fun... :)

What in the **** is going on?

Yeah its supposed to be a teaser, but even that seems totally confusing as to what the story is about. Bad marketing.

Back
Top Bottom