• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disney World employee among 12 alleged sexual predators busted in undercover operation

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A Disney World employee was among 12 men nabbed by Florida law enforcement for allegedly soliciting children for sex online, officials said.

The suspects, between the ages of 20 and 67, are facing a total of 49 felony charges following a two-week-long undercover investigation dubbed “Operation Child Protector II,” the Polk County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday.

Among those arrested is 30-year-old Zachary Hudson, who was employed as a bus driver at Disney World, cops said.
====================================================
"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you & me? M I C KE Y M O U S E"

Last edited:

A Disney World employee was among 12 men nabbed by Florida law enforcement for allegedly soliciting children for sex online, officials said.

The suspects, between the ages of 20 and 67, are facing a total of 49 felony charges following a two-week-long undercover investigation dubbed “Operation Child Protector II,” the Polk County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday.

Among those arrested is 30-year-old Zachary Hudson, who was employed as a bus driver at Disney World, cops said.
"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you & me? M I C KE Y MOUS E"
I hope they all get long, hard prison sentences but I dont get why the Disney World employee is singled out. Is it because he had routine contact with kids on his job or is Disney World under a microscope these days?

I hope they all get long, hard prison sentences but I dont get why the Disney World employee is singled out. Is it because he had routine contact with kids on his job or is Disney World under a microscope these days?
Probably both.

Florida law enforcement is likely to be rather amenable to DeSantis's wishes, and he's the vile slug who launched the War on LGBTQ, which considers Disney a prime target. So in that sense, yes, they would be under a microscope. Anything Fl. law enforcement can find to help DeSantis's narrative might just rebound profitably for that individual or municipality. Scratch my back, I scratch yours, yadda yadda....

Florida law enforcement is likely to be rather amenable to DeSantis's wishes, and he's the vile slug who launched the War on LGBTQ, which considers Disney a prime target. So in that sense, yes, they would be under a microscope. Anything Fl. law enforcement can find to help DeSantis's narrative might just rebound profitably for that individual or municipality. Scratch my back, I scratch yours, yadda yadda....
Apparently the media, well, the NY Post, is playing along. Its an odd headline, Disney World employee among 12 alleged sexual predators...
Only one employer among the 12 is worth specifying. And only one individual worth naming. The NY Post is right on-board with DeSantis, seemingly.

Apparently the media, well, the NY Post, is playing along. Its an odd headline, Disney World employee among 12 alleged sexual predators...
Only one employer among the 12 is worth specifying. And only one individual worth naming. The NY Post is right on-board with DeSantis, seemingly.
The fact that a child sex perv is part of Disney is mentionable, not just because of "DeSantis's war on Disney", but because it's in Disney, where he can interact with boatloads of kids every day.

The fact that a child sex perv is part of Disney is mentionable, not just because of "DeSantis's war on Disney", but because it's in Disney, where he can interact with boatloads of kids every day.

Unless you can show it's Disney policy to hire child sex predators, Disney isn't part of the story other than the location where these folks were arrested.

This incident is just one more thing to add to Disney's issues that are mounting for many concerned parents over the direction Disney has chosen to go. What use to be safe entertainment for their children that they themselves grew up enjoying, now have to view them before allowing their children. They wonder how long it will be before Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs becomes Snow White and the Seven Genders.

There are so many places at Disney where perverts could have interaction with children.

"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you & me? M I C KE Y M O U S E"
Pedos are gonna gravitate towards places where kids are like scumbags gravitate towards republican office.

Back
Top Bottom