• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disgruntled Pennsylvania Democrats switch parties...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
BEAVER, Pa. — A retired middle school principal was so moved by Donald Trump that he switched his Democratic Party registration so he can vote for him in Tuesday’s Republican presidential primary.

So did the daughter of a steelworker, who twice voted for President Barack Obama but says she is “over” the Democrats’ political correctness.

More than 60,000 disgruntled Pennsylvania Democrats switch parties | Duluth News Tribune

:peace

BEAVER, Pa. — A retired middle school principal was so moved by Donald Trump that he switched his Democratic Party registration so he can vote for him in Tuesday’s Republican presidential primary.

So did the daughter of a steelworker, who twice voted for President Barack Obama but says she is “over” the Democrats’ political correctness.

More than 60,000 disgruntled Pennsylvania Democrats switch parties | Duluth News Tribune

I have to wonder how many of these people will vote for Trump in the general or will we see stores of how democrats tried to rat **** the republican primary by picking the worst candidate on the republican side in order to make it easy for Clinton or Sanders to win the general.

This is just my take an conjecture. There are many disgruntled democrats and they are the working middleclass who obama has done nothing for. Not to say republicans who controlled the house and senate did a damn thing for them either. They believe both have disregarded them and they are at the end of their rope.

Millions have lost their quality of life to outsourcing and automation, robots and soon even more to lose their job with delivery drones. They know all that.

Love him or hate him passionately Donald Trump is the ONLY candidate that talked to them and said anything that they want to hear from a candidate. Whether he will or can do it doesnt matter, HES THE ONLY ONE SAYING IT. He said emphatically he will close the border, can he do it ? probably not but at least hes says it. He said he will put tariffs on chinas imported goods, will he do it or can he who knows but at least he talks about it. He talks to the working class in other ways.

The left the media have of course painted everything trump says as racist and some things he has said have that insinuation but not all.

In the end registered democrats and republicans wont get potus elected. It will be all the independents who have traditionally leaned left. Be interesting to see the exit poll results.

I'm sure the Democratic Party is grateful for their support, still.

The democratic party has lost it's moral compass and any remaining values it ever had . The new dem's happen to be illegals , felons , convicts and the dead ! :shock:

The democratic party has lost it's moral compass and any remaining values it ever had . The new dem's happen to be illegals , felons , convicts and the dead!

Where have you been- PUBs have been whining that trite old crap since '66... :doh

Face it- the PUBs have formed a circular firing squad and are going to blaze away. Sad days indeed for the once Proud Party of Lincoln... :peace

Where have you been- PUBs have been whining that trite old crap since '66... :doh

Face it- the PUBs have formed a circular firing squad and are going to blaze away. Sad days indeed for the once Proud Party of Lincoln... :peace

And nothing has changed a serial liar and a coward commie is the best they have to offer ! :lamo

OR, they Want The Donald as the GOP candidate to ensure a Hillary Win in Nov.

That's nice.

Not only nice, but the logical thing to do....if one has any moral compass at all.

I have to wonder how many of these people will vote for Trump in the general or will we see stores of how democrats tried to rat **** the republican primary by picking the worst candidate on the republican side in order to make it easy for Clinton or Sanders to win the general.

The worst GOP candidates are mostly out of the race....jes sayin

This is just my take an conjecture. There are many disgruntled democrats and they are the working middleclass who obama has done nothing for. Not to say republicans who controlled the house and senate did a damn thing for them either. They believe both have disregarded them and they are at the end of their rope.

Millions have lost their quality of life to outsourcing and automation, robots and soon even more to lose their job with delivery drones. They know all that.

Love him or hate him passionately Donald Trump is the ONLY candidate that talked to them and said anything that they want to hear from a candidate. Whether he will or can do it doesnt matter, HES THE ONLY ONE SAYING IT. He said emphatically he will close the border, can he do it ? probably not but at least hes says it. He said he will put tariffs on chinas imported goods, will he do it or can he who knows but at least he talks about it. He talks to the working class in other ways.

The left the media have of course painted everything trump says as racist and some things he has said have that insinuation but not all.

In the end registered democrats and republicans wont get potus elected. It will be all the independents who have traditionally leaned left. Be interesting to see the exit poll results.

All correct from my viewpoint. I just hope the Independents do the right thing and don't choose a Crook and a Liar, or a Commie, for President.

I'm sure the Democratic Party is grateful for their support, still.

I'm sure they realize that the Demo Party has sold them, and the Blacks, a basket of turds!

The democratic party has lost it's moral compass and any remaining values it ever had . The new dem's happen to be illegals , felons , convicts and the dead ! :shock:

Agreed. New, or old, the liberals can't change their spots!

The Demos have been assholes since '66...I didn't realize it until '75, when I left the Party for good.
Sad indeed, that the party isn't backing Trump.

And nothing has changed a serial liar and a coward commie is the best they have to offer ! :lamo

IMO as well...Spot on!

OR, they Want The Donald as the GOP candidate to ensure a Hillary Win in Nov.

Poll this morning said they were in a Dead Heat. Why anyone in their right mind would vote for a Crook and a Liar like Hillary......makes no sense.

Last edited:
The Democrats promise the Moon and deliver a toxic crater.

Lately, the Pubs have done no better.

I say...Give Trump a Chance, it has to be better than we have had for the last 7+ years.

Trump, whether you will admit it or not....is the Best Candidate for the job!

If you support socialized medicine, assault weapons bans, extremist abortion supporters to the supreme court, and other liberal **** then he is the best candidate for the job.

Poll this morning said they were in a Dead Heat. Why anyone in their right mind would vote for a Crook and a Liar like Hillary......makes no sense.
How many convictions she have, does she Lie, of-course, but then again you support Trump and he is a pathological Liar and his BS college scheme might every well lead to a conviction down the road. You are more than willing to critic the other guys but seem to wear blinders when it comes to looking at you candidate, thankfully the Majority of Americans are not that way, Trump is going no where but back to his Penthouse.

If you support socialized medicine, assault weapons bans, extremist abortion supporters to the supreme court, and other liberal **** then he is the best candidate for the job.

You must be talking about Hillary or Bernie. But, I can only vote for a nominee......and a Demo, will never be my candidate.

How many convictions she have, does she Lie, of-course, but then again you support Trump and he is a pathological Liar and his BS college scheme might every well lead to a conviction down the road. You are more than willing to critic the other guys but seem to wear blinders when it comes to looking at you candidate, thankfully the Majority of Americans are not that way, Trump is going no where but back to his Penthouse.

Whatever. Like I said above...I can only vote for the nominee and it will never be a Democrat....so what other choice do I have?

And nothing has changed a serial liar and a coward commie is the best they have to offer !

There is no doubt as the GOP circles the toilet bowl going down on the big flush that the ardent right wing 'faithful' will fling as much poo as they can. That doesn't change the facts- the GOP couldn't offer anyone capable of beating those they disparage so... :lamo

many see Trump as a serial liar and Trump sees Cruz as Lyin' Ted... sooooo you seem to have PUB/Conservative blinders on.

When it comes to cowards- both Orange Man and Lyin' Ted served in the Military when??? :peace

You must be talking about Hillary or Bernie. But, I can only vote for a nominee......and a Demo, will never be my candidate.

Trump supports socialized medicine. He has stated he supports assault weapons ban, He has also said he would appoint his sister who supports late term abortion the supreme court. Although I am sure you will use the "But that was yesterday he said that" or some variation of that excuse to justify Trump's liberal positions.

I'm sure they realize that the Demo Party has sold them, and the Blacks, a basket of turds!

As far as the primaries go, a vote for Trump is pretty much a vote in support of the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
There is no doubt as the GOP circles the toilet bowl going down on the big flush that the ardent right wing 'faithful' will fling as much poo as they can. That doesn't change the facts- the GOP couldn't offer anyone capable of beating those they disparage so... :lamo

many see Trump as a serial liar and Trump sees Cruz as Lyin' Ted... sooooo you seem to have PUB/Conservative blinders on.

When it comes to cowards- both Orange Man and Lyin' Ted served in the Military when??? :peace

Well they didn't claim conscientious objector status like the commie rat , one that claims his so-called principles would not allow him to kill BUT wants to be Commander in Chief and order of brave troop to do what he was too much of a commie coward to do . ! :roll:

We will see who wins ! :lamo Killary Rotten Clinton and ALL associated with the Clinton Fraud Foundation should be locked up by Nov. if there is even a bit of justice in this Country . The democratic base has expanded to felons , prisoners , illegals , and the dead !

I find it perfectly natural that "working class" Democrats are flocking to Trump in droves. At its historical core it is still a statist populist party, and The Donald speaks directly to those who feel abandoned by the "elite Democrats" with their so-alien cultural issues and global warming paranoia. As H.L.Mencken wrote about another (less crude) populist, he does possess "every quality morons esteem in their heroes".

What took them so long ? :shock: Does that foul tasting Obama kool aid last that dam long ? :lamo

Back
Top Bottom