• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disgraceful behavior toward police gets Democratic Mayor in Minnesota arrested

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If you dressed this man in all black with a hood and mask, you would swear you were watching a member of ANTIFA. This kind of disdain and abusive behavior toward law enforcement has become all too common in the democratic party, and it's beyond disgraceful. I hope every single registered voter in America watches this video before the November elections, so the can fully understand what casting a vote for the democrats really means.

Did he deserve to be arrested... ABSOLUTELY.

If you dressed this man in all black with a hood and mask, you would swear you were watching a member of ANTIFA. This kind of disdain and abusive behavior toward law enforcement has become all too common in the democratic party, and it's beyond disgraceful. I hope every single registered voter in America watches this video before the November elections, so the can fully understand what casting a vote for the democrats really means.

Because its more important to vote for Party, be a partisan idiot, than it is to be able to separate people on their individual actions, issues, views?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Because its more important to vote for Party, be a partisan idiot, than it is to be able to separate people on their individual actions, issues, views?

To be fair, both sides do exactly that.

What a dick. Deserves to be arrested. What idiot walks their dog on a highway anyway?

To be fair, both sides do exactly that.
Not everyone does, nor should they. Its one thing to vote against a person, its another to vote against a whole Party, no regard for either/any candidate in the actual race.

Absolutely love it. Now the city can see what kind of profane idiot runs their city. Vote him the hell out, or recall him.

What a jerk. The citizens in his town should recall him and vote him out.

what ignorant comments you made about this video

I'm in agreement with your point that one should not take isolated incidents as indicative of the behavior of an entire group, but it seems to me Democrats have been doing exactly that to foster just the sort of anti-police attitude on display here.

This feels more like an example of Democrats reaping exactly what they sowed than an isolated incident. And if you don't think the Democrats have been encouraging an anti-police attitude I think you may need to become a little more connected with reality.

I'm in agreement with your point that one should not take isolated incidents as indicative of the behavior of an entire group, but it seems to me Democrats have been doing exactly that to foster just the sort of anti-police attitude on display here.

This feels more like an example of Democrats reaping exactly what they sowed than an isolated incident. And if you don't think the Democrats have been encouraging an anti-police attitude I think you may need to become a little more connected with reality.
I think you're wrong. Questioning police actions in certain situations, even if they are wrong, is not Democrats sowing discord.

Not everyone does, nor should they. Its one thing to vote against a person, its another to vote against a whole Party, no regard for either/any candidate in the actual race.

Point taken. I'm human and sometimes when I see a particular story that disgusts me and really pisses me off, I will vent a little bit... This thread is one of those occasions. I saw a democrat Mayor verbally assaulting police officers exactly the same way ANTIFA and BLM thugs have been doing for months and... Well...

I think you're wrong. Questioning police actions in certain situations, even if they are wrong, is not Democrats sowing discord.

OK, but if you watched that video and your main thought was "hey, that seems like the appropriate time, place and manner to question police" I sincerely worry about your mental state.

But since you've already tried to distance this guy from the Democrat party I assume you're not intending to defend him, maybe just throwing out some sort of partisan defense ink cloud?

My advice to Democrats and their loyal followers would be this: if you don't want people to think you're encouraging anti-police behavior then stop encouraging anti-police behavior. People aren't as stupid as you imagine.

Point taken. I'm human and sometimes when I see a particular story that disgusts me and really pisses me off, I will vent a little bit... This thread is one of those occasions. I saw a democrat Mayor verbally assaulting police officers exactly the same way ANTIFA and BLM thugs have been doing for months and... Well...

You honestly can't believe this video is representative of all it most Dems can you? If such incidents such as this reflect on the entire group of Dems then can the same be said if the Bundy bunch, or groups of KKK and Neo- Nazis marching and apply it to all Repubs?
Think you are smarter than that.

What a foul-mouthed miscreant. Yes, he deserved arrest, a lot sooner than he was. I thought the police showed remarkable restraint. Thanks!!

OK, but if you watched that video and your main thought was "hey, that seems like the appropriate time, place and manner to question police" I sincerely worry about your mental state.

But since you've already tried to distance this guy from the Democrat party I assume you're not intending to defend him, maybe just throwing out some sort of partisan defense ink cloud?

My advice to Democrats and their loyal followers would be this: if you don't want people to think you're encouraging anti-police behavior then stop encouraging anti-police behavior. People aren't as stupid as you imagine.

You are drawing a false equivalency. One politician or even multiple ones choosing the wrong time to question actions or to say something is not equivalent to all Democrats or even most working against police or working to undermine police, encouraging anti police behavior.

My posts over the years follow a very pro police agenda. There are certainly times I question them, their actions (specifically those who have issues), but few. I also don't agree with most of these protests.

However, I dont see this widespread anti police rhetoric from Dems that many claim. Some reform is needed. That doesnt mean it has to be that called for by the most radical far left person, group or politician. There are some reasonable reforms being looked at, requested.

You honestly can't believe this video is representative of all it most Dems can you? If such incidents such as this reflect on the entire group of Dems then can the same be said if the Bundy bunch, or groups of KKK and Neo- Nazis marching and apply it to all Repubs?
Think you are smarter than that.

It's representative of the side the democratic party has taken on BLM/ANTIFA vs. Law enforcement. The supporters for the "defund the police" movement are exclusively democrats... The politicians who agree with BLM and ANTIFA that racism against black people permeates law enforcement nation wide, are exclusively democrats. The party who has turned a blind eye to the looting, destruction, violence and the murder of over 30 people for more than 3 months, and given their silent support for those engaging in it, are once again, exclusively democrats. The cities that for 100 days ordered police to stand down and allow these thugs to torch buildings and destroy both public and private property at will, were all run by democratic Mayors with democratic majorities in their city councils.

Even in a Senate hearing last month Ted Cruz asked if there was one democrat who would stand up and criticize ANTIFA, who were at the forefront of violence and destruction taking place across the country, and not one of them would do it... Not One!

Just because I shouldn't have implicated the entirety of the democratic party, doesn't mean I didn't have plenty of reasons to.

The Democratic Party is dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

-

You are drawing a false equivalency. One politician or even multiple ones choosing the wrong time to question actions or to say something is not equivalent to all Democrats or even most working against police or working to undermine police, encouraging anti police behavior.

My posts over the years follow a very pro police agenda. There are certainly times I question them, their actions (specifically those who have issues), but few. I also don't agree with most of these protests.

However, I dont see this widespread anti police rhetoric from Dems that many claim. Some reform is needed. That doesnt mean it has to be that called for by the most radical far left person, group or politician. There are some reasonable reforms being looked at, requested.

Well, as I said I agree with you that it would be unfair to unfairly tar all Democrats over one incident.

I disagree with you when you say you haven't seen many Democrats fomenting anti-police behavior and/or failing to stand up to the wing of their party that is radically anti-police these days. Kinda makes me wonder where you have been.

My internet is full of people shrieking at police officers and calling to defund them. This is one example among hundreds.

The Democratic Party is dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

-

Who knows if it is or isn't, but we do know the Republican Party is dead, been dead for almost four years now, their new master is trump and it is his Party now, meaning when the voters take down trump in two months they will also take down many of his Minions in the House and Senate.

I can't get the video

A summary would be nice

Who knows if it is or isn't, but we do know the Republican Party is dead, been dead for almost four years now, their new master is trump and it is his Party now, meaning when the voters take down trump in two months they will also take down many of his Minions in the House and Senate.

*chuckle

-

Back
Top Bottom