• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Discovery...

Discovery

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I joined yesterday. I should have posted here first really, but I didn't know what to say.

I don't think I would be able to participate much as I can't form an opinion on something easily, mainly because I don't know about the background of things enough to understand what's going on.

I hope to read the posts and learn from them, but this is the problem I face at the moment:[URL="http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=101274#post101274"[/URL]

So now I embark on my journey to try and learn about the world.

Thanks for reading.
Discovery

Welcome to Debate Politics Discovery :2wave:

All of us have questions, none of us has all the answers.

Hope to see you on the threads!

~Tashah~

Welcome Discovery :2wave:

Tashah is right, we do not have all the answers and we all have something to learn from everyone here. Again, welcome to the board :smile:

Indeed - welcome to Debate Politics!

Hello Discovery!:2wave:

welcomeredgold.gif

Discovery said:
I joined yesterday. I should have posted here first really, but I didn't know what to say.

I don't think I would be able to participate much as I can't form an opinion on something easily, mainly because I don't know about the background of things enough to understand what's going on.

I hope to read the posts and learn from them, but this is the problem I face at the moment:[URL="http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=101274#post101274"[/URL]

So now I embark on my journey to try and learn about the world.

Thanks for reading.
Discovery

That's ok, there's alot of enlightening people who post on this forum. I'm sure with the coherency of their posts, you'll be able to form an opinion. Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Not sure if I can keep up with the pace of the topics, but I'll try.

Back
Top Bottom