• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disbarred NYC lawyer gets 15 months for firebombing NYPD vehicle during George Floyd unrest

I got the Hunter Biden laptop story right. Did you?
Afraid the joke is on you. The real story of the Hunter Biden laptop is, that there is no story. There isn't anything to it. At all.

Look at how the people at the Capitol on Jan 6 are being treat, versus there terrorists. Then, you know it's true.
Oh you mean the January 6th treasonousists sure

You know that how? And, to be clear, it would be the DOJ, not Biden. He has no clue what's going on.
You asked me how I know Biden did not intervene in the legal process and yet you now state the above admitting you know Biden did not interfere. Why do you waste people's time with your bullshit contradictions?

How do I know? I know because I understand how the actual legal system works and how your President has no access to the Judges. Before you make allegations do a little research into how the legal system works and for that matter the role of the DOJ and the role of Judges and Defense lawyers and how for that matter sentences are determined.

Baseless allegations projecting your political partisan Trumpisms are nothing but diaheria. They have no substance and smell.

You asked me how I know Biden did not intervene in the legal process and yet you now state the above admitting you know Biden did not interfere. Why do you waste people's time with your bullshit contradictions?

How do I know? I know because I understand how the actual legal system works and how your President has no access to the Judges. Before you make allegations do a little research into how the legal system works and for that matter the role of the DOJ and the role of Judges and Defense lawyers and how for that matter sentences are determined.

Baseless allegations projecting your political partisan Trumpisms are nothing but diaheria. They have no substance and smell.
Oh, sure, what was I thinking? Look it up in a book, to see what the procedures are! Because the corrupt DOJ does everything by the book, they would never let politics come in to it. Access to judges? What are you talking about? You don't even know what the story is. So, stop wasting my time with your holier than thou BS.

Thanks for the generic, nailing jello to the wall response.

I know you hate that your fellow MAGA terrorists are in jail. They participated in an attempted insurrection. They should all be serving life without parole.

Back
Top Bottom