• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disastrous plan to destroy the US election - mail out ballots to millions of ineligible voters

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
How can Americans trust the results of an election in which millions of ballots are mailed out to ineligible voters? Such confidence in the results cannot be restored in such a scenario.

It will take months, maybe more than a year to verify the results and then only if every ineligible ballot is removed from the counts. Such verification of ballot eligibility could take many months, plunging the nation into a state of confusion in which hordes of lawyers on both sides will fight over how to proceed while the election results remain unverified for so long a period of time. We may never be able to completely clean up the election results and then what?

How can Americans trust the results of an election in which millions of ballots are mailed out to ineligible voters? Such confidence in the results cannot be restored in such a scenario.

It will take months, maybe more than a year to verify the results and then only if every ineligible ballot is removed from the counts. Such verification of ballot eligibility could take many months, plunging the nation into a state of confusion in which hordes of lawyers on both sides will fight over how to proceed while the election results remain unverified for so long a period of time. We may never be able to completely clean up the election results and then what?
Did you know that if you use BIG, BOLD FONT, it makes a stupid point less stupid? :lamo

Four years of Trump and you guys don't even know if your democracy works anymore. Imagine after four more years.

tenor.gif

1. Your city elections bureau gets a request for a mail in ballot

2. Is that person a registered voter? Check the computer.

3. No. Tell them they need to register before they can get a ballot.

4. Yes. Mail them the ballot.

Trump appointed Postmaster General DeJoy said under oath that he believed mail in voting was safe and that he has used mail in voting for years.

Did you know that if you use BIG, BOLD FONT, it makes a stupid point less stupid? :lamo

My guess is you feel you must talk about the font because you don't dare discuss the issue of ineligible voters getting ballots in the mail by the tens of thousands or more.

My guess is you feel you must talk about the font because you don't dare discuss the issue of ineligible voters getting ballots in the mail by the tens of thousands or more.

Relax, I was lightening the mood. :lol:

Four years of Trump and you guys don't even know if your democracy works anymore. Imagine after four more years.

What does Trump have to do with the problem of mailing out hundreds of thousands of ballots to ineligible voters?

Am I to assume you believe no ballots will be mailed out to ineligible voters? If democrats claim they cannot remove names of thousands of ineligible voters for fear of disenfranchising one or two voters, surely you don't believe they have no intention of sending out ballots to ineligible voters? If they don't identify and remove the names of those who are no longer eligible to vote before sending out ballots, how are they going to make sure those who are no longer eligible to vote will not send ballots back in attempted voter fraud?

1. Your city elections bureau gets a request for a mail in ballot

2. Is that person a registered voter? Check the computer.

3. No. Tell them they need to register before they can get a ballot.

4. Yes. Mail them the ballot.
Trump appointed Postmaster General DeJoy said under oath that he believed mail in voting was safe and that he has used mail in voting for years.

My main objection is to those who are sending out ballots to all registered voters whether they request a ballot or not and whether they are still eligible to vote or not.

I'm not opposed to voting by mail, but I am opposed to putting a system in place which hasn't been tested and assured to be as secure as humanly possible. I don't want to see a system hastily put in place which makes it easier to manipulate the election through fraud.

Am I to assume you believe no ballots will be mailed out to ineligible voters? If democrats claim they cannot remove names of thousands of ineligible voters for fear of disenfranchising one or two voters, surely you don't believe they have no intention of sending out ballots to ineligible voters? If they don't identify and remove the names of those who are no longer eligible to vote before sending out ballots, how are they going to make sure those who are no longer eligible to vote will not send ballots back in attempted voter fraud?

I've seen no evidence that states are just arbitrarily mailing out ballots to everyone. Some are mailing out vote by mail requests to everyone but that's not the same thing. As to issues with vote by mail states that encourage mail in ballots like mine (In Arizona approx 80% of all ballots cast are by mail) and in states that have 100% mail in ballot (Colorado, Oregon, and Washington) don't have the issues you and the QAnon president like to claim.

I'm not opposed to voting by mail, but I am opposed to putting a system in place which hasn't been tested and assured to be as secure as humanly possible. I don't want to see a system hastily put in place which makes it easier to manipulate the election through fraud.

There is nothing to worry about. In some states voting has been almost exclusively done by mail for decades.

But the precious and Renfield vote by mail.

There is nothing to worry about. In some states voting has been almost exclusively done by mail for decades.

There are a few states voting by mail has been done for a while, but I don’t think it’s been decades. I live in one of those states and we had a huge problem n the recent past.

There are only five states which vote exclusively by mail. So it’s not as widespread as you think.

There are a few states voting by mail has been done for a while, but I don’t think it’s been decades. I live in one of those states and we had a huge problem in the recent past.

I took government classes in 1995-1996 and was taught Oregonians only vote by mail. So yeah, they have been doing it that way at least 25 years.

What was the problem?

Fortunately you don't have to. On January 20, 2021 he will move out of the White House.

If he wins re-election will you have an emotional melt-down and go scream at the sky like the snowflakes did after the 2016 election?

I took government classes in 1995-1996 and was taught Oregonians only vote by mail. So yeah, they have been doing it that way at least 25 years.

What was the problem?
Oregon didn’t pass the initiative to enact mail only voting until 1998. So you couldn’t have been taught that 95-96.

2000 was the first year Oregon conducted an mail only national election.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom