• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dip sauce ,dressing etc..

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I like trying new ones and found such links for new sauce recipes

View attachment 67200843
Red Wine Sauce for Steak
View attachment 67200844
Ginger-Sesame Sauce: Recipes + Menus : gourmet.com

Red Wine Sauce for Steak

Winter Squash Puree With Tahini Recipe - NYT Cooking

some italian and exotic oriental products
Blair's Heat Wasabi Green Tea Exotic Hot Sauce
blush-wine-vinaigrette-CC-172x574.png

Briannas Salad Dressing | Salad Dressing Flavors | 14 Dressings

View attachment 67200845

I like using fresh ginger, fresh garlic and roasted pine nuts many times when I create a sauce.

I like using fresh ginger, fresh garlic and roasted pine nuts many times when I create a sauce.
I sprinkle pine nuts and fresh mint over jalapeno tahini hummus ,ginger goes well with soy sauce

( I must have started two threads by mistake

A simple and tasty dip sauce is yoghurt, curry powder, dill, salt and black pepper.

I sprinkle pine nuts and fresh mint over jalapeno tahini hummus ,ginger goes well with soy sauce

( I must have started two threads by mistake

I love using pine nuts in sauces, in cakes and on savoury tarts but here, don't know about anywhere else, they cost c. 60€/kilo. I tend to use almonds, sesame seeds or hazelnuts instead.

My favourite dipping sauce is cacık - yoghourt, dill mint, garlic, lemon juice and grated cucumber.

I love using pine nuts in sauces, in cakes and on savoury tarts but here, don't know about anywhere else, they cost c. 60€/kilo. I tend to use almonds, sesame seeds or hazelnuts instead.

yes the same here and I like blanching almonds if I want to use them

A simple dipping sauce I've been using lately, Huy Fong Sriracha sauce and Kikoman reduced sodium soy sauce. Hot, but good. :D Prolly be good with a dash of honey too.

I love spicy sweet. A local grocery store here makes a killer Korean chicken. The sauce they make has jalapeno, ghost, and habanero peppers. That's all they'll tell me though. :mrgreen:

My favourite dipping sauce is cacık - yoghourt, dill mint, garlic, lemon juice and grated cucumber.

I use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice and hot pepper instead of garlic ,if you want to drink it as soup you know what to do!

Chimmichurri, hummus, tzatziki, Nuoc Cham, basically anything that packs a punch.

I use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice and hot pepper instead of garlic ,if you want to drink it as soup you know what to do!

What kind of hot pepper?

Mayo and ketchup. :mrgreen:

A simple dipping sauce I've been using lately, Huy Fong Sriracha sauce and Kikoman reduced sodium soy sauce. Hot, but good. :D Prolly be good with a dash of honey too.

I love spicy sweet. A local grocery store here makes a killer Korean chicken. The sauce they make has jalapeno, ghost, and habanero peppers. That's all they'll tell me though. :mrgreen:

If you like spicy sweet try some Thai sweet chili sauce- goes great with eggrolls and chicken.

84jnbxW.jpg

You get jalapeños in Turkey? Not here. I'll try picantes or piquillos.

I use pickled ones ,anda.Also in big hipermarkets packaged fresh
jalapenos are sold but cant find everywhere either,I agree

Last edited:
If you like spicy sweet try some Thai sweet chili sauce- goes great with eggrolls and chicken.

84jnbxW.jpg

i top salmon with this stuff and then grill it

Back
Top Bottom