• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Diner in Louisville draws handgun as armed BLM protesters swarm restaurant

At any rate, if you cannot figure out the relevance of things that demonstrate that white people do not freak out when white people have weapons, but do when black people have them, you have no business on a debate site.
So you support harassment of diners by mobs of extremists. Well done.

Says the guy who logs on, goes to my profile, pulls up the most recent posts, and trolls them every single morning, in a cluster. I have to yet again remind you that I am not the subject of the thread.
LOL you talk about yourself, then claim youre not the subject. :ROFLMAO:

Dont flatter yourself. Your profile is the last thing I would ever want to see in this forum. What I do is read threads that are interesting and reply if I see stupid posts like yours.

And thanks for admitting you posted a completely off-topic pic with your usual ranting.

militias.jpg

5eaca1bb48d92c461405a493

^^​
@PoS , congratulations on being the only poster in the entire thread who did not get my point.

And of course the BLM protestors will claim they didn't do anything to incite the trouble. As if getting up in peoples faces and yelling and screaming and make threats is nothing.
Did you say this when those armed protestors showed up at the Michigan state capitol, threatening to kidnap, try. and then kill the governor and secretary of state?

And, for the record, the BLM protestors aren't doing their issue any good. If they broke the law, they should be arrested and tried. Same for the yahoo who drew his gun (did the protestors have drawn weapons?).

Surrounding people and yelling in their faces isn't protesting, it's aggression.

Thnks

It is interesting that the gun control bill passed with a clear bipartisan record

From the link

In 1968, after years of debate, a later iteration of Dodd’s bill passed in the House of Representatives 305–118, with 157 Democrats and 147 Republicans voting in favor. It then passed in the Senate with support from 39 Democrats and 31 Republicans — in other words, with a level of bipartisan support that’s pretty much unimaginable for any gun control bill today.

The above most probably reflects also the public sentiment with about 70% supporting gun control
Particularly since that gun control was a response to fear of african americans being armed. Laws against concealed firearms.. carrying firearms without a permit etc... are the laws that are used for "stop and frisk " programs in the past and in todays world.

Back
Top Bottom