• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Digital World Acquisition (Trump Stock) to the moon

Trump has a cult-like following. There are enough investors that will hodl this stock forever. This could be bigger than Tesla, AMC, and Gamestop combined.
"Holding a stock forever" doesn't guarantee you a positive return.

What is your point? GME is up 1,162.45% from a year ago.
You think everyone who bought that stock made money? Hope you don't give financial advice for a living.

You think everyone who bought that stock made money? Hope you don't give financial advice for a living.

The majority of money lost in the stock are those that shorted the stock.

Good paper on this type of investment vehicle.

Do you support making laws banning stealthing, or removing a condom during sex? Or what about laws requiring stores to sell gender-neutral toys?

I agree with neither. Really stupid shit.

Both are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than having the GQP passing laws to place the electoral vote in the hands of partisans and NOW supporting the lies of Trump.

I'd rather have dumb laws than lose democracy. All real American would.

This has nothing to do with societal respect and equality, it has everything to do with power.
This is a silly meltdown post.

WTF kind of power? Who benefits and why from this "power"?
See? When you post something stupid, a reasoned mind knows to ignore it as meltdown as it makes no sense.

It's OK to be against the clown laws you spoke to, it is not OK to attaching meaningless hate rants to them.

Peace

Bigger than gamestop. Wow.

Sometimes I enjoy withdrawing all of my savings into cash, pounding it all down a rathole, dousing it with lighter fuel, and setting it on fire. Well, I guess that I don't really do that, but if I did, I would certainly invest in Tweety, as the two activities have similar results.

DWAC is about canceling cancel culture. This SPAC is about hopeium You can pre-order the app on the apple store.

I hate cancel culture and censorship. Rooting for DWAC is liking voting against the mainstream liberal agenda. DWAC's stock price is limitless. Hopefully, liberals short this stock, and we can watch them burn!

good call...

1677043219083.png

The people most likely to lose money are going to be those that short the stock. There is a ton of momentum behind this movement.
Can you hindsight see more clearly than your foresight? Probably not.

This is bigger than Trump. It is about the little guy having a voice and having a seat at the table.
Y'all believe everything trump tells you. Trump doesn't care about your voice, only your vote and your money. Send his some, he needs it.

"We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced. This is unacceptable. "I am excited to send out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very soon. TMTG was founded with a mission to give a voice to all."

The tyranny of Big Tech needs to end. Silencing the truth, silencing differentiating opinions. We need a new voince.
If you need a new voice, may I suggest stop listening to the pathological liar named trump?

Trump has a cult-like following. There are enough investors that will hodl this stock forever. This could be bigger than Tesla, AMC, and Gamestop combined.
Yes we know trump has a cult-like following. You didn't really need to tell us you are a cult member, we already knew.

How expected given it's @Bucky

When they push investment advice, it's a safe play to do the exact opposite.

How expected given it's @Bucky

When they push investment advice, it's a safe play to do the exact opposite.

And as usual @Bucky has left the building.

From an all time high of 97.50 a share to less than twenty bucks.
Yeah sure, canceling cancel culture is a real moneymaker!
Oops...

tonbricks.gif

1705413139949.png

Wonder how many shares he picked up when it was ~$94/share?

The catalysts for the stock to soar haven't happened yet. Should be some big news coming during the merge.

The catalysts for the stock to soar haven't happened yet. Should be some big news coming during the merge.
Running into bunker in anticipation of another bombshell.

Back
Top Bottom