• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

difference of teddy roosevelt to trump is todays media rich much more powerful

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
teddy roosevelt and trump are the same..... both trying to stop the big harm of the status quo rich who stops inventions and competition..... TEDDY slipped in to get elected and he made the great laws to stop monopolies and that pushes smerica to great prosperity...... BUT BUT those days the media monopoly was not as big as today and that will make it harder for trump than for teddy

and the nation will soon fall into misery without the inventions and competition

I'm sure there is a point here somewhere.

teddy roosevelt and trump are the same..... both trying to stop the big harm of the status quo rich who stops inventions and competition..... TEDDY slipped in to get elected and he made the great laws to stop monopolies and that pushes smerica to great prosperity...... BUT BUT those days the media monopoly was not as big as today and that will make it harder for trump than for teddy

and the nation will soon fall into misery without the inventions and competition

Get help. Seriously.

Ummmmm.... wut?

Ummmmm.... wut?

The media today is a much more powerful monopoly than in teddys time and that makes a big difference in getting elected or not

The media today is a much more powerful monopoly than in teddys time and that makes a big difference in getting elected or not

Who is Fox News telling you to vote for?

Who is Fox News telling you to vote for?
fox news is much less viewed as all the other media together.....

the media is shown to give to liberal candidates anywhere from 10 times to 100 times more to liberals than conservatives and THAT INCLUDES the bias of fox news..... basicly NO MEDIA should be FOR PROFIT because that will make it bias to what brings them their money and it is liberalism as the system that gives the money today to the media

fox news is much less viewed as all the other media together.....

the media is shown to give to liberal candidates anywhere from 10 times to 100 times more to liberals than conservatives and THAT INCLUDES the bias of fox news..... basicly NO MEDIA should be FOR PROFIT because that will make it bias to what brings them their money and it is liberalism as the system that gives the money today to the media

You realize that the internet is also media, right?

So is talk radio.

BTW, who got the most free air time this election cycle?

Stop it! The only thing Roosevelt and Trump have in common is.......wait a minute.......Oh yeah, they......wait......um......here it is.....they both converted oxygen into carbon dioxide.

You realize that the internet is also media, right?

So is talk radio.

BTW, who got the most free air time this election cycle?

RIGHT.. the internet yes indeed are also the media...... and where does the internet rich get THEIR money?? yep from the same system liberalism.... seems only 10% gets their money form working the opposite

Stop it! The only thing Roosevelt and Trump have in common is.......wait a minute.......Oh yeah, they......wait......um......here it is.....they both converted oxygen into carbon dioxide.

teddy from ny
trump from ny

teddy popular other than politics
trump popular other than politics

teddy hated by the status quo rich
trump hated by the status quo the rich

teddy trying to stop monopolies harm
trump trying to stop monopolies harm

teddy a millionaire
trump a billionaire

teddy a sportsman and hunter
trump strong in sports

the internet gets more money with addicting the unwise..... and they push liberalism to bring more money to the unwise so they can grab it with addictions

What about this?
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Trump has made it clear he wants immigrants that want to be Americans.

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigration : snopes.com

teddy from ny
trump from ny

teddy a millionaire
trump a billionaire

trump strong in sports

If Trump dislikes monopolies, then why did he help end the USFL?

If Trump dislikes monopolies, then why did he help end the USFL?

trump understands how monopolies work and how the govt must have laws to stop monopoly harm...setting RULES is what the president must do...

Teddy was a milionaire like trump... they both worked the system BUT THEN saw that for a nation to be strong that the president must make rules to allow change to better with inventions and competition...

the us football league trump bought a team and tried to build it.. but he could not because just was not as popular.... the NFL was enough football for the people

Teddy like trump DOES want a monopoly for the whole NATION

Last edited:
What about this?

Trump has made it clear he wants immigrants that want to be Americans.

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigration : snopes.com

Don't forget about the racism, they have that in common too

"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of 10 are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the 10th.” -TR

"dark-skinned races... are ape-like naked savages, who dwell in the woods and prey on creature not much wilder or lower than themselves" -TR

I'm sure there is a point here somewhere.

I don't know what it would be, especially starting off with the lie that Trump was anything like Teddy Roosevelt.

teddy from ny
trump from ny

teddy a millionaire
trump a billionaire

trump strong in sports

Teddy sane
Trump insane

"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of 10 are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the 10th.” -TR

"dark-skinned races... are ape-like naked savages, who dwell in the woods and prey on creature not much wilder or lower than themselves" -TR

Ben Carson does not think Trump is a racist, why is that.

if it was not for teddys laws to stop monopolies the horse and buggy business monopoly set to stop inventions would have made america to lose both world wars... TEDDY saved america's future

Back
Top Bottom