• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Didn't Herman Cain die?

His twitter is still on.
https://twitter.com/THEHermanCain/status/1293642931610427392

Isn't Herman Cain Dead?
Herman Cain, Former C.E.O. and Presidential Candidate, Dies at 74 - The New York Times

Looks like Martin Luther Jr. King all over again but someone who could of been the president.

Yes, sadly he did pass away.

His family will still be utilising his social media accounts to ensure his voice continues.

Imagine dying from a virus cause you say a virus is not a threat so you don't take precautions. And then your children parade your Twitter account around to do more shilling for the orange clown that contributed to your death. Fantasy land. Oh wait no, its real.

Pathetic and disrespectful

2940d49baed0352493928638492b28f1.jpg

For all intents and purposes he is dead. He probably had gender reassignment surgery, the estrogen made him a democrat, and he is now their VP nominee

OMG, what the hell is WRONG with you?? Why would you say such horrible, completely false idiocy? I hope the paycheck in rubles is worth it.

For all intents and purposes he is dead. He probably had gender reassignment surgery, the estrogen made him a democrat, and he is now their VP nominee

So since he had this surgery, I assume you hate him now?

Take your diarrhea elsewhere

Service to Trump does not end just because you die.

i have a sneaking suspicion that Trump's death wouldn't end his Presidency either. If that were to happen (which is possible, I'm merely suggesting that he's not immortal)

So since he had this surgery, I assume you hate him now?

Take your diarrhea elsewhere

I have no opinion of him one way or the other but you must really really love him. Betcha got the Herman Cain chia head to add to your Presidents collection and all.

I have no opinion of him one way or the other but you must really really love him. Betcha got the Herman Cain chia head to add to your Presidents collection and all.

You assume that i have an opinion of him? You're the one bringing it up.

His twitter is still on.
https://twitter.com/THEHermanCain/status/1293642931610427392

Isn't Herman Cain Dead?
Herman Cain, Former C.E.O. and Presidential Candidate, Dies at 74 - The New York Times

Looks like Martin Luther Jr. King all over again but someone who could of been the president.

I get that his family wants to keep his legacy alive. Their choice. But to use his account to continue to promote the moron whose rally caused his death is just patently ignorant.

No wonder his family are all Trump supporters. The stupid....it burns.

Maybe they can continue to use his name and image to promote the perils of attending self-serving large gatherings without masks. It may save a life or two.

Nobody here seems to be considering the possibility that Herman Cain is a zombie.

trump supporters are mostly just a bunch of russian bots

Imagine dying from a virus cause you say a virus is not a threat so you don't take precautions. And then your children parade your Twitter account around to do more shilling for the orange clown that contributed to your death. Fantasy land. Oh wait no, its real.

This is one of the more outstanding examples for proof of the delirium surrounding this corrupt to the core cult.

Nobody here seems to be considering the possibility that Herman Cain is a zombie.

Along with Reagan

Both are eating the brains of the remaining Republicans. Which explains everything about the modern Republican Party

Back
Top Bottom