• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

so why the hell was Bush the president who stopped looking for him

I don't know why the hell Bush was that since he didn't stop looking for him. Indeed the intel that helped lead to Obama began under Bush and continued throughout his time in Office. It's hard to take a thing in your post serious when you're so unobjective that you make out flat out false statements. There's no evidence what so ever that the Bush administration stopped looking for Osama.

I don't know why the hell Bush was that since he didn't stop looking for him. Indeed the intel that helped lead to Obama began under Bush and continued throughout his time in Office. It's hard to take a thing in your post serious when you're so unobjective that you make out flat out false statements. There's no evidence what so ever that the Bush administration stopped looking for Osama.

People who want to make the claim that Bush wasn't looking often rely on one statement he made stating that OBL wasn't at the top of his list of priorities, and the fact that he didn't provide updates or experience intelligence leaks regarding the hunt.

The fact is, we wouldn't know what either president was doing to find and capture OBL until he was found and captured/killed. It would be absolutely idiotic for any administration to say, "Hey, I know y'all are wondering what's up with that OBL guy. We got word he's in Allotabad, Pakistan in a compound near the army training facility. We'll let you know when we plan to raid it."

C'mon, now. Timing, secrecy, and planning are key. There could be a million reasons Bush didn't get OBL during his presidency. Not looking for him isn't one of them. Even Obama said in one statement that intelligence leading to OBL's death had been acquired over several months, beginning during Bush's presidency. If Obama can show a little humility why can't the sycophantic followers?

I don't believe this story, but if it were true & captured on super8, the righties would defend it as a prank, or more probably a look alike trying to fram the Romney-Bot. :peace

Unless there is something really illegal that he did while he played "dress up" (if this is even true), I really could care less.

Back
Top Bottom