• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you ...

Did you know Debate Politics has an online store?

• Total voters
Do they have MAGA hats?

🤠

I gave @ the office.......

I gave @ the office.......
Why are you providing an answer to a question no one asked while not answering the poll question?

I'm still disappointed that my suggestion of a bloodstained shirt that said "I killed God and all I got was this dumb shirt" didn't get approved.

I'm still disappointed that my suggestion of a bloodstained shirt that said "I killed God and all I got was this dumb shirt" didn't get approved.
So that means your vote in the poll should have been "yes." Yet, for some reason I do not see it. How odd. 😈

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)
Interesting feature.

5 votes out of 18.
(cough) Fantastic. iLOL

I did not, but now I do. Curious about how sales are.

I did not, but now I do. Curious about how sales are.
I was hoping to generate some interest.

There was a thread about it in the Announcements sub-forum back in 2011.
It is still there on the first page. 5th post down.

Anyone else not know?

Back
Top Bottom