Exposing GOP since 2015
- Jan 21, 2013
- Reaction score
- Post-Trump America
- Political Leaning
- Fire and Fury Michael Wolff
- Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House By Cliff Sims
- Fear: Trump in the White House By Bob Woodward
- A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership By James Comey
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics By Chris Christie
- Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever By Rick Wilson
- Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House By Omarosa Manigault Newman
- Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy By Jeanine Pirro
- Trump: The Art of the Deal By Tony Schwartz
- What Happened By Hillary Clinton
Numbers 1-2 are probably the books Trump hate the most and are the most accurate.
Numbers 3-5 are probably accurate descriptions without a glorified agenda
Numbers 6-8 are partisan opinions
Numbers 9-10 are just for fun and can help or hurt Trump depending on the context used.
So now that there are at least 10 insider books about the WH, have you read any of them and do you agree with my breakdown? I haven't read all of them probably only two.