• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you know...

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
That the caravan is here finally? At our border. No? Probably not because there aren't 15+ ****ing threads telling us all to crap our pants in fear.

I guess that ridiculous election ploy fizzled.

Migrant Caravan Is Just Yards From U.S. Border, but Long Wait Lies Ahead

TIJUANA, Mexico — After more than a month on the move, a caravan of migrants from Central America has come to a halt just a few yards from the border wall that divides Mexico and the United States.​

What pisses me off to no end is ****ing trump sending those troops to the border so they'll miss Thanksgiving with their families - all for a political stunt. trump and his supporters can be such **** heads.

Time to introduce your friendly AR15s to the team of Cockroach Assassins!

What pisses me off to no end is ****ing trump sending those troops to the border so they'll miss Thanksgiving with their families - all for a political stunt. trump and his supporters can be such **** heads.

And yet they claim they're the party of personal and fiscal responsibility. :lamo:lamo

Yeah they can but if people think this stunt is going un noticed by military families...their crazy.
My friends son is there on the border, this would have been one if the first holidays he was on base in awhile and could actually spend the holidays with family.
He was in Afghanistan back and forth for a few years.
She's thinking of running in 2020 as a dem or independent in a red state...she's pissed.

Protesters in Tijuana, Mexico, want migrant caravan to leave

"Some protesters said they had previously disagreed with Trump on issues — but not this one.

Roy Grant, who lives in Tijuana and works in San Diego, said he fears any mass demonstrations by the migrants could end up shutting down the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

“I think these migrants need to go back to their country,” Grant said. “Mexico needs to take a very aggressive, hands-on approach and deport them.”

Grant said he found himself an an unlikely supporter of Trump's hard-line position on immigration."

That the caravan is here finally? At our border. No? Probably not because there aren't 15+ ****ing threads telling us all to crap our pants in fear.

TIJUANA, Mexico — After more than a month on the move, a caravan of migrants from Central America has come to a halt just a few yards from the border wall that divides Mexico and the United States.​

Let me guess. Trump Fan Nation is tinkling in their adult diapers as we speak.

Protesters in Tijuana, Mexico, want migrant caravan to leave

"Some protesters said they had previously disagreed with Trump on issues — but not this one.

Roy Grant, who lives in Tijuana and works in San Diego, said he fears any mass demonstrations by the migrants could end up shutting down the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

“I think these migrants need to go back to their country,” Grant said. “Mexico needs to take a very aggressive, hands-on approach and deport them.”

Grant said he found himself an an unlikely supporter of Trump's hard-line position on immigration."

Thanks for posting this link. I don't know about anyone else, but I've been waiting breathlessly to hear from Roy Grant.

Actually, what has arrived is only part of the first caravan. There are thousands more on their way in separate mobs.

Let me guess. Trump Fan Nation is tinkling in their adult diapers as we speak.

They are awaiting new orders from dear leader of what to be mad at now. Seems like it's Jim Acosta at the moment.

Actually, what has arrived is only part of the first caravan. There are thousands more on their way in separate mobs.

Oh NOOOEEees!

No one gives a rats ass anymore because the election is over. Time to move on to something else as scary... like science and stuff. Or antifa talk. Or maybe shade up the fear from brown to black.

And yet they claim they're the party of personal and fiscal responsibility. :lamo:lamo

Yes, that's another thing that pisses me off. Claiming to be the party of fiscal responsibility while adding $1.5 trillion to the national debt with their draconian tax cuts.

Oh NOOOEEees!

No one gives a rats ass anymore because the election is over. Time to move on to something else as scary... like science and stuff. Or antifa talk. Or maybe shade up the fear from brown to black.

The left doesn't give a rat's ass, that's for sure. The Border Patrol, ICE, the military support...and, of course, the Mexican people and governments...do give a rat's ass.

They are the ones who have to deal with this mess...a mess that was a deliberate election influence tactic by the left. (Now is where you tell me that Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not a left wing organization. Please do. Present facts.)

The left doesn't give a rat's ass, that's for sure. The Border Patrol, ICE, the military support...and, of course, the Mexican people and governments...do give a rat's ass.

They are the ones who have to deal with this mess...a mess that was a deliberate election influence tactic by the left. (Now is where you tell me that Pueblo Sin Fronteras is not a left wing organization. Please do. Present facts.)

Interesting that the right thinks such militarized forces are needed being that they are just sitting there awaiting the line apparently and not crashing the gates and eating our children...

giphy.gif

They terk er' jerbs!

Oh NOOOEEees!

Benghazi! Uranium One!

Interesting that the right thinks such militarized forces are needed being that they are just sitting there awaiting the line apparently and not crashing the gates and eating our children...

giphy.gif

Is that all you have? Snark?

Seriously, I'm disappointed. I thought you'd actually try to justify this leftwing tactic.

Oh well...moving on.

Is that all you have? Snark?

Seriously, I'm disappointed. I thought you'd actually try to justify this leftwing tactic.

Oh well...moving on.

They aren't crashing the border. You have nothing to fear. So.... buh bye now.

They aren't crashing the border. You have nothing to fear. So.... buh bye now.

There's a reason they aren't "crashing the border"...thanks to Trump.

I heard that it was actually closer to, like, 55,000,000,000,000 and they're all going to vote in 2020!

Self-proclaimed Stable Genius Chump promised to build a Magnificent Border Wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Chump Slurpers and American voters indifferent to Chump mainly have themselves to blame for the Mexican border dysfunction. I don't plan on trying to affect the border situation from my Florida abode. If the problem creeps closer to me, I might look into buying an arsenal of weapons. I don't anticipate becoming part of any Alamo-like event!
I do not support Open Borders! I hope our defense team successfully keeps these wannabe interlopers out of our country!

There's a reason they aren't "crashing the border"...thanks to Trump.

They said way down in southern mexico that they intended to come and apply. Your fear is unfounded.

Back
Top Bottom