• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did you know that Republicans don't want to outlaw abortion?

oracle25 said:
No, but it is something I see more often in liberals. True that some conservatives use such tactics but not many that I can see.

I haven't seen any libertarians do it so far. I guess that is because we are enlightened. Well, unlike most libertarians, I am pro-life, but none of them go after it the way the liberals do thinking it is a human right.

P.S. You know Oracle, you ought to join me in libertarianism, if you like freedom and smaller government, which the GOP is clearly not committed to. Email me and I will give you a lesson in libertarianism and how it can actually be good for a conservative like you.

Axismaster said:
Steen says Oracle is perpetuating lies to him.
Rather, I documented the lies.
That is what Steen are doing to pro-lifers like me and him. Trying to justify his morally bankrupt positions on abortion by calling us pro-life people liars. Same old snark.
Actually, me pointing out the lies have nothing to do with my arguments or justification for abortion (or evolution). Your accusation is false. NONE of what I am saying in this discussion has anything to do with my arguments in connection with abortion.

next time, perhaps you could be a bit more careful with your flinging false accusations around, eh? Perhaps you haven't figured out yet that more than half of what I do here is challenging false claims about scientific information and data?

When prolifers argue against abortion, they can hold their opinions just fine. But when they make specific claims that are scientifically untrue, then I will remark on it. That has nothing to do with me arguing for abortion, but rather me arguing against scientific lies. Get it?

Axismaster said:
Trying to justify his morally bankrupt positions on abortion by calling us pro-life people liars.

Morally bankrupt? :neutral: Um, no.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't libertarians supposed to believe in personal freedom - including the right to choose?

Axismaster said:
I am a pro-life libertarian, which is odd, but I am. Now, it is usually Republicans talking about being pro-life, but this is not reality. Republicans actually want abortion to remain legal so that they can always have it ready as a political issue to divide and conquer. Of course, it is my opinion that abortion is being used by Nazis in government to eliminate black people, as that is the community it most targets, and we all know that many Republicans like Trent Lott are racist. Yes you pro-life Republicans, your precious Messiahs are not really pro-life, they just have it to use you. The most telling evidence is the reluctance of conservative judges to do any real actions against Roe vs. Wade. If you want to be truly pro-life, don't vote Republican.

Abortion is being used to eliminate black people? LOL! That has to be one of the silliest things I've ever heard. I think you've been reading too much literature from the Black Panthers. How exactly would abortion eliminate black people? If anything, it would help to breed their species more.

George_Washington said:
Abortion is being used to eliminate black people? LOL! That has to be one of the silliest things I've ever heard. I think you've been reading too much literature from the Black Panthers. How exactly would abortion eliminate black people? If anything, it would help to breed their species more.

Black people aren't a species. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom