• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you contribute to Trump's "Election Defense" fund without reading the fine print?

Did you contribute to Trump's Election Defense fund without reading the fine print?

• Yes I was unaware the funds would be diverted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
beats being taxed to pay for those sucking on the public tit or for some of the government funded studies have seen

LOL I wouldn't doubt that you gave money to Trump.

#DiaperDonald paid $22,727.27 so far for each of the 132 votes that he added to Biden’s total in Wisconsin after the Milwaukee recount was completed. This is actually the same logic that caused so many of his businesses to go bankrupt.

LOL I wouldn't doubt that you gave money to Trump.

#DiaperDonald paid $22,727.27 so far for each of the 132 votes that he added to Biden’s total in Wisconsin after the Milwaukee recount was completed. This is actually the same logic that caused so many of his businesses to go bankrupt.

I gave to the campaign, I gave to several senate candidates, the general GOP senatorial campaign, and congressman Steve Chabot who is a friend and my congressman. My favorite waste of money-scumbag bloomberg wasting 100 million in Florida for Biteme

I gave to the campaign, I gave to several senate candidates, the general GOP senatorial campaign, and congressman Steve Chabot who is a friend and my congressman. My favorite waste of money-scumbag bloomberg wasting 100 million in Florida for Biteme
yeet-funny.gif

cute. I like it. BTW who do you think Chuck Norris supported in the election?

Dunno, don't care.

All major battleground states in the 2020 election officially finalize their results, cementing Biden's victory in the presidential race.

Dunno, don't care.

All major battleground states in the 2020 election officially finalize their results, cementing Biden's victory in the presidential race.

Why would a left-winger adopt as an avatar the picture of a guy who thought Donald Trump was way too liberal to support in the primary?

Anyone who gave money to that crook is an idiot.
I gave money to the Trump campaign. I suspect I, and lots of Trump donors are way above most Democrats when it comes to intelligence.

Why would an "adult" call himself "Turtledude"? ROTFLMAO
My first handle on any board was Terrapin Station since I was listening to the GD play that piece when I joined. I got tired of Maryland fans asking me what year I was at U of M so I changed it. If you have issues with my handle, you are going to have to whine about hundreds of others peoples' handles on this board.

My first handle on any board was Terrapin Station since I was listening to the GD play that piece when I joined. I got tired of Maryland fans asking me what year I was at U of M so I changed it. If you have issues with my handle, you are going to have to whine about hundreds of others peoples' handles on this board.

Well, we have one thing in common; I went to about 30 shows from 1978 - 1990. The Dead started sucking after that, Jerry started forgetting lyrics and the drug use was so bad his playing went down hill. Its also when Bobby started with that "cat screeching" during songs.

Back to your inane comment; " If you have issues with my handle, you are going to have to whine about hundreds of others peoples' handles on this board." You could say the same thing about you whining about my avatar.

tenor.gif

Well, we have one thing in common; I went to about 30 shows from 1978 - 1990. The Dead started sucking after that, Jerry started forgetting lyrics and the drug use was so bad his playing went down hill.

Back to your inane comment; " If you have issues with my handle, you are going to have to whine about hundreds of others peoples' handles on this board." You could say the same thing about you whining about my avatar.

I am a Chuck Norris fan. Not for his movies-which are OK-but because he is a real class act. He is one of the really good people in entertainment. I didn't see the GD near as much as you did-when I moved back to Ohio, they came to my area three times-the last time around 90, the Cincinnati cops were complete assholes and Jerry said they'd never come back and they didn't. I first saw them in New Haven 78, then a few more times in upstate NY, CT, and then Cincinnati a couple times-one of those two shows-I cannot recall 85 or 86 was mediocre. The New Haven Show was almost as good as Cornell 77 according to several friends who went to both. I was supposed to see Garcia in Ohio and he cancelled.

I am a Chuck Norris fan. Not for his movies-which are OK-but because he is a real class act. He is one of the really good people in entertainment. I didn't see the GD near as much as you did-when I moved back to Ohio, they came to my area three times-the last time around 90, the Cincinnati cops were complete assholes and Jerry said they'd never come back and they didn't. I first saw them in New Haven 78, then a few more times in upstate NY, CT, and then Cincinnati a couple times-one of those two shows-I cannot recall 85 or 86 was mediocre. The New Haven Show was almost as good as Cornell 77 according to several friends who went to both. I was supposed to see Garcia in Ohio and he cancelled.

LOL I was probably at that New Haven show you went to in 78.

LOL I was probably at that New Haven show you went to in 78.
well if you remember a guy throwing an orange frisbee that just missed Garcia, that was my freshman roommate- he later broke a national record for a frisbee throw but a guy named MOSES GARCIA of Long Island state U broke it a day later.

All of your money is going to Trump's Pac or to the RNC. Only a percentage of LARGE donations will actually go to "election defense"

Trump can use his Pac to fund his post presidency activities, including paying off his debts
I will never give the Trump family any of my money. I will never stay in a Trump Hotel or buy anything Trump.

I will never give the Trump family any of my money. I will never stay in a Trump Hotel or buy anything Trump.
I am sure that breaks his heart. I don't plan on doing any business in the Ukraine so I guess I balance you out.

All of your money is going to Trump's Pac or to the RNC. Only a percentage of LARGE donations will actually go to "election defense"

Trump can use his Pac to fund his post presidency activities, including paying off his debts
I don't contribute to anyone in politics. Haven't for a long time. It's absolutely insane how much money is spent getting people elected or re-elected and that doesn't even count causes.

I don't contribute to anyone in politics. Haven't for a long time. It's absolutely insane how much money is spent getting people elected or re-elected and that doesn't even count causes.
I remember when you just checked off the box on Form 1040 to have $2 go to the Presidential Campaign fund.

Then Corporations became people, and the money spigot turned on full blast.

I remember when you just checked off the box on Form 1040 to have $2 go to the Presidential Campaign fund.

Then Corporations became people, and the money spigot turned on full blast.

Money in politics was a full on deluge pretty much since the SCOTUS idiotically declared political spending to be constitutionally protected speech in Buckley v Valeo 1976 and has been growing rapidly ever since because the return on investment is so insanely huge.

Rubes, all of them.
Look up the 45 communist goals for America, and then read it and see which party is in the midst of doing those things listed! It's the democrat party.

I'm a registered Republican so I think the state GOP ratted me out.
Full disclosure....I haven't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since GHW Bush......sorry Dukakis.
Funny thing is I HAVE often voted for Repub. local and statewide candidates, but once Trump became Mr GOP, I couldn't stomach voting for any Repub. at any level of Gov't.
The emails are kinda funny...I've been berated for not contributing by no less than Eric Trump himself !!!
Sad.

Okay this may be a dumb question, but why is your lean "slightly liberal".
Not castigating you in any way, I know Republicans who still have a few liberal views on various things.

Oh good god, what constitutional provision says corporations are people? The constitution doesn't cover everything.

There is a subtle nuance most folks are missing.
Mitt Romney made reference to it once during a campaign stop.
"Corporations ARE people, my friend"

And he was right. He still IS right, because corporations ARE people because that's who works there, people.
What the Supreme Court ruling said is entirely different.
It says that "A corporation is A PERSON"....singular reference.
Eight hundred people might work at XYZ Corporation but that should not render the XYZ Corporation a single person, because that person would be (A) potentially immortal, (B) made up steel, concrete, glass, lawyers and unlimited money and (C) immune to the civic responsibilities of a US person.

That is one very special class of "person" and it flies in the face of the notion that a person is an actual single mortal human being, made of flesh, bone, muscle, blood, a functioning brain and a soul.
What clearly needs to happen is a law defining a person as such and ONLY as such for the purposes of voting and otherwise participating in the democratic process.

XYZ Corporation has no earthly business deciding how I vote to fix potholes, or where I send my kids to school, or where and when police decide to enforce laws or how they go about doing it, or how Candidate X decides to run for office, the individuals working AT XTZ Corporation get to decide that but the corporation itself should not be treated as a single person for anything other than business contract law.

By creating a special class of corporate super-persons, the SCOTUS has effectively freed corporations from their civic oversight for the simple reason that these corporations now possess more de facto power than almost any human being on the planet, and thus enjoy their "rights" in a manner almost no single human ever can.

Back
Top Bottom