• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did you contribute to Trump's "Election Defense" fund without reading the fine print?

Did you contribute to Trump's Election Defense fund without reading the fine print?

• Yes I was unaware the funds would be diverted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
All of your money is going to Trump's Pac or to the RNC. Only a percentage of LARGE donations will actually go to "election defense"

Trump can use his Pac to fund his post presidency activities, including paying off his debts

A businessman to the end, I guess.

By the way, JMR, we look like a couple of party animals . . .

1605918696996.png
1605918706445.png

:)

Last edited:
All of your money is going to Trump's Pac or to the RNC. Only a percentage of LARGE donations will actually go to "election defense"

Trump can use his Pac to fund his post presidency activities, including paying off his debts

Anyone who gave money to that crook is an idiot.

The money grab is only the first part of it.
This new Trump app ALSO shanghais all of your contacts, it follows you via GPS tracking to every place you go, it monitors your phone call records, it takes note of everything you post to IG, FB, Twitter and any other social media platform of note, it even reads your emails and tracks your credit card purchases. It can also potentially pair with Bluetooth devices (such as geolocation beacons), and perhaps read, write, or delete from SD cards in the device.

Partial list from BI:

Trump's 2020 campaign app hoovers up way more user data than Biden's, including contacts, location, and Bluetooth

If you're one of those conservatives who is concerned about the Big Brother nanny state getting into your private life, just be aware that if you installed Trump 2020 on your device, you already sold your soul.

1984 INGSOC Trump 500.jpg

Rubes, all of them.

I have to give the Trump campaign credit for being persistent. While the fundraising emails aren't as frequent as they were prior to the election....20+ per day!!...I'm still getting 15 pleas per day. Thank god the Trumpies never got ahold of my phone number. Answering all those calls could have aggravated my carpal tunnel issues.

I have to give the Trump campaign credit for being persistent. While the fundraising emails aren't as frequent as they were prior to the election....20+ per day!!...I'm still getting 15 pleas per day. Thank god the Trumpies never got ahold of my phone number. Answering all those calls could have aggravated my carpal tunnel issues.

Almost worth getting a new email account.... How'd they find you?

I noticed you did not post a link to back up your accusations. If you have a link that does not come from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, Washington Post, NYT, Huffington Post, Slate, Vox, I would be interested in reading it.

Almost worth getting a new email account.... How'd they find you?
I'm a registered Republican so I think the state GOP ratted me out.
Full disclosure....I haven't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since GHW Bush......sorry Dukakis.
Funny thing is I HAVE often voted for Repub. local and statewide candidates, but once Trump became Mr GOP, I couldn't stomach voting for any Repub. at any level of Gov't.
The emails are kinda funny...I've been berated for not contributing by no less than Eric Trump himself !!!
Sad.

I'm a registered Republican so I think the state GOP ratted me out.
Full disclosure....I haven't voted for a GOP presidential candidate since GHW Bush......sorry Dukakis.
Funny thing is I HAVE often voted for Repub. local and statewide candidates, but once Trump became Mr GOP, I couldn't stomach voting for any Repub. at any level of Gov't.
The emails are kinda funny...I've been berated for not contributing by no less than Eric Trump himself !!!
Sad.
so you are a Democrat

I noticed you did not post a link to back up your accusations. If you have a link that does not come from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, Washington Post, NYT, Huffington Post, Slate, Vox, I would be interested in reading it.
Also add to the list anyone who would criticize Trump, because if they do that they must be MSM in which case they must be in on it in which case they drink the blood of babes in pizza parlors.

Well, here's a link to a Reuters story.....https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-fundraising-insigh/donations-under-8k-to-trump-election-defense-instead-go-to-president-rnc-idUSKBN27R309
I know, I know....Reuters is a MSM outlet, too.
But you didn't list them, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Are you waiting for Sean Hannity...or Newsmax....or maybe Lou Dobbs... to confirm this scandalous info?

Democrat in denial would be the preferred term I think. Those Rs who aren't for Trump aren't Rs anymore.
he said he has voted for only dems since 2016

On the other hand, I don't much like Gavin Newsom so maybe I'm a centrist.
I don't recall any post from you that was inconsistent with a Democrat point of view.

Back
Top Bottom