• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Valerie Jarrett Veto Benghazi Rescue?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
August 7, 2013

Shocking news has exploded across the blogosphere concerning the Benghazi scandal. According to several sources, it appears that Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett gave the order to stand down during the Benghazi attack, who has no legal ability to do so. The timeline for that specific evening is that the President was briefed on the attack and then he went to dinner. Afterwards, Obama had a two hour long phone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Valerie Jarrett, whose official job title is Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, sat in on the phone conversation. She later went to the White House Situation Room where the attack was being monitored by high level officials. (One has to wonder where Obama was at that time.)

The crux of the matter is that for the US to sanction offensive actions against the Al-Qaeda terrorists attacking the embassy, a "Cross Border Authority" order had to given. This order can only be given by the President as Commander-in-Chief. This order was denied and reports are now coming out saying that Valerie Jarrett is the one who denied the authorization.

This continues to show the lack of respect for our laws that Obama and his cronies continue to demonstrate on a daily basis. They pick and choose which laws to enforce and which ones to ignore. Don't have the Constitutional power to issue an order? Well, that's no big deal in the Obama White House!

What's even more frustrating is the fact that American lives could have been saved if we had acted quickly. A team of Green Berets was sitting on the tarmac in Tripoli, Libya, alongside a Spectre Gunship, otherwise known as the AC-130U Spooky. This plane could have unleashed devastating firepower upon the terrorists, but yet it stood helpless and useless on a tarmac as Americans died due to Obama's lack of regard for our people around the world. As usual, the media will do no digging into this situation and the "most transparent administration" sweeps under scandal under the rug alongside the dead bodies.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Did Valerie Jarrett Veto Benghazi Rescue? - Right Wing Patriot

Why is no one willing or brave enough to come forward about the person giving the order to stand down condemning Steven, Smith, Doherty woods, and ultimately the wounding of Ubben?

I firmly believe this is an administration trial balloon leaked to see if it will work in taking the stench off ofailure and hilda; particularly the later so it doesn't bug her in 2016. VJ is expendable, probably ready to retire and get her booth on MSNBC anyway.

I firmly believe this is an administration trial balloon leaked to see if it will work in taking the stench off ofailure and hilda; particularly the later so it doesn't bug her in 2016. VJ is expendable, probably ready to retire and get her booth on MSNBC anyway.

You may be right. It's a question that if true questions the ethics and competency of this president. Who is really running this country?

FWIW, my thread got pounded. Apparently it's too far fetched that Jarrett pulls Obama's strings. 8)

They didn't like the source much either.

Any source would and will get pounded, especially when logical and reasonable questions are raised questioning the ethics and competency of this Progressive Marxist administration.

Any source would and will get pounded, especially when logical and reasonable questions are raised questioning the ethics and competency of this Progressive Marxist administration.

Even ol' Jay Leno wouldn't ask real questions.

Too many Czars and not enough blow.

Could be, could be.

This is pretty funny, you now have a name to go with the "stand down order" that doesn't exist. Someday you'll even have a transcript of the conversation that never took place for the "stand down order" that doesn't exist.

again, I'd like to thank all cons for proving they cant criticize President Obama honestly or intelligently.

And if it did exist would you care? Do you even remotely care about 4 dead people including a US Ambassador; or do you just want to make sure the obamaphone keeps working at all cost?

This is pretty funny, you now have a name to go with the "stand down order" that doesn't exist. Someday you'll even have a transcript of the conversation that never took place for the "stand down order" that doesn't exist.

again, I'd like to thank all cons for proving they cant criticize President Obama honestly or intelligently.

I think Obama has done a pretty good job. He really has been above any sort of scandal the right could exaggerate on and run with. It is so bad the RWers are basically down to outright making up stories. Keep up the good work RW, stay like you are.
And if it did exist would you care? Do you even remotely care about 4 dead people including a US Ambassador; or do you just want to make sure the obamaphone keeps working at all cost?

I know we didn't make up a dead Border Patrol Agent killed with guns our government allowed to cross the border on purpose,
I know we didn't make up a dead ambassador in Libya,
I know we didn't make up a warrant on a journalist doing his job,
I know we didn't make up the IRS targeting conservative groups for their politics,
I know we didn't make up the NSA handing off info to the DEA who hands off info to local LE to make drug busts,

But I also know obama doesn't take responsibility for any of these failures in his regime because he can't even take responsibility for an economy that bites after 5 years of his pathetic performance - he does take responsibility for his 100 plus rounds of golf though.

I think Obama has done a pretty good job. He really has been above any sort of scandal the right could exaggerate on and run with. It is so bad the RWers are basically down to outright making up stories. Keep up the good work RW, stay like you are.

The problem I have with your ‘faux’ outrage is besides hypocritical, its false. the death of the ambassador was a tragedy. the lying republican circus is a greater tragedy. If the death of an ambassador is so bad and deserves all the blame you can heap on President Obama, why do you feel the need to lie about it? The non stop lies from the right about bengahzi is disgusting. And what proves its hypocritical and false is that you cant point to clear and repeated warnings saying it was going to happen the way I can point to the clear and repeated warnings about 9-11. where was your outrage then? oh yea, you were told to mindlessly support the president because of that tragedy. He then proceeded to use that tragedy to create another in iraq. Again, republicans are using a tragedy for their political purposes and you should be ashamed for them and yourself.

and are you really bringing up the "obamaphone" lie? I know you post some really clueless stuff but you really cant be that out of touch with reality can you?

According to several sources, it appears that Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett gave the order to stand down during the Benghazi attack, who has no legal ability to do so.
If someone has no authority, what difference does it make what "orders" they give?

I order everyone who reads this thread to read the whole thing aloud while standing on their head with both feet.

If you injure you back trying to stand on your head with both feet, am I really at fault?

August 7, 2013

Shocking news has exploded across the blogosphere concerning the Benghazi scandal. According to several sources, it appears that Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett gave the order to stand down during the Benghazi attack, who has no legal ability to do so. The timeline for that specific evening is that the President was briefed on the attack and then he went to dinner. Afterwards, Obama had a two hour long phone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Valerie Jarrett, whose official job title is Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, sat in on the phone conversation. She later went to the White House Situation Room where the attack was being monitored by high level officials. (One has to wonder where Obama was at that time.)

The crux of the matter is that for the US to sanction offensive actions against the Al-Qaeda terrorists attacking the embassy, a "Cross Border Authority" order had to given. This order can only be given by the President as Commander-in-Chief. This order was denied and reports are now coming out saying that Valerie Jarrett is the one who denied the authorization.

This continues to show the lack of respect for our laws that Obama and his cronies continue to demonstrate on a daily basis. They pick and choose which laws to enforce and which ones to ignore. Don't have the Constitutional power to issue an order? Well, that's no big deal in the Obama White House!

What's even more frustrating is the fact that American lives could have been saved if we had acted quickly. A team of Green Berets was sitting on the tarmac in Tripoli, Libya, alongside a Spectre Gunship, otherwise known as the AC-130U Spooky. This plane could have unleashed devastating firepower upon the terrorists, but yet it stood helpless and useless on a tarmac as Americans died due to Obama's lack of regard for our people around the world. As usual, the media will do no digging into this situation and the "most transparent administration" sweeps under scandal under the rug alongside the dead bodies.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Did Valerie Jarrett Veto Benghazi Rescue? - Right Wing Patriot

Why is no one willing or brave enough to come forward about the person giving the order to stand down condemning Steven, Smith, Doherty woods, and ultimately the wounding of Ubben?

If she gave the order and doesn't have the authority why was it obeyed?

The problem is there may not be a "single" person. There can be mutliple points of failure. But then you don't really care about that, you just want to pin it on a Dem and we both know who you want to pin it on. Your comments have NOTHING to do with the truth, it's just political fodder for you to sling at. Most people on the right care about these deaths about as much as they care about the crap they took in the morning. Instead of answers (you know to prevent this form happening again), you just want blood and you don't care who as long as it is a Dem. Hell Obama went as far as to close the embassies to prevent this from happening again and many on the right STILL are complaining.

If she gave the order and doesn't have the authority why was it obeyed?

Now that's a good question. We know that Obama is led by the nose. She is in fact the power behind Obama.

Now that's a good question. We know that Obama is led by the nose. She is in fact the power behind Obama.
So she ordered Obama despite her lack of authority to do so? Thats the operable statement atm?
If someone has no authority, isn't it really more of a request than an "order".

Its intriguing you suggest the Republicans are lying about Benghazi. How could you say they are lying? I'm curious since answers have never been given by your beloved and defended at all cost regime and dictator how do you know anything the Republicans have said is a lie? When your dictator gives answers contradicting the Republican outcry then you could opine they are lying, but right now you are just making it up - which is worthless dribble. And by the way the ONLY lie that I'm aware of about our dead Ambassador and the other three people who died in Benghazi was that it was a spontaneous riot due to some horrible video - a LIE YOUR DICTATOR and LOSER IN CHARGE told for 3 weeks without as much as a media denouncement - outside your hated "faux" news. You really need a gut check in reality.

The problem I have with your ‘faux’ outrage is besides hypocritical, its false. the death of the ambassador was a tragedy. the lying republican circus is a greater tragedy. If the death of an ambassador is so bad and deserves all the blame you can heap on President Obama, why do you feel the need to lie about it? The non stop lies from the right about bengahzi is disgusting. And what proves its hypocritical and false is that you cant point to clear and repeated warnings saying it was going to happen the way I can point to the clear and repeated warnings about 9-11. where was your outrage then? oh yea, you were told to mindlessly support the president because of that tragedy. He then proceeded to use that tragedy to create another in iraq. Again, republicans are using a tragedy for their political purposes and you should be ashamed for them and yourself.

and are you really bringing up the "obamaphone" lie? I know you post some really clueless stuff but you really cant be that out of touch with reality can you?

Its intriguing you suggest the Republicans are lying about Benghazi. How could you say they are lying? I'm curious since answers have never been given by your beloved and defended at all cost regime and dictator how do you know anything the Republicans have said is a lie? When your dictator gives answers contradicting the Republican outcry then you could opine they are lying, but right now you are just making it up - which is worthless dribble. And by the way the ONLY lie that I'm aware of about our dead Ambassador and the other three people who died in Benghazi was that it was a spontaneous riot due to some horrible video - a LIE YOUR DICTATOR and LOSER IN CHARGE told for 3 weeks without as much as a media denouncement - outside your hated "faux" news. You really need a gut check in reality.

Oh yeah Obama is such a dictator. :roll: So much a dictator that you are on a message board trashing him without having people break down your door. Come back when you know what a dictator really means instead of partisan garbage you throw around like a BigMac wrapper. Saddam was a dicator, North Korean LEader is a dictator. Obama is a horrible president. Get your facts straight at least. Dictator my ass.

I am free to call him a dictator as much as I want, his regime is criminal if you ask me, he lies to us about numerous items just like dictators do to their people. Does he rise to the ranks of a saddam - of course not - but that doesn't mean he doesn't act like a dictator in many ways. He tells his people to sacrafice while he dines on the most expensive foods at our cost, plays golf at our cost over a 100x, and travels at great expense while we're suppose to sacrifice. His / our ambassador is murdered and he DIRECTLY LIED to the American people while he knew it was not a spontaneous riot over a video - that is very much like a dictator. The man is a pathetic excuse for a leader the sooner you realize it the better. Stop diverting and start recognizing the extreme shortcommings of YOUR DICTATOR.

Oh yeah Obama is such a dictator. :roll: So much a dictator that you are on a message board trashing him without having people break down your door. Come back when you know what a dictator really means instead of partisan garbage you throw around like a BigMac wrapper. Saddam was a dicator, North Korean LEader is a dictator. Obama is a horrible president. Get your facts straight at least. Dictator my ass.

I am free to call him a dictator as much as I want, his regime is criminal if you ask me, he lies to us about numerous items just like dictators do to their people. Does he rise to the ranks of a saddam - of course not - but that doesn't mean he doesn't act like a dictator in many ways. He tells his people to sacrafice while he dines on the most expensive foods at our cost, plays golf at our cost over a 100x, and travels at great expense while we're suppose to sacrifice. His / our ambassador is murdered and he DIRECTLY LIED to the American people while he knew it was not a spontaneous riot over a video - that is very much like a dictator. The man is a pathetic excuse for a leader the sooner you realize it the better. Stop diverting and start recognizing the extreme shortcommings of YOUR DICTATOR.

Yes, you are free to call him a dictator and they rest of us are allowed to call your comments for what they are "Partisan Garbage". You have no idea what a dictator really is. You're no better than the liberals that called Bush a dictator.

And how is he "MY DICTATOR" when I didn't vote for him, how stupid of a comment is that from you. Shows you for what you are, a partisan hack.

I call him "Your Dictator" because all you do is defend him, you can't even stay on topic you want to defend him so badly. When someone points out he lied for 3 weeks about the video you say the Republican lied about the case? When I asked what Republican lies because they don't have the facts since "Your Dictator" won't release the facts so how can anything the Republicans' have said be a lie when they have nothing from "THE REGIME" to prove its a lie - you divert to Bush did it. You are so entranced with love for "YOUR DICTATOR" or maybe its just "hatred" who view differently then you - that you can't even ask "YOUR DICTATOR" to tell us what happened, why things went the way they did, and why did HE LIE about it on the stage of the United Nations 3 weeks later?

Yes, you are free to call him a dictator and they rest of us are allowed to call your comments for what they are "Partisan Garbage". You have no idea what a dictator really is. You're no better than the liberals that called Bush a dictator.

And how is he "MY DICTATOR" when I didn't vote for him, how stupid of a comment is that from you. Shows you for what you are, a partisan hack.

Well the problem with the "spontaneously inspired" talking point is that is exactly what the CIA said. It said it in the very first draft. Of course you have some delusion that President Obama made them say that but two things prove its a lie. 1 You can in no way back up that delusion 2 and read this slowly. republicans are not trying to find out why the CIA said that. They are satisfied saying "President Obama lied". So that proves its not about finding out the truth. Its just pubs using a tragedy for their agenda.....again.

And the "spontaneously inspired" died out in about 2 weeks. And now that we are learning that the area was crawling with CIA personnel maybe the "spontaneously inspired" was to throw misinformation at al Qaeda to protect our people and their associates.

"Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack"
Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Now unless you have some facts to counter that, can we proceed to the 3 stand down lies spewed by republicans and the 'conservative entertainment complex' or we going to have to discuss your "talking point" delusions some more? (based on your posts, something tells me you don't care about the facts. Hey, hows that "Obamaphone" research coming?)

Back
Top Bottom