• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Valerie Jarrett Veto Benghazi Rescue?

I call him "Your Dictator" because all you do is defend him, you can't even stay on topic you want to defend him so badly. When someone points out he lied for 3 weeks about the video you say the Republican lied about the case? When I asked what Republican lies because they don't have the facts since "Your Dictator" won't release the facts so how can anything the Republicans' have said be a lie when they have nothing from "THE REGIME" to prove its a lie - you divert to Bush did it. You are so entranced with love for "YOUR DICTATOR" or maybe its just "hatred" who view differently then you - that you can't even ask "YOUR DICTATOR" to tell us what happened, why things went the way they did, and why did HE LIE about it on the stage of the United Nations 3 weeks later?

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll show you 15 comments I've made against Obama (proving you're lying) if you'll agree to buy a membership to this board. Care to take that bet or are you afraid I'll show you lying again? Your lack of "yes" I'll take a concession to your weak lies.

I don't doubt you have made 15 comments against obama, but you also defend him. I've made far more than 15 bad comments or negative comments about Bush but I will also defend some of his actions. I can't stand mccain or christie and wish they'd join the democrats where they belong; I also cant stand a liar like ron paul that claims to be a republican when he's just a libertarian extremist. I don't even know how much a membership here costs, but I'll donate when I can. Which isn't often. I haven't worked steadily in 4.25 years - I started a good job 7 weeks ago so I have a lot of things to do ahead of buying any kinds of memberships.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll show you 15 comments I've made against Obama (proving you're lying) if you'll agree to buy a membership to this board. Care to take that bet or are you afraid I'll show you lying again? Your lack of "yes" I'll take a concession to your weak lies.

And if it did exist would you care? Do you even remotely care about 4 dead people including a US Ambassador; or do you just want to make sure the obamaphone keeps working at all cost?

Just a small correction, that phone idea was created by St. Reagan, so it would technically be a ronniephone, just like Obamacare is romneycare, and the recession was a bushcession. Just helping you out to get the correct terms for your shouting.

I see another wasted bit of info completely off topic and ignorantly presented - I knew there was a reason you were iggied

Just a small correction, that phone idea was created by St. Reagan, so it would technically be a ronniephone, just like Obamacare is romneycare, and the recession was a bushcession. Just helping you out to get the correct terms for your shouting.

Back
Top Bottom