• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Trumps wife use some of Michelles speech?

Did trumps wife use Obama's wife speech at RNC

• Yes she did

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No she did not

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
No one said the sky is falling, funny how you have to turn to drama to make a point. :lamo

Just that his campaign was unable to properly vet his wife's own speech and that by keeping up that sort of novice behavior is going to play in Hillary's favor.

I know Trumpettes don't have much of a grasp on reality, but that is the reality. Mickey mouse antics won't beat Hillary Clinton.

So what about Biden ? no comment ? :lamo How about Obama and Hillary's copied speeches ? no comment ? :lamo Not to worry we understand liberals love hypocrisy , great job !!! :lamo

So what about Biden ? no comment ? :lamo How about Obama and Hillary's copied speeches ? no comment ? :lamo Not to worry we understand liberals love hypocrisy , great job !!! :lamo

Oh look another "My side is just as bad as the other side" comment. :lamo

Mickey mouse antics will not beat Hillary. If Trump wants to compete, he's got to be better.

Oh look another "My side is just as bad as the other side" comment. :lamo

Mickey mouse antics will not beat Hillary. If Trump wants to compete, he's got to be better.

It's her lies and greedy corruption and her sexually perverted husband that will do her in ! Hillary gives corruption a bad name . :lamo

It's her lies and greedy corruption and her sexually perverted husband that will do her in ! Hillary gives corruption a bad name . :lamo

Nothing sticks to a Clinton. You can't bring mickey mouse, novice antics against her and think you'll have a change to win :lamo

There's no question she did. Whether she was a willing participant or an unthinking dupe is moot.

Nothing sticks to a Clinton. You can't bring mickey mouse, novice antics against her and think you'll have a change to win :lamo

Nothing sticks to a Clinton because they are above the law , they don't come more corrupt than a Clinton !! Ethics , morals and values are absent with liberal democRATS !

Nothing sticks to a Clinton because they are above the law , they don't come more corrupt than a Clinton !!

They do come more corrupt, pretty much any Illinois politician is going to be more corrupt. But the Clintons are quite corrupt and very well connected, and can get away with anything. So if Trump's campaign cannot even properly vet their speeches to avoid ripping off the competition....they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Hillary.

Mickey mouse, novice antics cannot beat a Clinton.

Did Trumps wife use some of Obama,s wife speech yes or no?

The fact that this is even up for debate with some people just makes me :doh

They do come more corrupt, pretty much any Illinois politician is going to be more corrupt. But the Clintons are quite corrupt and very well connected, and can get away with anything. So if Trump's campaign cannot even properly vet their speeches to avoid ripping off the competition....they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Hillary.

Mickey mouse, novice antics cannot beat a Clinton.

Remember it's her lies that will defeat her . :lol:

Remember it's her lies that will defeat her . :lol:

How long have the Clintons been lying? They're still here. Nothing sticks to a Clinton. Her lies won't defeat her, she's been lying her whole career and she is still here.

How long have the Clintons been lying? They're still here. Nothing sticks to a Clinton. Her lies won't defeat her, she's been lying her whole career and she is still here.

Because of the sheep ...baaa , baaaa , baaaaa ! :lol:

Because of the sheep ...baaa , baaaa , baaaaa ! :lol:

Whatever you want to blame it on, it doesn't remove the fact that the Clintons get away with everything and if Trump wants to run a novice, mickey mouse campaign where he can't even vet speeches coming out from his side properly, he's not going to win.

Whatever you want to blame it on, it doesn't remove the fact that the Clintons get away with everything and if Trump wants to run a novice, mickey mouse campaign where he can't even vet speeches coming out from his side properly, he's not going to win.

Will you leave the Country if Trump wins ?? :lamo

Will you leave the Country if Trump wins ?? :lamo

No, why would I do that? That was a very stupid comment.

Are you leaving when Hillary wins? :lamo

No, why would I do that? That was a very stupid comment.

Are you leaving when Hillary wins? :lamo

I figured you would follow Rosie O'Donnell you sound alike .

It's not called 'using some of Michelle Obama's speech'. It's called plagiarism.

Back
Top Bottom