• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Trumps wife use some of Michelles speech?

Did trumps wife use Obama's wife speech at RNC

• Yes she did

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No she did not

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
NO , they were two lines that were similar . and she gave that speech in her FIFTH language , And she never once said " For the first time , I'm proud to be an America " but Michelle DID !!!
I guess everyone forgot about Joe Biden , Obama , and Hillary coping large portions of speeches , and in Biden's case the entire speech ! :shock:

And you have no objection to Trump's mantra of "Making America Great Again," as if America is nothing to be proud of today? Got news for you Skippy. America is already GREAT. And it's greater today than I have ever remembered it being in my 60 years living here.

I don't see much difference in Donald's hat than I do with Michelle's comments about being proud for the first time.

I'm thinking, "Hypocrite much?"

You can be assured that this will never be forgotten.

I just shake my head at the number of threads on this when Nice and Dallas have just happened and when nobody has any interest in the murder of Qandell Baloch.

Politics. They don't care who dies. They just want to discredit the their "enemy." They are all a bunch of sociopathic power hungry monsters.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Yes, but does anybody really care?

Only the wacky media...... They are moaning and groaning about it. But that is why
just 6 percent of people say they have a lot of confidence in the media.

I guess it's OK that Trump is just like Biden, Obama, and Hillary then, huh?

Wrong Trump ! She isn't running , news flash ! :lamo

Wrong Trump ! She isn't running , news flash ! :lamo

Nope, but the campaign can't seem to vet a speech well enough to ensure that they haven't ripped off an Obama :lamo

And you have no objection to Trump's mantra of "Making America Great Again," as if America is nothing to be proud of today? Got news for you Skippy. America is already GREAT. And it's greater today than I have ever remembered it being in my 60 years living here.

I don't see much difference in Donald's hat than I do with Michelle's comments about being proud for the first time.

I'm thinking, "Hypocrite much?"

I'm NOT Skippy ! And saying make America great is far different than claiming "it is the FIRST time I'm proud to be an American " !!!! :roll: So 60 years and it's a corrupt , lying , thieving Hillary that you are so proud of , wow ! :lamo

There is no doubt....its blaringly clear. The two who voted no are either blatantly dishonest or are complete fools. There is no other explanation.

Nope, but the campaign can't seem to vet a speech well enough to ensure that they haven't ripped off an Obama :lamo

Two lines can hardly be a rip off !! DRAMA ,DRAMA , DRAMA ! :lamo Check Biden's copied speech , OR Obama's , OR even LYING Hillary's . :lamo

Yes, but does anybody really care?

Its indicative of a bigger issue....Trump's arrogance and inability to admit mistakes. The fact that he believes that he can deny this and anyone will believe him is astonishing. His arrogance and inability to admit mistakes is a recipe for disaster.

Its indicative of a bigger issue....Trump's arrogance and inability to admit mistakes. The fact that he believes that he can deny this and anyone will believe him is astonishing. His arrogance and inability to admit mistakes is a recipe for disaster.

The disaster is HILLARY ! :lamo

Two lines can hardly be a rip off !! DRAMA ,DRAMA , DRAMA ! :lamo Check Biden's copied speech , OR Obama's , OR even LYING Hillary's . :lamo

It was a paragraph, and they ripped it off.

But it's great that you are once again comparing your side to Biden and Obama. I always knew there was no difference.

And it's long been rumored that Jackie wrote a great deal of Profiles in Courage. And MLK plagiarized part of his dissertation. And by tapping into the collective subconscious, George Harrison inadvertently stole the notes to "He's So Fine." And Paramount/Eddie Murphy's people plagiarized Art Buchwald (Coming to America).

But none of this is the issue today.

It was a paragraph, and they ripped it off.

But it's great that you are once again comparing your side to Biden and Obama. I always knew there was no difference.

They were running she WASN'T ! :lamo

They were running she WASN'T ! :lamo

Trump is running, and his campaign couldn't vet an official speech given for him at the RNC convention :lamo

Trump is running, and his campaign couldn't vet an official speech given for him at the RNC convention :lamo

Melania is NOT running ! Biden , Obama and lying Hillary are and were , see the difference , no you don't figures !:roll:

Melania is NOT running ! Biden , Obama and lying Hillary are and were , see the difference , no you don't figures !:roll:

Trump IS running. His campaign in responsible for properly vetting speeches, particularly those by his own family members during his own convention. They weren't even able to catch a plagiarizing of their Public Enemy #1, the Obamas. See the point? No you don't, figures :roll:

Trump IS running. His campaign in responsible for properly vetting speeches, particularly those by his own family members during his own convention. They weren't even able to catch a plagiarizing of their Public Enemy #1, the Obamas. See the point? No you don't, figures :roll:

The sky is falling ..blah , blah ..drama ,drama . :lamo

Melania has come out of this without a scratch, stunningly lovely and popular as ever.

Her speech writer took responsibility, saying that she had presented some of Obama's statements as examples and Melania had incorporated similar words into the speech without knowing how similar they were to Obama's.

Thus the kerfuffle is revealed as a mere misunderstanding between two people working on a speech together.

And the Media and Democrats are revealed as sissy-boys with their large panties all in a twist over nothing.

And Trump is laughing and getting all the buzz as usual.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

The sky is falling ..blah , blah ..drama ,drama . :lamo

No one said the sky is falling, funny how you have to turn to drama to make a point. :lamo

Just that his campaign was unable to properly vet his wife's own speech and that by keeping up that sort of novice behavior is going to play in Hillary's favor.

I know Trumpettes don't have much of a grasp on reality, but that is the reality. Mickey mouse antics won't beat Hillary Clinton.

about as many as Hillary's email post since that's the way its done these days
It does not have to be this way.. We, most of us ? , some of us CAN think for ourselves .. can we not ? Without question , we do need ''a better people'' in politics ..I mean to say, where did they find these ''politicians'' ?
YES , Michele's speech was copied to an extent ..no big deal! Good things are always ''copied'' .

Back
Top Bottom