• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Trump's backing as well as the other GOPers who back Putin give him the final okay to invade Ukraine?

Ukrainians are allowed to own semi-auto rifles and shotguns. Their military is currently passing out automatic rifles and crates of ammo to any citizen able-bodied enough to pull a trigger. Sometimes morale comes down to what you are fighting for. Russian soldiers are at a huge disadvantage in that metric.

I certainly hope so. I don't know much about the morale of the two sides.

You are correct. Solving that issue is a super challenge

Yeah. I'll go out on a limb here and say the Dems are the good guys. There's not much crawling out on a limb to say they're not doing "the right thing".

Trump and all of the other GOP Putin backers speeches have been playing on the Russians internal propaganda media. Did this help make up Putin's mind up that enough American's backed his plan to invade Ukraine that any sanctions would be removed once the GOP gained control of congress in 2022, just a few months ahead? And if not then in 2024 when Putin believes that the GOP will regain both the legislative and executive branches of our government. This would be especially true if once again the Russian hackers would be involved in those elections.
What? You realize he invaded Ukraine the first time in 2014 while Obama/Biden were in office. They did nothing. Obama/Biden Clinton did the RESET with Putin, did you miss that? Obama, told Putin. "I can do a lot more after the election". There were stiffer sanctions by Trump than Obama.
The mixed up facts the left keeps promoting is insane. What's worse is the democrats just seem to believe whatever the communist left progressives running the left wing media tell them. Hell, go do some research and read what's happened.

Back
Top Bottom