• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Trump Party Intel Committee senators voted impeachment acquittal, now vote for his indictment?

By default, have Trump party senators exposed Trump to obstruction, misuse of pardon?

• Yes, they voted for impeachment acquittal, now, for indictment

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Their vote may cause higher election turnout to protect Trump

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, these senators have been fooled by Obamagate coup

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
"Because the truth is hard to swallow
That's what the wall of love is for"

Wikipedia lol!

Look, Flynn was targeted with unmasking, the prosecution of him made multiple errors in providing Brady materials to the court, the judge is irrevocably biased at this point, and his first defense firm was littered with Democratic political operatives.

Then if you look at the Dossier, well they knew it was junk and kept using to assist in getting surveillance warrants. Same with Gates, they had to lie to get to probable cause for him. Papadopoulos, he repeated a bar rumor and was convicted for that?

Democratic leaders overpromised and overhyped because of people like you that bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Invalid link. And cannot what exactly? Govern?

@ 0:45

Addressing the link that doesn't work, it is an uploaded (screenshot) image file, this forum is quirky. This is the caption....
0:45 / 2:38
You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD

Wikipedia lol!

Look, Flynn was targeted with unmasking, the prosecution of him made multiple errors in providing Brady materials to the court, the judge is irrevocably biased at this point, and his first defense firm was littered with Democratic political operatives.

Then if you look at the Dossier, well they knew it was junk and kept using to assist in getting surveillance warrants. Same with Gates, they had to lie to get to probable cause for him. Papadopoulos, he repeated a bar rumor and was convicted for that?

Democratic leaders overpromised and overhyped because of people like you that bought it hook, line, and sinker.

In the past week, I recall that I shared this with you on another thread..UAE Israel...Nobel Peace Prize.. Flynn, et al, were unmasked because ....

Susan Rice unmasking request resulted from Trump transition team and UAE leader failure to notify Dept. of State that the
UAE leader was coming to U.S. to secretly meet with Trump...

Next act, Trump will fire the USPS Inspector General in an effort to protect himself and "big four" RNC fundraiser, (Cohen, Wynn, Broidy, and Dejoy ) Louis Dejoy as long as he can.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...20a_story.html
Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

By Ellen Nakashima ,Adam Entous and Greg Miller
May 26, 2017

....The State Department, the White House National Security Council and U.S. intelligence agencies all have the ability to set up secure communications channels with foreign leaders, though doing so for a transition team would be unusual.

Trump’s advisers were similarly secretive about meetings with leaders from the United Arab Emirates. The Obama White House only learned that the crown prince of Abu Dhabi was flying to New York in December to see Kushner, Flynn and Stephen K. Bannon, another top Trump adviser, because U.S. border agents in the UAE spotted the Emirate leader’s name on a flight manifest.....
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...rice-was-in-us

Report: Susan Rice 'Unmasked' Trump Officials to Find Out Why UAE Crown Prince Was in U.S. CONNECTING THE DOTS Updated Sep. 13, 2017 6:32PM ET / Published Sep. 13, 2017 6:27PM ET
Repeat after Lucy: It is mere coincidence Betsy Devos is Sec. of Ed. in Trump's cabinet, and her brother,

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

Exclusive: Rice told House investigators why she unmasked senior Trump officials
CNN Digital Expansion DC Manu Raju

By Manu Raju, Senior Congressional Correspon

Go to the "talk" page of that, or any wikipedia page, inform yourself about how the article came to include what is displayed in it...
Talk:Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

If you object to a specific point included in the article, the "talk" page should inform you as to whether what you object to has already been challenged, and survived the challenge. It does not seem a controversial process to me, I am comfortable presenting facts from mainstream souces, supporting sentences I've edited elsewhere on wikipedia. IOW, I am not immersed in alternative facts, dismissing what does not fit my belief system.

Last edited:

@ 0:45

Addressing the link that doesn't work, it is an uploaded (screenshot) image file, this forum is quirky. This is the caption....

In the past week, I recall that I shared this with you on another thread..UAE Israel...Nobel Peace Prize.. Flynn, et al, were unmasked because ....

Susan Rice unmasking request resulted from Trump transition team and UAE leader failure to notify Dept. of State that the
UAE leader was coming to U.S. to secretly meet with Trump...

Go to the "talk" page of that, or any wikipedia page, inform yourself about how the article came to include what is displayed in it...
Talk:Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

If you object to a specific point included in the article, the "talk" page should inform you as to whether what you object to has already been challenged, and survived the challenge. It does not seem a controversial process to me, I am comfortable presenting facts from mainstream souces, supporting sentences I've edited elsewhere on wikipedia. IOW, I am not immersed in alternative facts, dismissing what does not fit my belief system.

Yeah, okay, how about the other 30 some people that unmasked him? You provide an excuse, not a reason. Besides that, Rice was the fall guy more than once for the Obama administration.

Hillary Clinton eagerly hired those super close to Russian intelligence to issue a bogus report.

She wanted the help of Russia.

Yet 17 intelligence and law enforcement agencies and a bipartisan committee found evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, not Clinton.

No, the people said a resounding no to Hillary, but it remains to be seen if Americans want a lying, cheating, racist, and a criminal to boot, Biden in office. That would truly be something, that guy makes Trump look like a saint.

And there is this corruption by Biden to face.

Yet 17 intelligence and law enforcement agencies and a bipartisan committee found evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, not Clinton.

Clinton's Steele Dossier has been debunked and an FBI agent pled guilty.

Aren't some of the same Trump party senators who voted not to remove Trump from office, now endorsing a report that supports that Trump's commutation of Roger Stone's prison sentence was obstruction of justice by abuse of office, corrupt use of pardon power? Doesn't this Intel. Report make it even more critical that Trump must be shielded by retaining the office of POTUS to avoid indictment after next January 20 ?

[h=3]Trump says he didn't discuss hacked emails with Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did - even though Trump told Robert Mueller he didn't recall doing so.[/h]A bipartisan Senate report paints a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016 and a candidate closely involved in the effort.
NBC News Yesterday

[h=4]Bipartisan Senate report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings[/h]The Senate Intelligence Committee released Tuesday the most comprehensive and meticulous examination to date explaining how Russia interfered in the ...
CNN Yesterday

The election is less than 3 months away and you're still trying to overturn the 2016 election? Thanks for being so obsessed that you forgot about 2020.

Back
Top Bottom