• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Trump host underage sex parties for his rich Wall Street friends?

Einzige

Elitist as Hell.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Two sources are accusing him of just that.

Inside Donald Trump?s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models - The Daily Beast

... The photographer says he attended Trump’s parties with one of the owners of the hair salon, Pierre Michel, that operated in both the Plaza and Trump Tower. The salon owner, Pierre Ouaknine, says his memories of those Plaza parties vanished after a recent surgery. But the photographer’s memories are crystal clear. Trump would take over “suites on the corners” of his hotel with views of Central Park and Grand Army Plaza, not to mention lots to look at inside, and wow his guests.

The attraction for the men “was young girls assuming they’d get somewhere” by joining the party, the photographer says, “Of course, it never happens.”

Young models were attracted to the fêtes with a simple, time-tested pitch. “You’ll meet rich guys who will help you,” says the photographer. “It was networking, but on a weird, bizarre scale.”

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

Those men at these parties often knew each other. “It’s a small community,” the photographer says. “They exchanged information, facilitated each other. Trump was in and out. He’d wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy. Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total ****ing beast.”

Trump himself nodded to the life when his own daughter began modeling, saying “I am only modestly in favor of this because I understand that that life is a very fast life, and at that age it is always a risky proposition.” He would know about that life.

Andy Lucchesi, the second man I spoke to, was and remains a male model. He was identified to me by a modeling executive as a frequent visitor to the Trump model salons. “I don’t want to get him in trouble,” Lucchesi says of Trump. “I like Donald. I respect the guy. People should want to know about Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton,” referring to the billionaire pedophile who in fact palled around with both Clinton and Trump. I ask if he’s equating Trump’s parties with Epstein’s debauches. “Hell no,” Lucchesi says.

Lucchesi had been described to me by the modeling executive as an organizer of Trump’s parties, one of several who wrangled models to them. Asked about that description, Lucchesi says that “the parties weren’t like an organized once a week thing.”

But was he wrangling models for Trump? “A lot of people would say that,” Lucchesi allows, adding that he thought Trump’s motive was a desire to open a model agency of his own, which he eventually did.

Lucchesi’s recollection of the parties dovetails with the photographer’s account. “There was cocaine around. I never saw him do that. Donald Trump does not do cocaine. He’s in control of himself.”

Girls? “Well. Of course,” Lucchesi says. “But I never knew him as one of those guys buying apartments for girls from Estonia.” (Though he did marry a model from Slovenia.)

But did he have sex with his female party guests? “So, he’s a man with a woman,” Lucchesi says vaguely. How old were they? “A lot of girls, 14, look 24. That’s as juicy as I can get. I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too.”

Lucchesi adds that he’s glad nobody cares about what he did back then. “I had so much fun, my body is paying for it now.”

What's wrong with that? sounds like they just didn't card them. which means there is zero evidence any were under 18.

Last edited:
Did you miss the part where cocaine was involved in these parties? Or that Trump was procuring women specifically so his rich friends could **** them?

"What's wrong with that"? What's wrong with it is that the Christian fundamentalists in the GOP are moral hypocrites, that's what's wrong with it.

What's wrong with that? sounds like they just didn't card them. which means there is zero evidence any were under 18.

The procurer said they were 14 to 24. That's evidence.

Even if they were of age, that's not the type of behavior befitting a President of the United States. That's very different from having a fling while you're married, which Bush Sr. did.

Yeah but everyone already knew the religious right were nothing but a bunch of hypocritical asshats. Still, nothing wrong with coke and sex parties. Although I could totally see a Trump organized sex party populated by a bunch of yuppie new yorkers being a bit annoying.

No he didn't. He said 14 year olds looks like 24 year olds.

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations.

Lucchesi had been described to me by the modeling executive as an organizer of Trump’s parties, one of several who wrangled models to them. Asked about that description, Lucchesi says that “the parties weren’t like an organized once a week thing.”

But was he wrangling models for Trump? “A lot of people would say that,” Lucchesi allows, adding that he thought Trump’s motive was a desire to open a model agency of his own, which he eventually did.

I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too.”

(xmdaljafpa)

I would not doubt ANYTHING New York billionaires do when they decide to do them.

Feeding kittens to crocodiles
Sex with preteens
making meat pies from baby livers
having sex with Hillary

and one of these disgusting acts would not surprise me in the least.

They know they are above the law, and know they can do whatever they want.

as long as it is behind closed doors and with people they trust. Certain protocols must be adhered to.

In Newport, RI my company was invited to the New York Yacht Club's Christmas Party.

The sent of "herb" was all around the place outside.

Then a friends wife saw the long grassly hillside, got a box, flattened it and slid down the hill yelling yahoo! all the way down. her skirt flying up for all to see.

She was asked to stop because it was inappropriate.

However, I can just imagine what was going on inside that mansion of a clubhouse.

The procurer said they were 14 to 24. That's evidence.

Even if they were of age, that's not the type of behavior befitting a President of the United States. That's very different from having a fling while you're married, which Bush Sr. did.

He said a lot of girls that are 14 look like they are 24, and it was a general comment about how difficult it is to know a girl's age.

You need to re read the post.

This was supposed to have happened in the same building where Trump's wife and kids lived?

Is this something that anybody can believe?

Back
Top Bottom