• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did the Left jump the shark with this Mar-a-Lago stunt?

Did the Left jump the shark with this Mar-a-Lago stunt?

• Total voters
Strange question really. Is "the left" equal to US society overall? Have "the right" been marginalized so that they today only apply to a very smal miniority and are people that vote "right" not equipt to work within the goverment(since you are assuming everyone of the FBI agents where "left")?

hmmm Considering Trump, I might agree with you on that they are not suitable to work within the state, but marginalized, electionresults say otherwise.

Then what is your problem with all of this.
It's a political hit job, and they are using "all of this" for political purposes.
You don't get to just see the affidavit, even if you really, really want to. No matter how outraged you feel.
The FBI doesn't get to be believed, even if they really really think it's important that the people respect them as a professional organization, because they lie on search warrant applications for political purposes, and no matter how outraged they or other creeps get about how "damaging it is to errr demercreceh to have people disrespect vaunted organizations such as the FBI and other "intelligence organizations"" the people should not take them at their word.
Until the judge decides otherwise.
There is a hearing coming up where a judge will decide whether to make the affidavit public. Hopefull, he will do the right thing and make it public. Don't you think he should?
So are you arguing that you can't have an investigation until someone is proven guilty?
No, not at all. I'm arguing that I don't believe the FBI until they prove it, and what we know over the past 5 years is that they are politically motivated to get Trump, and they have even lied to federal courts on warrant applications to try to do so. That's admitted by the DOJ, and found explicitly by the Inspector General.
Sounds like you have the cart before the horse.
Nope, an investigation is not now and never has been anything worth crediting. It's your ilk that seems to think that because he's being investigated that that is an indication that he;s done something wrong - that's putting the cart before the horse. The horse is proof. The cart is the conclusion drawn from the proof. You already think Trump is guilty of doing something wrong with regard to whatever boxes of documents are referred to in this instance. THAT is putting the cart before the horse.
I'm a guy who applies for warrants all the time.
Good - and your application doesn't mean shit, until you prove our case. I wouldn't believe you at your word, either.
I don't have to prove shit, I just need probable cause.
You need to prove to the judge that you have probable cause, via an affidavit, and if you lied on two affidavits related to an warrant regarding John Doe's political campaign, and then later you applied for another warrant to search the ****ing guy's house, I would be a bit more skeptical than usual about it. Wouldn't you think that would be reasonable?

Back
Top Bottom