• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did the Left jump the shark with this Mar-a-Lago stunt?

Did the Left jump the shark with this Mar-a-Lago stunt?

• Total voters

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not there technically was justification for raiding Trump's home, it was nevertheless done in a very abrasive & heavy-handed way; it reveals the degree of hostility by the current regime and its supporters, and contempt by these characters towards anyone who isn't just fastened to their vagary, and America in general. So - my question is very simple.

Regardless of whether or not there technically was justification for raiding Trump's home, it was nevertheless done in a very abrasive & heavy-handed way; it reveals the degree of hostility by the current regime and its supporters, and contempt by these characters towards anyone who isn't just fastened to their vagary, and America in general. So - my question is very simple.

Bull

Shit

Heavy handed is what the Trumpheads did on January 6.
If anything it was tame compared to the possible harm America could face.

Try reality sometime

Your poll needs a "LMAO" option.

It was done legally. Stop.

Your premise is flawed. First, there was justification. A federal judge signed the warrant. Second, abrasive and high-handed? What action are you referring to?

A person took documents home that were not suppose to be taken home.
The person would not bring the documents back to where they belong.
The only way to get the documents back to where they belong were to force the issue.
Apparently the above words are way too complicated for right-wingers to absorb.

Did the Left jump the shark with this Mar-a-Lago stunt?​

?? oh this will be fun

what does a legal FBI warrant approved by the FBI director (Trump appointed) and signed off by a federal judge (Trump Appointed) factually have to do with "the left" LMAO
😁🍿

A person took documents home that were not suppose to be taken home.
The person would not bring them back to where they belong.
The only way to get the documents were to force the issue.
Apparently the above words are way too complicated for right-wingers to absorb.

I actually laughed out loud. Brilliant and concise, thank you.

The question isn’t the only “simple.”

Which particular parts were "abrasive" and "heavy-handed"?

It is fascinating... Trump calls people names, insults them, is abrasive, selfish and mean.. All things Trumpsters like about him.. While president he weaponize agencies against his perceived enemies... His cult loved that too..

But when the other side fights back.. Trumpsters are outraged and their heads explode..

They want everyone to be like the coward Ted Cruz... Trump called his father an assassin, called his wife ugly and Cruz still bends over in front of Trump...

It is fascinating... Trump calls people names, insults them, is abrasive, selfish and mean.. All things Trumpsters like about him.. While president he weaponize agencies against his perceived enemies... His cult loved that too..

But when the other side fights back.. Trumpsters are outraged and their heads explode..

They want everyone to be like the coward Ted Cruz... Trump called his father an assassin, called his wife ugly and Cruz still bends over in front of Trump...
In short, MAGA wants to bully, and it does not want to be bullied.

This is pretty much how all bullies operate. MAGA is just a bully, in institutional form.

I'm think Trump might have jumped the shark. People gotta be sick if this shit.
1660161606907.png

Back
Top Bottom