• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did The GOP Form A Union?

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Seriously, the presidential candidates are not negotiating as single candidates, they are negotiating as a group with a list of demands. They held their first union meeting on Sunday. That sounds like a union to me, I thought the GOP was against unions. What gives? .

Seriously, the presidential candidates are not negotiating as single candidates, they are negotiating as a group with a list of demands. They held their first union meeting on Sunday. That sounds like a union to me, I thought the GOP was against unions. What gives? .

Nah just a lot of candidates are angry at the way the debate was handled. We've seen this on a smaller less crazy scale in other years. In fact, a lot of the larger names did not partake in the negotiations. Christie, Kasich, and Fiorina did not. Trump has gone rouge saying he will negotiate himself.

I appreciate that Democrats work for the media, receive pay and benefits from the media, and produce valued product for the media and vice-versa. And clearly, Trump is a liberal Democrat so I can see how you'd be confused, but this is a stretch even for you Pete.

I appreciate that Democrats work for the media, receive pay and benefits from the media, and produce valued product for the media and vice-versa. And clearly, Trump is a liberal Democrat so I can see how you'd be confused, but this is a stretch even for you Pete.

If Trump was a liberal Democrat he wouldn't be getting the poll numbers he's getting from Republicans.

Nah just a lot of candidates are angry at the way the debate was handled. We've seen this on a smaller less crazy scale in other years. In fact, a lot of the larger names did not partake in the negotiations. Christie, Kasich, and Fiorina did not.

Trump has gone rouge saying he will negotiate himself.

That does not bode well for the financial prospects of the next debate host.

Back
Top Bottom