• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did The Email Investigation Cause The FBI To Drop The Ball Regarding Orlando?

Thanks Risky. As a matter of fact I believe the thread was one by you. The internal conflict on the GOP is pretty obvious and has been for awhile. I've definitely distanced myself from it, where I've typically been something of an apologist. Some of your frustration with the Dem party was nearly identical my own with the Repubs.

There could be great hope for the nation if the People could get rid of the GOP and the Democratic parties. They are long passed being of service to the nation. They are today a hindrance to all of us.

It's time for a do over. We can start with real election reform, the end of dark money and legislative accountability. We desperately need new people in Washington.

Is the FBI so tied up in using investigators on Hillary that they dropped the ball with the Orlando shooting?

They take orders from the DOJ and Obama ....back off !!!!

With 14,000 agents and only a few handfulls looking at hillary, I doubt it.

A verbal directive not to scrutinize muslems? I don't have any evidence to support that but in today's environment I wouldn't be at all suprized.

!47 full time FBI agents is NOT a handful !!!:roll:

That's not the point. It's not about the actual definition; it's how PC is applied in today's society.

Ask a winger what the word liberal means, and you won't get a dictionary definition.

Nonetheless, the dictionaries have it right.

I am sure this RW talking point will get traction, cause, you know, there are only like 12 FBI guys so the same ones that investigate terrorist works on internal email security on his days off and during lunch break. Another RW outrage I am sure.

Educate yourself ........One hundred forty-seven ( 147 ) FBI agents have been deployed to run down leads, according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James B. Comey. The FBI has accelerated the investigation because officials want to avoid the possibility of announcing any action too close to the election.
How Many FBI Agents Are Investigating Hillary's Email Scandal? The Number Will Shock You | Daily Wire

Is the FBI so tied up in using investigators on Hillary that they dropped the ball with the Orlando shooting?

Now that sounds like a likely story. They've got their terrorist special agents working Secretary Clinton. That's cool!

Being PC is not about basic decency, though IMO. It is not being PC to be offended by things that are offensive. Screaming racial or gay slurs at someone is an offensive thing to do and it's completely reasonable to condemn it. PC is about finding offense where there is none.

i am not trying to start anything but ask for clarification...

is it not PC of you to take offense when someone uses the term 'cisgender' when they mean no offense, but simply their daily reality revolves around gender identity?

i am not trying to start anything but ask for clarification...

is it not PC of you to take offense when someone uses the term 'cisgender' when they mean no offense, but simply their daily reality revolves around gender identity?

No, it is specifically not PC of me to reject it, hence the hostility.

!47 full time FBI agents is NOT a handful !!!:roll:

I don't actually know the current mumber, but for me the more the better. I would really like to see the old battle axe indicted. But I have to ask, what does your post provide as an answer to the OP?

I don't actually know the current mumber, but for me the more the better. I would really like to see the old battle axe indicted. But I have to ask, what does your post provide as an answer to the OP?

The answer is they dropped the ball because of the DOJ, the liberal left, and Obama . The 147 Agents was in response to a claim the were only a mere handful of FBI Agents tied up with the witch Hillary .

Back
Top Bottom