• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did the CIA kill John Lennon?

Awesome!

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Seems possible as he may have been considered a threat to national security...

You weren't suppose to figure that out. Now they have to get you.......:inandout:

:bomb:

Seems possible as he may have been considered a threat to national security...

It is possible the FBI may be after you because of considered threat to US intelligence.:lol:

Without further evidence on your part. this thread is done.

then jodie foster was in on it

Last edited:
Besides which, he told everybody that if they wanted a Revolution they could 'count me out'.

hahaha:mrgreen:

i think everything can be considered as a danger against security by cia :mrgreen:

He was not a threat, so why would they?

Well didnt they try to deport John?

I know a version that it was a mundane jealousy story - John Lennon had a love affair with some woman and the husband was very touchy and killed him for that. :)

People like Lennon alway get politically informed as they travel around a lot and talk to lots of informed people. They know that the US is the "Bad guys" in the wars it gets involved in.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/archives/19724-american-imperialism.html

They can be a problem for the Amercian government as millions of people listen when they talk. The government definitely benefited from his death as fewer people got informed.

I would bet they bumped him off.
Phil Spector -- On the Assassination of John Lennon - YouTube

He was not a threat, so why would they?

Any prominent and popular individual with a history of strong dissent is a threat to the State.

I've read that the CIA can program certain types of people to do what they want and then erase their memories.
Google

Of course, all I did was read about it so I don't know if it's really true but there's some info on the subject in the above hotlink. Chapman might have been a Manchurian Candidate.

If the above link doesn't work, google "CIA Manchurian Candidate".

I think it was McCartney who did it. It's a well-known fact that McCartney was a CIA agent.

I think it was McCartney who did it. It's a well-known fact that McCartney was a CIA agent.
it had to have been ringo
the last one we would suspect

Well if they did, then it was a job well done IMO. Mission accomplished, etc....

Ringo. Hmmmmm.......

Good point. McCartney had that goody-goody image, however. And there's all that Beatles legacy stuff.

And don't forget that ''Back in the USSR" thing. Pretty damned clever cover, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom