• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Syrian President's Son Hafez Assad Post Anti-U.S. Facebook Rant?

Quick question. What will this accomplish? Whats this going to do? Is this going to be a big game changer? All analysis points to no, its really not gonna do ****. So what the point on not only killing more people in a giant sectarian civil war and wasting billions of dollars?

Excellent question. How can a FB post supposedly by an 11 year old be a game changer? How does it even become a thread.

Excellent question. How can a FB post supposedly by an 11 year old be a game changer? How does it even become a thread.

And how did it become news at Huffpost?

And how did it become news at Huffpost?

"News" is a very gray and relative term these days, which has almost no definition.

Is Hafez a child prodigy? You know he is not being groomed to continue the Assad dynasty.

If you think its fake then just end it here.

That is an opinion which you agree. I respect that.

I just find twitter and facebook posts to be highly suspect...

I don't understand why anyone might find it important to believe that the 11 (10) year old wrote a FB post. And even if he did, so what? Would it prove that Assad has superior genetics, that Syria has superior schooling? That the US is evil? What.

So you think nothing should be done because you Assad will go on and use chemical weapons? What is the lesson to the world then? Mass murder by gas is fine? Do you also believe Auschwitz shouldn't have been bombed because it would not deter Hitler from exterminating Jews? Should the world sit still and let people be gassed to death by a ruthless dictator, again?

Pshh save the pitty card.

I don't understand why anyone might find it important to believe that the 11 (10) year old wrote a FB post. And even if he did, so what? Would it prove that Assad has superior genetics, that Syria has superior schooling? That the US is evil? What.

I feel you. I've seen that post as well and I was just like LOLZ. It's probably fake.

So you don't give a **** about civilians being gassed to death. Well maybe you would have if they were Palestinians....

:lamo
No dont act like our government actually cares about chemical weapons use. May i remind you that we also use chemical weapons; white phosphorus, and we supported chemical weapon use with our buddy Saddam. So please save the pitty card.

No dont act like our government actually cares about chemical weapons use.

Denying that US representatives are concerned with chemical weapons use is disconnected from reality.

You're basically claiming that all of the US government, and US people, are evil.

No dont act like our government actually cares about chemical weapons use. May i remind you that we also use chemical weapons; white phosphorus, and we supported chemical weapon use with our buddy Saddam. So please save the pitty card.

White phosphorus isn't a chemical weapon. I don't support its usage in populated areas, but the purpose of WP is as a smokescreen for troops, not a weapon.

Napalm on the other hand...

White phosphorus isn't a chemical weapon. I don't support its usage in populated areas, but the purpose of WP is as a smokescreen for troops, not a weapon.

Napalm on the other hand...

White phosphorus is a horrific incendiary chemical weapon that melts human flesh right down to the bone.

White phosphorus is a horrific incendiary chemical weapon that melts human flesh right down to the bone.

Again, I don't think it should be used in civilian areas. It's supposed to be a smokescreen, not a weapon.

Again, I don't think it should be used in civilian areas. It's supposed to be a smokescreen, not a weapon.

Napalm was supposed to clear jungle environments..not burn people to death...

Who gives a **** about your government? I was asking if you care, apparently you don't.

Back
Top Bottom